[ROM][CM7] [Mother of internal storage][13/11] Fix_SealG4.x (final release)

Search This thread

mickael.webmaster

Sep 13, 2013
Paradise
hq8T0Wr.png

Redirected : Put Here

Last edited:

sharingan

May 30, 2013
:good::good::good::good:nice work mate and let it keep going like this and you will definitely rock :good::good::good::good::good:

caronaakk

Apr 10, 2011
ahmedabad
Downloading....

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

English lanuage is included?

snowfire88

Aug 26, 2011
Mumbai
Only 6 mb of internal memory utilized????? Dafuq? :eek:

It would be quite helpful if you edited the thread name with the ROM details.

For eg: [ROM][CM7] [Mother of internal storage][27/10].

omega_warrior

Feb 10, 2013
Kolkata
Why don't you use Aroma Installer friend! Benefits:
1. User can choose their launcher (Xperia S or Holo or S4 Modified Holo).
2. User can directly choose the theme instead of installing seperately.
3. You can also provide the option to install with or without CronMod.
4. It will also help user to choose the sound engine.

Just suggestion. Your choice to implement or not. Most ROM use Aroma now a days.

Also you have removed Theme Chooser and Theme Manager so how can I apply a CM 7 theme if I want?

Reactions: denis022

aspakrian

Mar 15, 2012
Bandung
THIS is what I was looking till now. Fully odexed, non-OC, not firekernel (BATTERY DRIVER S*CKS) but pls make a simple theme with black statusbar and plain notification background. Also please remove the ADW launcher from the settings and it'll be the BEST ROM EVER (maybe :p )

Reactions: blugonjic

blugonjic

Oct 17, 2012
Agreed. It would be great to have the option to pick a simple theme without the shenanigans. ither than that, greau rom

snowfire88

Aug 26, 2011
Mumbai
Hahaha! Nice to see that you went with the name I suggested. :D Now if someone can slim down The Ultimatum ROM to a level as this, we would have the perfect marriage of Performance + int storage. :p Anyway, great job on the rom! Would like to see where it goes. :good:

Reactions: Pato Sebest

saruboy

Oct 22, 2011
Liberec
Google Pixel 4a 5G
wow really coool! If you could just make it look simple without those flames and bright colors just a normal theme it would be awesome! But please keep that transparent status bar or at least make a patch with it because i love it it looks really cool!!

omega_warrior

Feb 10, 2013
Kolkata
Hey man dont mind but the name's too funy for a ROM... Why Mother and why not Father??? Or if this is mother who is Father??? :D

How about WEBMASTER'S ROM!!!
Just a suggestion. No critisize to any person...

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Hey man dont mind but the name's too funy for a ROM... Why Mother and why not Father??? Or if this is mother who is Father??? :D

i link your suggested name :good::laugh:

mickael.webmaster

Sep 13, 2013
Paradise
I make a short break. I add united theme soon. :D

Thx All.

!..I WANT TO BE THE KING..!
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:​

THIS is what I was looking till now. Fully odexed, non-OC, not firekernel (BATTERY DRIVER S*CKS) but pls make a simple theme with black statusbar and plain notification background. Also please remove the ADW launcher from the settings and it'll be the BEST ROM EVER (maybe :p )

Statusbar Google opaque theme. And launcher Xperia Xperience. Choose your launcher on playstore.
Thx.

Last edited:
Reactions: iron86

Ro3son

Aug 11, 2010
Gdansk
Hi guys, All of you talking about visual look of this rom (it's of course personal thing) , but didn't anybody mentioned about the bugs...
I think there is (ie) problem with battery drain - in my opinion gets low to fast
And: there is small bug with "data" on-off switch - if you try switch it few times, you'll see (always stay on, even if icon indicate "off")
I've tried few times full wipe & flash again but situation isn't changed.

mickael.webmaster

Sep 13, 2013
Paradise
I'm not sure I understand. For the problem of "Data" there is the same with flash (flash adjust these settings on level three and finished the problem). Data as for the other, taking into account reaction time. This is not a bug.

This rom is the full stable Cm7. (slightly modified)

The themes are not finalized (just Xteam and Kitty). Another current.

Thx report. ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will extend and diversify collection theme by time. Thread ongoing. :D

Put your style and your wish.
    wow cool, i dont like the ui but no problem i can change it, downloading :fingers-crossed:

I make a short break. I add united theme soon. :D

Thx All.

!..I WANT TO BE THE KING..!
    :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:​

Statusbar Google opaque theme. And launcher Xperia Xperience. Choose your launcher on playstore.
    Thx.