[ROM] [09DEC] AICP - V3.1 - JB 4.3.1_r1 - Endeavoru

Search This thread

HTC Venom

Sep 16, 2012
amman
Sold, but not forgotten!!
to be honest i will not flash this ROM on my HOX for now as I have a defected g-sensor and i will lose its activity at the first reboot and it will take me time to get back again , but sooner or later Ill flash it

something else , I know Im asking here too much but is there any chance to get this ROM ported to HTC Sensation as I bought this device recently for a great price (200$ all new )

LorD ClockaN

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Veli Losinj
www.losinj.com
to be honest i will not flash this ROM on my HOX for now as I have a defected g-sensor and i will lose its activity at the first reboot and it will take me time to get back again , but sooner or later Ill flash it

something else , I know Im asking here too much but is there any chance to get this ROM ported to HTC Sensation as I bought this device recently for a great price (200$ all new )

what is device code name of sensation?
maybe it can

J_Dutch

May 8, 2012
Zaltbommel
I don't know what kind of bugs cm2 has but this is very solid! No surprise if you're familiar with the ice cold development. Simply the best we had and now have again on our hox.

Big thanks to the team!!

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

mrsmtt

Mar 8, 2009
This rom is absolutely fantastic, thanks a lot!
First impressions: - fast - stable - fonts are beautiful :good: - lots of possible costumization ... just the rom I was searching for!
Everyone must try! Thanks again ;)

edit: faster than other aosp rom, excellent wifi signal and speed! since now very good battery life

Last edited:

reneftw

May 1, 2011
Hello. Had Lord Clockan's ROM on my old DHD. I'd also like to try this one. Can anybody please tell me how are the pictures' quality compared to the ones from a sense rom?

L.E. Don't we need to flash the boot.img with fastboot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anfetamin

blackbuffalo

Oct 10, 2012
Hà Nội
OnePlus 8
One time in Sept, I looking for your website project and found this rom for HOX. And I try this on my device, greate work, i'm ready love your rom @LorD ClockaN
But at this time i not sure this rom is complete base on AOKP and now i see this rom and i love this! Thanks

LorD ClockaN

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Veli Losinj
www.losinj.com
Reactions: tmotard

mrsmtt

Mar 8, 2009
For those who are scared of picture quality try this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2342581

I'm using this everytime i flash an aosp rom, and it seems like picture's quality increase; maybe it's just a sensation but the fact is that i can take take better pictures with this

It also has photosphere but to make it work i need to do this:

1. download uninstall master from playstore (blue bin icon)
2. make a complete backup so that if something goes wrong or stops working you can go back
3. uninstall gallery from system apps
4. reboot and then install newgallery.apk just like any others app

You're done :laugh: hope to be usefull to all of you!

*All credits goes to the publisher of this .apk *

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

icecold_logo.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

In the beginning I would like to thank:
    • AOKP team
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • Tbalden
    • TripNraVeR
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • RootBox rom team
    • Community

AICP dev team:
    • LorD ClockaN
    • zipsnet
    • n3ocort3x
    • semdoc
    • eyosen

Now we can move on...

DONATIONS:

I'm not writing this because of lack of donations, but to get the priorities straight..
    Go to ROMControl/about and open your wallet :D
    If you would like to make a donation for this ROM, don't do it only for me!!!
    Consider whole AICP Team, not only the individual.​

Latest Stable Release
    Download folder (zips and always fresh changelog): http://goo.gl/XoOsze

Actual version: AICP - v3.1 - 09-12-2013

What's New

• Patched up CM kernel with some n3ocortex patches and goodies
    • @Thömy's BT patch for older kernels. You may need to full wipe for this. Dirty flash didn't help me. After full wipe BT is easily turned on and off with WiFi off. For this, no TB restores. Just install from PlayStore.
    • Few patches for Contacts, Gallery and Email.
    • Upstream changes and a lot more changes

Known/reported issues:
    - Led turns green at 70% charge. --- +1
    - Back button issues reported. --- Don't have this myself.
    - BT seems to be linked to WiFi state. Please test with this build after full wipe.
    - Min CPU freq is 102 MHz --- Better than 340 MHz, right ?

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

What's Broken:
    • I have no idea!!!

ROMS
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy JB. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• turn OFF your phone
    • BACKUP your data using recovery (and SD on first flash just in case)
    • boot in bootloader
    • select fastboot mod
    • flash boot.img via fastboot that is located in the rom.zip: fastboot flash boot boot.img
    • run this command now: fastboot erase cache
    • go back to hboot screen
    • select recovery
    • full wipe is needed IF you aren't coming from other AOKP 4.3 rom
    • flash the rom
    • flash newest gapps (Google applications) from here -they are preserved od dirty flashing
    • boot

We use RobotoLight as default font. However, if u want to revert to stock font please flash this after flashing ROM: LINK
    Even more flashable fonts: LINK

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

kernel git
    source github
    rom gerrit
    Don't forget to flash included boot.img in fastboot from your PC using
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot erase cache

Flashable Font Packs.

Direct link to gapps
    http://tunsd.de/downloads/ICJ/CM-10.2_builds for m7/gapps-jb43-20130813-signed.zip

Kernel Settings: Use Trickster Mod to adjust various settings including Fast Charge option.

Earlier Changelogs:
    Latest changelog can always be found in OP.

Test Builds
    From time to time, we will be releasing test builds and those will be avaiable at
    http://tunsd.de/downloads/ICJ/AICP/endeavoru/test/
    or https://www.mediafire.com/?ag9532osx5n80

• November 12th: Thömy's fix for sound during video recording.

n3ocort3x's AOSP kernel for AICP*****This will only work with version 2.0 October 25_1 build.

Thread Link
    This kernel will become the official kernel for AICP on HOX and it has some really nice features such as GPU OC, GPU Governor control, CPUquiet hotplugging, LP core max freq, ZRAM, UV, additional governors.

Download Links
    Boot.img
    Modules

Some ROM screenshots
    I wonder what u all ecpect from this source... :p everything is working as it should from what i know and "the difference" is really not outstanding tbh. More hype then anything else.. same on nexus 4.4.2. People always ecpecting wonders... thats a vision.. not more most of the times :p
    No no, some things were not working as they should :). The new sources allow us finally to update ALL proprietary blobs to the Sense 5 / Android 4.2.2 ones. The important ones here are gralloc, hwcomposer and the EGL libs. It's now possible to build the ROM without BOARD_EGL_NEEDS_LEGACY_FB := true. This should make KitKat ROM easier to build but it also benefits current 4.3 ROMs.

So yeah, this kernel release is important for the foreseeable future.
    V3.0 of the rom released

Changelog will be added later, sorry
    *AOKP Baby Unicorn Build*

Stock AOKP..before LC add his magic. :)

AOKP Have A Break...

Credit Thoemy/lloir for bring up kitkat for our device, teemo for wifi stuff

Known issue noticed so far
    Recent button didn't work
    Hardware button remapped/customized not "really" work
    Plus CM bug and maybe some more

Use compatible recovery (from thoemy cwm @ philz)
    Please flash proper gapps!!! Full wipe is recommended (necessary :p)