[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies

Search This thread

chris5s

No idea, since goo.im is down I can't even see the list of releases :confused:

Ha ha, ok, I'll upload that version, since I'm pretty sure its the latest one anyway.
I'll share the link shortly...

Peace

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

I tried searching for this, but the XDA search function seems to be down. I just upgraded to 10.1 2 days ago and now my Win7 computer won't recognize the TP anymore. I have all the proper settings (I believe) on my TP. Any ideas?

Not sure if you got this sorted but this may help:

1. Go into Device manager. You will see "MTP USB Device" under portable devices.

2. Right Click it and select update driver software

3. Select Browse my computer for driver software.

4. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

5. Select USB Mass Storage Device then click next.

Got to be better than a total re-install !
Peace

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Anyone have the latest highly mirrored somewhere? goo.im is down and could be for awhile.

Try this

Peace

Reactions: UnionBlvd

Squuiid

Feb 11, 2004
Wow. Just tried this ROM after having CM9 on my Touchpad for years.
I formatted everything except the SD Card containing the ROM and GAPPs files, installed using TWRP and then formatted the SD card before first boot. Nice and clean and everything working well.
I did unfortunately have one unexpected reboot when queueing and installing a bunch of apps from the playstore, but have not had any other issues with it since.
Am very impressed, thanks for your efforts devs!

Reactions: TJude

nevertells2

Dec 22, 2011
Sunny Central Florida!!!
Wow. Just tried this ROM after having CM9 on my Touchpad for years.
I formatted everything except the SD Card containing the ROM and GAPPs files, installed using TWRP and then formatted the SD card before first boot. Nice and clean and everything working well.
I did unfortunately have one unexpected reboot when queueing and installing a bunch of apps from the playstore, but have not had any other issues with it since.
Am very impressed, thanks for your efforts devs!

Formatted the SD card? why? Explain how you formatted it.

gradular

Jan 4, 2012
Dawsonville
Reactions: sstar

TJude

Mar 27, 2009
Foreground/Background precedence

Is there a way to lower the priority of my background tasks? Since the beginning of 10.1, background updates have caused the foreground apps to slow dramatically. I'd like to give 90% of the CPU to the foreground task.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9TGwHks.jpg

Welcome to the unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies

CyanogenMod 10.2 nightlies available (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2450358).
    The release schedule for 10.1 is weekly now.

The releases will co-inside and the build start time is at 03:01 UTC every sunday night and should be uploaded soon after. If at anytime the builds are not there, then there was a problem building the ROM, and we will have a look at it ASAP.

These builds are compiled from the latest CyanogenMod repos and device repos on device, kernel and vendor files and are based on the awesome work by jcsullins and Dorregaray.

And as always: I take no responsibility whatsoever for raging, screaming, crying, frustration, failing, confusion, dead kittens, etc.

• James Sullins - for his awesome work on the TouchPad
    • Tomasz Rostanski - for his work on many parts on Android for the TouchPad (esp. camera)
    • David R. Marble - for supporting the CM10.1 port and many great ideas
    • Arne Coucheron - for his work on the legacy QC userspace drivers
    • All TP devs - for the collaborative and innovative work on bringing Android to our TouchPad
    • cyanogen - For starting this great project
    • Google - This wouldn't have happened without the releases of Android from you

Let me know if i omitted you and i will add you here asap

Visit us in #cyanogenmod-touchpad (general) or #cyanogenmod-dev (only dev related talk) on freenode
    tonights build will include the new wifi backports 3.10 (all credit to jcsullins) and some cpufreq adjustments - governor & min/max freq are now linked across cores (oc was only correctly applied to the first core prior these changes). pls test and report back.

cheers
    camera

those changes are not yet commited.

ill do so after a bit of more testing

changes are commited and camera should be working from tonights build on.

pls keep an eye on the power consumption and report back.

cheers
    CDMoncrieff's 4.2.2 ROM's worked for sound when screen is turned off. I don't understand why it's not working on this ROM. It's a deal breaker for me so I nandroid back to my earliest 4.2.2 daily driver. I didn't see much difference in battery time anyway.

As has been stated before, please do not compare Roms against one another.

And no, this is not directed at anybody in particular, but seems to be a lot of this coming from this exact forum.

Understand something, It's considered an insult to the people who create them. If you have an issue, then provide a concise report, accompanied with logcat. This is what gets issues fixed.

Simply stating "blah blah blah doesn't work, I'm going back to blah blah blah" does absolutely nothing to further any type of development. Especially for a device that wasn't intended to run the current OS.

And NO, contrary to some people's popular belief, creating comparisons to other people's roms, does not foster development. In fact, it's probably the number 1 reason aspiring devs leave.

Another myth, is that everything in the dev forum, is a daily driver. Why do you think they call it development.

Myth number 3. Creating a rom is easy. A monkey could do it. If so, you all would be doing this for your own selves and wouldn't be on XDA looking for roms to make your device cool.

Myth number 4. Dev's can create miracles. NO. They require input from users, with dmesg and logcat. This is gold.

Fact number 1. Most users have no idea how to use logcat, dmesg, or adb. If they did, they would accompany log files.

So when you folks have an issue with something not working, how about helping the Dev's out, instead of stating "blah blah blah don't work".

And yes, the post in question had RP's on it.

Cheers.

MD