[UNOFFICIAL]CM10.2 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

johnwaco

Nov 3, 2010
SMS works for me on clean flash of build with noobln commits. Didn't delete any files

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

SymbioticGenius

Aug 24, 2012
Silly question cause I don't remember. Does wiping dalvik and cache wipe battery stats? I'm currently breaking in this zero lemon battery and would like to help you test, but I need to track this battery lol

Chris123NT

Nov 12, 2012
Malabar, FL
Well according to Stealth the handoff issue is fixed for him.

Gotta give him props for doing hotlaps around his neighborhood lol. Neighbors must have been like WTF is with this guy haha, we should letter his car "Official CyanogenMod Data Handoff Tester"

zachf714

Jun 4, 2012
Mooresville

Gotta give him props for doing hotlaps around his neighborhood lol. Neighbors must have been like WTF is with this guy haha, we should letter his car "Official CyanogenMod Data Handoff Tester"

DAT bumper sticker lol do you think every change including in frameworks/base is needed ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

mastamoon

Sep 17, 2010
Central NJ

Noobnls patches don't seem to hurt but I wonder if they help, would be awesome if Mr. Stealth111 would do the same laps with my nopick build.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

HandsomeOne

After my initial issue LTE is strong. Even bouncing between 3g and LTE. Looks solid.

Did clean Install with picks ,Data 1x, 3g &4g handoffs All working and switching, also wifi on and off data still switching fine.SMS is working here. I also tried on a S3 on pageplus and working great nice work Thank You !!!

Last edited:

Chris123NT

Nov 12, 2012
Malabar, FL
Just an FYI for everyone trying these builds who might want to keep their call history and SMS/MMS messages,

1. Get Helium from the play store and use it to backup Messaging Storage
2. Flash ROM
3. Delete the .db files in /data/data/com.android.providers.Telephony/databases
4. Reboot
5. Restore Messaging Storage through Helium
6. Profit!

:good:

lostwhat83

Apr 19, 2009
Chris123NT: "Here's a build with a patch from noobnl in it, this *should* fix the CDMA issues (not connecting to 1x and some 3g etc....) Everyone test LTE hand-up as well please.

http://www.chris123nt.com/CM/cm-10.2-20131006-UNOFFICIAL-d2vzw.zip

Also included masta's latest list of cherry-picks."

I know this is a late reply but i have been running this build since the 6th. My data hand off issues are gone!

On my drive to/from work everyday I go from LTE 3G to no signal (always been that way with the no signal).

On this build the handoff with data was great not once did my Google music skip, stop loading. I never even had to toggle airplane mode or data on/off. I just wanted to let you guys know.

I haven't been on here since then so if the data handoff has been fixed.... My bad. ^_^

mds96

Nov 30, 2010
Well not sure if this is a good test because I've always had crappy signal strength in our bathroom, but I just checked it and had no data. Checked my status twice, once it said CDMA/EHRPD (I think, lol), second time CDMA/1x, but both said disconnected. Toggled wifi twice and data twice, and no change. This is with the Noobnl picks build :/

Last edited:

Chris123NT

Nov 12, 2012
Malabar, FL
Well not sure if this is a good test because I've always had crappy signal strength in our bathroom, but I just checked it and had no data. Checked my status twice, once it said CDMA/EHRPD (I think, lol), second time CDMA/1x, but both said disconnected. Toggled wifi twice and data twice, and no change. This is with the Noobnl picks build :/

Was wifi on or off when you checked? Wifi on data will always be disconnected.

It could just be bad signal too, does data come back if you go to an area with better signal?

SymbioticGenius

Aug 24, 2012
Tried both builds Masta posted. Dirty flashed and had com. Android. Phone crash repeatedly. The first time I could barely get to reboot. Gonna clean flash after nandroid and report back.

daimerion

Dec 5, 2009
Holts Summit, MO
No problems here. I'll be able to test handoffs tomorrow. Traveling to my school drops down to 3g and then finally 1X. Obviously the reverse on way home. I'll report tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts