Originally Posted by 072665995
He said disregard that and just continue on flashing GApps and boot.img.
Also, seems like nothing will get installed. Like apk u put on your phone, there's always parsing error. The Launcher's settings are kinda broken too and I tried installing the Google Launcher as extracted from the Nexus 5 dump but that also says Parsing Error which leads me to believe it might be a ROM side issue?
indeed it is ROM issue. The launcher 3 is kinda broken..
Moreover this app drawer with 5*5 looks a little populated by default.. but can be changed
---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------
Edit --- Few basic Bugs -
1. While installing from SD card, Error pops up saying installation aborted. But still boots after installing
2. Pops up error from the very beginning after restart " Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped". have to press more than 15 times.
3. Removes Root Access.
4. Pressing menu on the home screen brings up wallpaper, widgets and settings. Where settings doesn't work.
5. SD has to be mounted manually under settings-storage-mount sd card. this should be enables after every restart.
6. Assigning a new pic from the quick pull down. doesn't show gallery. It says 0 items found. Works fine after the SD is mounted.
7. No Phone ringtone to select under the sound menu (unless the SD is mounted). So cant check audio here when somebody calls if SD is not mounted yet. Otherwise the audio is fine after mounting the SD.
7.1. No audio when somebody tries to call. No ringtone basically.. This is even after the SD is mounted.
8. Cant take screenshot.. basically could not save.
9. Not able to install Apps from SD card. It throws parsing error. Be it even a free or paid app. Thanks to @072665995
Checking few more.. Will revert once done.