Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [APP][2.1+] AdFree for Android
12th November 2013, 07:30 AM
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouchers

I hope I can ask this here without having to start a new thread.

AdFree Seems to be interfering with my Music Unlimited. If i Download and install Hosts in AdFree I get a message saying Network Unavailable when i try to use Music Unlimited... But if i go back to AdFree and click Revert, Music Unlimited starts to work again... I emailed BigTinCan over the issue and hope to get a response soon. Is anyone having this issue? is there a bigtincan developer who can look into the matter. for now i will have to stay way from AdFree

Try to find their ip and url that the app connects to then after you apply ad free go into the host file it made and search for the ip and url and remove them save and replace the host file with what ever default permissions are set for.

Edit copy the host file to your ad card and if you have a pc get notepad++ it works great for these things save then put back on ad card and overwrite original one in system with the modified one so your music app works again following my instructions above.

Sent from my immorality
The Following User Says Thank You to Westnile For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Westnile Ad-Free