Update on the earlier Bugs / Working & Non-Working
1. While installing from SD card, Error pops up saying installation aborted. But still boots after installing - Works fine now without errors
2. Pops up error from the very beginning after restart " Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped". have to press more than 15 times. - Works fine now without errors
3. Removes Root Access. But flashing Superuser update 1.65 solves the problem. But still doesn't give the root access despite the SuperSu available under appdrawer. - SuperSU works this way - Flash ROM, Flash GApps and then Flash SuperSU update 1.65 and restart
4. Pressing menu on the home screen brings up wallpaper, widgets and settings. Where settings doesn't work. - Still doesn't work, Launcher broken probably
5. SD has to be mounted manually under settings-storage-mount sd card. this should be enabled after every restart. -Works fine now without errors
6. Assigning a new pic from the quick pull down. doesn't show gallery. It says 0 items found. Works fine after the SD is mounted. - Works fine now without errors
7. No Phone ringtone to select under the sound menu (unless the SD is mounted). So cant check audio here when somebody calls if SD is not mounted yet. Otherwise the audio is fine after mounting the SD. - Audio still seems to be not working here
7.1. No audio when somebody tries to call. No ringtone basically.. This is even after the SD is mounted. - Audio still seems to be not working here
8. Cant take screenshot.. basically could not save. - Still not working
9. Not able to install Apps from SD card. It throws parsing error. Be it even a free or paid app. Thanks to @072665995
- Works fine now without errors
10. Not able to select/edit APN settings - Not able to connect to a 2G or 3G network. Not able to edit APN settings
Anybody can add up to the above if found any.
- Good udpate bro.. Guess the next build will solve the above..