Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
re4evydu.jpg

Oh this old thing

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
ughhh im still unable to download the rom. Tried on PC and the farthest its gone is 870 MB then it stops -_-

finally got it woot!!!!

Last edited:

MrDowntown12

May 22, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 III
Love this rom, clean and smooth, only thing that'd make it perfect for me is a battery with no percent. Seeing how much I have left drives me crazy haha. I like to just let it ride. Anyway I could get a flashable?

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384267483731.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384267483731.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 184

Lew182

Sep 5, 2012
Indianapolis
OnePlus 9 Pro
Maps FC

Coming from a clean (full) wipe / install - Maps is FCing on me. Tried again and launched Maps 1st thing just to make sure nothing was interfering and got same results. Cleared Maps Data and Uninstalled and Re installed from Play Store, same same.

Outside of Maps, I have found nothing at all to report except a great looking ROM. :good: Thanks for giving the D3rp followers some 5.5 !

Abrego39

May 4, 2011
Coming from a clean (full) wipe / install - Maps is FCing on me. Tried again and launched Maps 1st thing just to make sure nothing was interfering and got same results. Cleared Maps Data and Uninstalled and Re installed from Play Store, same same.

Outside of Maps, I have found nothing at all to report except a great looking ROM. :good: Thanks for giving the D3rp followers some 5.5 !

I haven't had any issues with the map app. Maybe it was a bad install. I used maps briefly last night.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Reactions: aqualls

Lew182

Sep 5, 2012
Indianapolis
OnePlus 9 Pro
I haven't either and I've clean installed this ROM like 500 times, and was using it yesterday

Thanks for the quick confirm, both of you. I re-downloaded myself to just make sure. Gotta be missing something :confused: I'm the bad GF here..."It's me, not you..." :p

Edit- could I get an MD5 Checksum to check my DL? Thanks! NM - its on the DL page...

Last edited:

Abrego39

May 4, 2011
MMS over WiFi

What are the chances we can get MMS over WiFi going in this ROM? In Stock Goodies, they were able to get it working, but it was on a different base.

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
What are the chances we can get MMS over WiFi going in this ROM? In Stock Goodies, they were able to get it working, but it was on a different base.

I have looked into it and couldn't find the hook for it in smali but I will have a look, it also looks like i have squashed the persistent data icons too

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
@thoughtlesskyle, Are you going to start an SVN for this rom, Just wondering. Been running it from the release, Gotta say, Impressive.

solid question, i'm not sure actually, this has all just been a pet project by me with the other guys helping out, on top of it we all got super busy so it's hard to say where this is going as a project but it's my daily right now and I plan on modding it and adding things whenever i can

dobbs3x

Dec 25, 2010
Eugene, OR
This Rom seems good as it is. Perfect for what I want. If I want something special I'll just find it third-party. This has just the right amount of mods and tweaks for me without going crazy and possibly running into issues. It's been my dd.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

drlzanej

Feb 23, 2011
solid question, i'm not sure actually, this has all just been a pet project by me with the other guys helping out, on top of it we all got super busy so it's hard to say where this is going as a project but it's my daily right now and I plan on modding it and adding things whenever i can

Thank you for the reply, Its my daily now as well. You've chosen the perfect shade of blue for this rom (the more blue the better lol) as far as performance and dependability, I don't see how it could get any better. The only changes I've made are really personal prefs, Trans stuff, and the addition of MusicBox and ZeroInfinities PureXaudio mod. Other than That, Its perfect. If it works, Dont fix it lol. Thanks again kyle to you and your team. Later bud

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
Thank you for the reply, Its my daily now as well. You've chosen the perfect shade of blue for this rom (the more blue the better lol) as far as performance and dependability, I don't see how it could get any better. The only changes I've made are really personal prefs, Trans stuff, and the addition of MusicBox and ZeroInfinities PureXaudio mod. Other than That, Its perfect. If it works, Dont fix it lol. Thanks again kyle to you and your team. Later bud

It's def not the more blue the better I promise you, I pay very close attention to not over using the blue, too much of it just makes it look like a smuf got sick and diseased my phone, I've always been that way with themes, that was also why I even used touch of blue for the base because it's not gaudy like most themes I run into

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team D3rp presents SuperBLUE

ROM Features
    - Baadnewz sprint files, with a fresh Sense 5.5 base (credit Android Revolution team)
    -Custom default wallpaper (Made by Thoughtlesskyle)
    -1% battery
    -Touch of blue theme by cmylxgo with custom tweaks by team d3rp
    -sense 5.5 base
    -AM/PM removed from status bar
    -Minor Quick settings return
    -GPS icon removed
    -MTP notification hidden
    -Customized carrier label
    -Sprint Data icons instead of the standard sense 5.5 ones
    - slight debloat
    - blue beats boot ani
    -MMS over wifi (previous files i've released)
    -Tethering fix (same as old fix)
    -Same Speed Animations (100% the Same Speed)
    -PRL update fix (thanks Chas123) (this fixes the persistent data icons)

RLS 2
    - One Zip to rule them all (no patch update on top of RLS1 anymore)
    - APM
    - A few more blue tweaks (dialer, dock)
    - Updated SU
    - Updated some of the stock apps

Warning: While suitable for Daily consumption this is a pet project of mine, if you are looking for rock solid stability please use SuperOne, we put a ton of time into it and are really proud of it but if you crave the latest and greatest this is here for you. This is not the SuperOneTwo I had teased, and you'll notice by the lack of an SVN that this is not like our other projects, however this has been my personal daily for a while along with several other members of the team

Contributions
    -I Know we are late to the party with sense 5.5, but d3rp roms have always been known for their community support, so if you have any themes or useful things to contribute please do, I/We would love to see what you come up with.

DOWNLOAD RLS 2

CREDITS & THANKS:
    - team d3rp - you are all amazing!
    - Baadnewz and hawknest for the Sprint Specific files
    - cmylxgo - for the theme and
    - steelH - for ALL the old guides, which we still use for lots of things.
    - steal25 - for almost everything I know about coding, and past/future collaborations.
    - AOSP, HTC, AOKP, cyanogenMOD, superSU, apktool, and VTS for pretty things, tools, and the base for all we do.
    - ALL the themers and devs we see on the site or gtalk regularily, and the whole of XDA.
    - We used MANY guides and tutorials to do this stuff, if we have left your name off send a PM and we'll add you.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SuperBLUE, a ROM for the Sprint HTC One

Contributors
    thoughtlesskyle, Thoughtlesskyle, Team D3rp
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    Based On: Sense 5.5

Version Information

Created 2013-11-10
    Last Updated 2013-12-11
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    My father was around 40 when he got his Phd. 36 year old daughter is working on hers now.
    My college degree was interrupted by illness twice and life once. It took losing a job to complete the degree.

I'm graduating from nursing school tomorrow. It took losing a job and not finding a replacement in the same field for me to start over and find my true calling. It's never too late to get an education or advance your degree. ;)
    RLS 2 is up ladies and gents

come get it, not much, and likely the last before KitKat
    Alright Ladies and Gents,

It's time for incremental update time (i really wish i had more to give you all) but here is what we got:

Themed the end call button blue
    MMS over wifi (previous files i've released)
    Tethering fix (same as old fix)
    Same Speed Animations (100% the Same Speed)
    PRL update fix (thanks Chas123) (this fixes the persistent data icons)

i really wish i had more for you guys but this really puts the rom about 99.9% for functionality (i don't know of anything wrong)
    as far as what comes next it seems to be really more of waiting till kitkat

Download Here Flash On Top Of RLS1