Edit --- Few basic Bugs -
1. While installing from SD card, Error pops up saying installation aborted. But still boots after installing
2. Pops up error from the very beginning after restart " Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped". have to press more than 15 times.
3. Removes Root Access. But flashing Superuser update 1.65 solves the problem. But still doesn't give the root access despite the SuperSu available under appdrawer.
4. Pressing menu on the home screen brings up wallpaper, widgets and settings. Where settings doesn't work.
5. SD has to be mounted manually under settings-storage-mount sd card. this should be enables after every restart.
6. Assigning a new pic from the quick pull down. doesn't show gallery. It says 0 items found. Works fine after the SD is mounted.
7. No Phone ringtone to select under the sound menu (unless the SD is mounted). So cant check audio here when somebody calls if SD is not mounted yet. Otherwise the audio is fine after mounting the SD.
7.1. No audio when somebody tries to call. No ringtone basically.. This is even after the SD is mounted.
8. Cant take screenshot.. basically could not save.
9. Not able to install Apps from SD card. It throws parsing error. Be it even a free or paid app. Thanks to @072665995
10. Not able to select/edit APN settings.
Checking few more.. Will revert once done.