[ROM] [4.3.1] Slim Bean (toroplus) [Stable Build 2.2]

Search This thread

Jimlarck

Mar 2, 2012
How's build 2 running? 4G to 3G transitions and 3G to 4G transitions working? Any crashes? Anything?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

boiker

Apr 20, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Is any one else having root issues?

You need to enable root in developer options. 4.3 changes how root is handled.

General Comments:

This is the first 4.3 rom that would actually get a data signal for me. However I have one tower that I pass occasionally that has a very weak LTE signal. 4G/3G switching is buggered and will require a reboot. 99% of the time, I don't have a 4G LTE signal so it's not a big deal for me....yet.

ROM is snappy, behaves well, and I haven't noticed any force close issues. I'm very pleased with it! Great job!

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblue4life

Nebucatnetzer

Feb 4, 2011
We'll focus on the devices which we own before we start to mess with the others.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: goast

The~Skater~187

Nov 4, 2011
Niantic
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
I have a question. Do you happen to know which image is the black system background?
I have been digging through the framework-res trying to change the black background for the dark slim mod and swapped out the background_holo_dark image to a custom one that I named the same as the original and it is still black when I toggle the real dark slim mod on.

:D Sent from my GNex rocking SlimBean 4.3.1-build2-w/Vanir kernel using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2 :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • More interested in development and compiling? Check out our development channel. #slimdev
    • Check out our forum if you're looking for a place to talk all day long about SlimROMs FORUM
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
    • Download the latest build from [here]
    • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
    • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    ok after it is mainly fixed (beside the data switch thing) I gave toroplus into our rolling out weekly beta cycle. So will show up as beta.1 in the next hours. Changed the default network mode to the right one as well.

all other give us feedback and logs please to see what we can do to track all down

thanks
    sorry guys as stated before it was a mistake....due to over 30 devices we support this can happen. And pushing out a build which had for sure not telphon is not our way

whatever...compiled a build with a possible fix for it

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u....build.alpha.3.1-UNOFFICIAL-20130808-0416.zip

gapps download here (you need to flash new one....4.2.2 does not work)

http://www.slimroms.net/index.php/downloads/dlsearch/viewcategory/899-addons4-3

about the current issues:

no one that I know off if telephon problem is fixed

about su or tibu read this please

http://www.slimroms.net/index.php/news/364-slimbean-4-3-alpha-3-1

as usual full wipe and important format system!!!!!

report back

thanks and cheers
    Second. Downloading after work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Oh **** sorry guys I forgot that we don't have a build the latest build for Toro Plus.
    I'll check with the team how far it is.

Please excuse the inconvenience.
    Toroplus related fixes(From Build 2 Changelog):

2013-08-09 | Toroplus: set network default mode to 7 [Lars Greiss]

2013-08-09 | Native: toroplus radio fix due weird backlinks to surfacecomposer [Lars Greiss]

2013-08-09 | Mobile network type is not updated when the network mode is switched. [Kazuya Ohshiro]

2013-08-08 | update toroplus blobs to 4.3 [Lars Greiss]

2013-08-08 | update 4.3 blobs for toroplus (HEAD, m/jb4.3, github/jb4.3) [Lars Greiss]

2013-08-08 | update toroplus blobs for 4.3 [Lars Greiss]

2013-08-08 | Enable toroplus radio fix flag + own apn list [Lars Greiss]

And that's all I found. Seems like we've got a bunch of new fixes done to fix data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2