[ROM] [4.3] [UNOFFICIAL] BlakCM for the Sprint HTC One

Should I do annual builds? (Nightlies, weeklies, etc.)

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

nathantaylor

BlakCM

TOTALLY INVERTED CM-10.2 WITH CHERRY-PICKS

FEATURES
4G
HALO
Animations
TPT (That Purple Toggle)
Statusbar:Net Speed
Statusbar:Carrier
Statusbar:clock color
Statusbar:clock alignment
Statusbar:am/pm style
Statusbar:date
Statusbar:date style
Statusbar:date format
Statusbar:circle battery options
Statusbar:circle color
Statusbar:circle text color
Statusbar:reset circle colors
Dim Notification Shade
Settings PIE Control
Settings disable fullscreen keyboard
Lockscreen allow lockscreen rotation
Performance Control [AOKP]
And.................So much more!!!!

SCREENSHOTS

UPCOMING
This is the initial build, so please let me know of bugs that we can try to squash :good: ;)
OP Beautification
BlakCM upstream

DISCLAIMER

I'm not responsible for anything that YOU do to your device. Nor is TSP. It's your device, not my responsibility.
"I am not a dev. I am not a dev. I am not a dev. I am not a dev. I am not a dev. I am not a dev. But I like to do it."

SOURCE
TaoSP Github
CM Github
BAKED Github
AOKP Performance Control Github

HOW TO INSTALL
(Backup)
Wipe Cache/Dalvik/System
Reset or Wipe Data
Flash BlakCM
Flash GApps

DOWNLOAD
(9/29--Initial Build)
AFH
DevHost
I'm not gonna force you to go http://android.aokforums.com/ to view/download this ROM, but please go check it out.. Thanks

Get your Gapps

THANK YOU
(In no particular order)
-Wambo_
-Jlmancuso
-Mazda
-MBQ
-Swiperrat
-TroNit
-Soap
-Carbajal3009
-Team Skunk Piss
-CyanogenMod Team
-TeamBAKED
-AOKP
-XDA
-Google/AOSP
-HTC
-HP
-Ubuntu
-Everybody else who has helped me learn more about Android.
Please let me know if I forgot to put you in this list, I'm sorry if I did.

Known Bugs
-MMS problems have been reported by two people (There is nothing I can do about this until I see a logcat as it works perfectly fine for me.)

Last edited:

nathantaylor

FAQ
Thanks to Wambo_ yet again, this time for a BlakCM FAQ.
(Work In Progress) FAQ

Do I have to wipe before flashing??
Always wipe, no matter what ROM you are on now, even if it's a previous version of BlakCM.

I flashed a different kernel and now I'm having an issue, what should I do?
Boot to recovery, wipe everything and reflash BlakCM. I'll only provide support for the kernel integrated into BlakCM.

I see 'So and so" posted a fix for this issue or that, is it safe to flash that fix on BlakCM?
Please make a backup before making any modifications or flashing any 'fixes' from ANYONE. You also flash said fix or mod at your own risk..

My data [3G/4G/LTE] doesn't work, but everyone else's seems fine, how do I fix it?
Flash a Stock ROM and update your profile then flash back to BlakCM.
This ROM is for the carrier in the section it is placed in, if you have problems with data and are on a different carrier,
then you must search elsewhere for a fix or ask around to see if someone else knows.

I flashed the ROM and now I have an issue, what should I do?
Pull a logcat and post it on to pastebin.com, provide a link in this thread to it.
Be detail specific in your post. I need to know if you have modded or changed anything that may cause the issue.

How do I pull a logcat?
Check out this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1726238

Will you add 'this' feature?
Not likely. If you want a feature added unofficially, you should add the feature yourself and post your unofficial build.

When will this 'issue' be fixed?
NO ETA's.

ALSO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND IF YOU HAVE DATA PROBLEMS:

Make sure to update profile when on a sense ROM, then do a clean flash of this ROM. When it boots and you input your name, don't set up an account, choose skip. You won't have any signal at all...no data. Don't panic. Relax...then put your phone in to airplane mode for 1 minute...then switch it off and make sure you have DATA checked ON. DONT TOUCH THE NETWORK SETTINGS., this happens with a majority of 4.3 roms

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
Thanks for this man. :D nice way to end the weekend!! Will let you know how it goes tomorrow, will be running it all day. Just got to set things up tonight

Reactions: nathantaylor

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Well thanks for the add! I have been looking for a new device. Which means I must browse their forums to see what they offer. Blakcm makes this phone look good as a possible purchase. Prices on used ones are going down daily so maybe I will end up on a One.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

nathantaylor

Thanks for this man. :D nice way to end the weekend!! Will let you know how it goes tomorrow, will be running it all day. Just got to set things up tonight

I hope you enjoy it!!

Well thanks for the add! I have been looking for a new device. Which means I must browse their forums to see what they offer. Blakcm makes this phone look good as a possible purchase. Prices on used ones are going down daily so maybe I will end up on a One.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

It'd be great to see your work on the One!! DigitalKarma came to this device as well....

hoomanoid

Mar 16, 2009
If you're having data problems....

Skip internet requiring parts of the initial setup, go to setting>More (under wireless and networks)>Mobile network settings>Network mode to CDMA/evdo

It is for me. I will help you troubleshoot in a little bit.

