[ROM] TeAmVeNuM - Official Verizon Build - LiftCharge v 1.7.32

Search This thread

tpike

Teamvenum.png

TeAmVeNuM and tpike proudly present:

LiftCharge V_1.7.32 for the Verizon SIII based on VRBMF1

LiftchargeBanner.jpg

Rock solid, Very fast, Great battery, OC/UV Kernel, Zip aligns on boot, busybox

I have poured tons of time into this project, but there is always more that can be done. Please note this is an active project and will be updated over time. This is an official release and will be continually improved per your suggestions.

FEATURES:
-VRBMF1 Verizon S 3 OTA (Stock/ROOTED Rom) used as base - Big Thanks to Scrosler
-Ktoonsez kernel KT747 - Thanks ktoonsez
-Debloated
-Themed apps
-Apex Launcher themed
-Native Hotspot hacked
-4 in 1 Reboot Options - Thanks to timmetal6669 and team rejectz.
-1% Battery Mod
-Custom Ringtones
-IME keyboard and ongoing GPS notification removed
-Block All Ads via host file
-Build.prop and init.d tweaks - thanks JoshBeach
-Themed Swype - Thanks to SkunkApe1
-Eye catching theming

Screenie.jpg

Thanks goes to TeamVenum for all the support. I got incredible support from 1Brainsurgeon, Avatar, dazednconfused,dfuse06, JoshBeach, JohnCorleone, Skunk Ape1, S0ckM0nk3y,VeNuM. I gotta give a big shout out to the guys who got me started with Android, Rodderik, Insanity213, Computerkid23, and interloper. These guys are what makes xda what it should be...a community of people dedicated to making these devices do what they should be doing out of the box. I can't give enough credit to those who taught me and were patient as I learned. All of this wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the incredible work from AdamOutler; thanks for defeating Verizon!

Download:
Click To Download
Mirror

Instructions:
*Must be unlocked, rooted and running custom recovery*
-Boot into recovery
-nand backup (always safest but not mandatory)
-wipe your mess
-flash my rom
-reboot (NOTE: it may take 5 minutes for phone to settle after reboot, be patient, this is normal.)
-configure your kernel settings via ktoonsez toolbox
-come back and share your results :)

Thanks for flashing!!

Updated to now include didact74's multi-mod and RErick's tweaks (Found Here themed and very convienant!!

Last edited:

Skunk Ape1

Nov 26, 2011
Killeen
Awesome to see you got it out. Yes it's been in the works for a while but I hear the wait was with it. Congratulations!

Reactions: tpike

Óðinsdagr

Mar 6, 2011
Jersey
Screens .. very bright impact, runs smooth so far

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382286537222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382286537222.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 566
Reactions: tpike

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Teamvenum.png

TeAmVeNuM and tpike proudly present:

LiftCharge V_1.7.32 for the Verizon SIII based on VRBMF1

LiftchargeBanner.jpg

Rock solid, Very fast, Great battery, OC/UV Kernel, Zip aligns on boot, busybox

I have poured tons of time into this project, but there is always more that can be done. Please note this is an active project and will be updated over time. This is an official release and will be continually improved per your suggestions.

FEATURES:
    -VRBMF1 Verizon S 3 OTA (Stock/ROOTED Rom) used as base - Big Thanks to Scrosler
    -Ktoonsez kernel KT747 - Thanks ktoonsez
    -Debloated
    -Themed apps
    -Apex Launcher themed
    -Native Hotspot hacked
    -4 in 1 Reboot Options - Thanks to timmetal6669 and team rejectz.
    -1% Battery Mod
    -Custom Ringtones
    -IME keyboard and ongoing GPS notification removed
    -Block All Ads via host file
    -Build.prop and init.d tweaks - thanks JoshBeach
    -Themed Swype - Thanks to SkunkApe1
    -Eye catching theming

Screenie.jpg

Thanks goes to TeamVenum for all the support. I got incredible support from 1Brainsurgeon, Avatar, dazednconfused,dfuse06, JoshBeach, JohnCorleone, Skunk Ape1, S0ckM0nk3y,VeNuM. I gotta give a big shout out to the guys who got me started with Android, Rodderik, Insanity213, Computerkid23, and interloper. These guys are what makes xda what it should be...a community of people dedicated to making these devices do what they should be doing out of the box. I can't give enough credit to those who taught me and were patient as I learned. All of this wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the incredible work from AdamOutler; thanks for defeating Verizon!

Download:
    Click To Download
    Mirror

Instructions:
    *Must be unlocked, rooted and running custom recovery*
    -Boot into recovery
    -nand backup (always safest but not mandatory)
    -wipe your mess
    -flash my rom
    -reboot (NOTE: it may take 5 minutes for phone to settle after reboot, be patient, this is normal.)
    -configure your kernel settings via ktoonsez toolbox
    -come back and share your results :)

Thanks for flashing!!

Updated to now include didact74's multi-mod and RErick's tweaks (Found Here themed and very convienant!!
    I'm booting it up right now and I'll tell you the things I wish I could change if it were up to me

• I feel like the pink is TOO bright, a dark background with a darker pink would look nicer in my opinion but hell, I still like it ;D
    • For the love of god, no bootup sound
    • Couple icons in Settings aren't themed
    • No setup wizard
    • No S Voice
    • I really like the fact that the sms text boxes are outlined in pink by the way

Overall, I feel like other than the theme, this ROM isn't anything special.

I can't wait for it to grow though and be the bold move it wants to be ;D
    Just wanted to keep the thread fresh and yall updated. I was out of town for business last week and again this weekend. I'm still hacking away on new stuff like the rom control and other mods mentioned earlier. Thanks for stopping by!
    Is all the theming pink or multi colored ? Thanks for pushing more out for our devices

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

pink :) going bold this time!!