Skip internet requiring parts of the initial setup, go to setting>More (under wireless and networks)>Mobile network settings>Network mode to CDMA/evdo

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The voice call on GSM works, but no data. "R" sign near the dB scale. SPRINT instead of operator name.

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
The voice call on GSM works, but no data. "R" sign near the dB scale. SPRINT instead of operator name.

Alright. Go back into the settings as I described earlier, and try the each of the data options instead of CDMA/evdo and let me know if any of them work

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nate234, hey! Don't you know if 3G is working in your ROM?

Make sure to update profile when on a sense ROM, then do a clean flash of this ROM. When it boots and you input your name, don't set up an account, choose skip. You won't have any signal at all...no data. Don't panic. Relax...then put your phone in to airplane mode for 1 minute...then switch it off and make sure you have DATA checked ON. DONT TOUCH THE NETWORK SETTINGS., this happens with a majority of 4.3 roms

hoomanoid

Mar 16, 2009
No luck. The phone turns on, no signal. Okay, I switch to WCDMA preferred, and I got a signal with my 3G SIM-card. BUT! In the status-bar the scale shows with the "R" (Roaming) letter, and I got no data. I can not even set APN for my connection, as there is no such setting.

nate234, is it possible to add some 3G settings in this ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BlakCM

TOTALLY INVERTED CM-10.2 WITH CHERRY-PICKS

FEATURES
    4G
    HALO
    Animations
    TPT (That Purple Toggle)
    Statusbar:Net Speed
    Statusbar:Carrier
    Statusbar:clock color
    Statusbar:clock alignment
    Statusbar:am/pm style
    Statusbar:date
    Statusbar:date style
    Statusbar:date format
    Statusbar:circle battery options
    Statusbar:circle color
    Statusbar:circle text color
    Statusbar:reset circle colors
    Dim Notification Shade
    Settings PIE Control
    Settings disable fullscreen keyboard
    Lockscreen allow lockscreen rotation
    Performance Control [AOKP]
    And.................So much more!!!!

SCREENSHOTS

UPCOMING
    This is the initial build, so please let me know of bugs that we can try to squash :good: ;)
    OP Beautification
    BlakCM upstream

DISCLAIMER

I'm not responsible for anything that YOU do to your device. Nor is TSP. It's your device, not my responsibility.
    "I am not a dev. I am not a dev. I am not a dev. I am not a dev. I am not a dev. I am not a dev. But I like to do it."

SOURCE
    TaoSP Github
    CM Github
    BAKED Github
    AOKP Performance Control Github

HOW TO INSTALL
    (Backup)
    Wipe Cache/Dalvik/System
    Reset or Wipe Data
    Flash BlakCM
    Flash GApps

DOWNLOAD
    (9/29--Initial Build)
    AFH
    DevHost
    I'm not gonna force you to go http://android.aokforums.com/ to view/download this ROM, but please go check it out.. Thanks

Get your Gapps

THANK YOU
    (In no particular order)
    -Wambo_
    -Jlmancuso
    -Mazda
    -MBQ
    -Swiperrat
    -TroNit
    -Soap
    -Carbajal3009
    -Team Skunk Piss
    -CyanogenMod Team
    -TeamBAKED
    -AOKP
    -XDA
    -Google/AOSP
    -HTC
    -HP
    -Ubuntu
    -Everybody else who has helped me learn more about Android.
    Please let me know if I forgot to put you in this list, I'm sorry if I did.

Known Bugs
    -MMS problems have been reported by two people (There is nothing I can do about this until I see a logcat as it works perfectly fine for me.)
    FAQ
    Thanks to Wambo_ yet again, this time for a BlakCM FAQ.
    (Work In Progress) FAQ

Do I have to wipe before flashing??
    Always wipe, no matter what ROM you are on now, even if it's a previous version of BlakCM.

I flashed a different kernel and now I'm having an issue, what should I do?
    Boot to recovery, wipe everything and reflash BlakCM. I'll only provide support for the kernel integrated into BlakCM.

I see 'So and so" posted a fix for this issue or that, is it safe to flash that fix on BlakCM?
    Please make a backup before making any modifications or flashing any 'fixes' from ANYONE. You also flash said fix or mod at your own risk..

My data [3G/4G/LTE] doesn't work, but everyone else's seems fine, how do I fix it?
    Flash a Stock ROM and update your profile then flash back to BlakCM.
    This ROM is for the carrier in the section it is placed in, if you have problems with data and are on a different carrier,
    then you must search elsewhere for a fix or ask around to see if someone else knows.

I flashed the ROM and now I have an issue, what should I do?
    Pull a logcat and post it on to pastebin.com, provide a link in this thread to it.
    Be detail specific in your post. I need to know if you have modded or changed anything that may cause the issue.

How do I pull a logcat?
    Check out this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1726238

Will you add 'this' feature?
    Not likely. If you want a feature added unofficially, you should add the feature yourself and post your unofficial build.

When will this 'issue' be fixed?
    NO ETA's.

ALSO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND IF YOU HAVE DATA PROBLEMS:

OG Titans gathering? Hehe. Congrats Nate, glad to see you made it in.
    Hey glad to see you decided to do this for the one:) Keep up the hard work!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app
    Hey glad to see you decided to do this for the one:) Keep up the hard work!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

Thanks!! Feels good to finally post something!! Sorry I forgot you in the thanks, just added. I haven't talked to you in forever...