[ROMs][SharkieROM-LTE v2.5.1 S-ON - 10/4/13][ Stock 3.17.651.4 Rooted-10/8/13 ]

Search This thread

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
push this rosie.apk to system/app set perms reboot, this will get rid of the music f/c. havent tested it on this rom but I think the issue is the same one I had with my rom.

Attachments

• Rosie.apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: sharkie405

sharkie405

Dec 22, 2008
the depths
push this rosie.apk to system/app set perms reboot, this will get rid of the music f/c. havent tested it on this rom but I think the issue is the same one I had with my rom.

Any chance you can tell me what the change is? The Rosie in my Rom has changes that are specific to my Rom and I'd also like to keep all the files in the 3.17 family.

To everyone else:

Edit: I tried this Rosie and it works just fine. You lose the APM option from the Home Menu and maybe one more option, I can't remember. It looks to be 2 options less than what I had, but I can't think of the other one that's missing. Maybe I'm imagining it. It has landscape Rosie. I'll run it for the day and see if it does indeed fix the HTC Music widget issues. Sinistertensai, may not get back to me on how this 'fix' was accomplished so I'm going to compare his Rosie with mine and see if I can find the difference. Finding differences with mods is easy because I know what I'm looking for. In this case, I don't know what I'm looking for, so it may take some time. We'll see though. Hopefully I can pinpoint the change. In any event, if you guys want to try it out and let me know if you get any f/c's with it, I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
My issue was with adding the eqs link on the Rosie options. It was also an issue on 3.16. Not sure if you've added that in your build or not. And the Rosie apk isn't from the 3.17 update but im sure you can decompile both and compare and move over what is different if you want, or make it easy and just use that Rosie. The code hasn't changed at all, not including the added code for Rosie menu.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

sharkie405

Dec 22, 2008
the depths
I don't include EQS in my ROM because it causes too many issues, so I don't keep that option in the home screen menu, which leaves the total # of options at 6, like you mentioned. I may have left some code for EQS in one of the smalis though. Do you think that could be the issue?

sharkie405

Dec 22, 2008
the depths
So I remembered the other home screen menu option that was missing was 'Notifications'. That means I was running 7 options. Since Sinistertensai mentioned that 6 may be the magic number, I've removed that one to bring it down to 6 options and see if that might fix the issue as Sinistertensai suggested. I figured of all the options, that one was kind of retarded anyway. It was two presses to get to the notifications that way, or just one from the status bar. So, I would love if some of you could test this out with the new 3.17.1 ROM and let me know if you get any widget f/c's. Especially phillymade since you have mentioned a couple times about the music widget. I figure if it doesn't happen to you anymore then it must be fixed for sure.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Rosie.apk
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: phillymade
Ha ha! Downloading now you know Ill keep you posted.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Well got the FC on music and one on the clock widget. Starting to think its just me.
I am going to push the one Sin posted and see what I get.
etytuna3.jpg

sharkie405

Dec 22, 2008
the depths
Love this rom overall! however i have to move away from it. It constantly freezes from day to day (literally everyday at least 3-4 times) this is with various clean flashs. no backups kept with apps or anything. I will be waiting for a new version before i come back. Certainly hope this is fixed. Cant use as a daily if it is freezing simply attempting to text or open ANY random apps. Kernel isnt the problem as i attempted to use a few different. Phone simply becomes unresponsive and is 'frozen' until it decides to unfreeze or reboot randomly. And after it unfreezes it requires a reboot to go back to normal operation for however long before another freeze. It seems its an issue with "Process system becoming unresponsive"
I'm not sure what's going on there, but I have never had these issues, nor as anyone else or I'm sure I would have heard about it. What I have heard is that this ROM is a great ROM to use as a daily.

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
I'm not sure what's going on there, but I have never had these issues, nor as anyone else or I'm sure I would have heard about it. What I have heard is that this ROM is a great ROM to use as a daily.

Yup, works fine for me. Been on the latest update for a couple of days now with no major glitches (certainly no freezing or anything like that).

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

baknblack

Sep 12, 2010
Kentucky
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Nice way to support your work. If that is your way of support in any way, I guess i wont be returning to this rom. How awesome of you to not even attempt a single investigation question :rolleyes: Thanks anyway. Nice while it lasted (when it wasnt freezing) Time to move on I guess. :\ Take care.

If you're on the newest base are you also on the newest firmware?
There is nothing wrong with the rom. It's your phone or you. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
If you had given any info on your setup people would try to help you.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
I always support my work, I'm still even supporting my TP2 ROM from years ago. I would wager that I'm in my thread much more than most other ROM devs. You didn't ask for support or help, you just came in and slammed my ROM without giving us any info as to what your set up looks like. I assume that you searched the thread for talk of freezing and laginess. If you had, you would have realized that this is not a normal occurrence with my ROM. You then should have realized that maybe there was something up on your end. You never asked for help. You stated your issues and said you were done with it and that you were moving on. If that's how you feel, then bye.

Your issues are vague and could be caused by literally a hundred different variables. I always try and fix things people point out. My phone doesn't freeze, so how can I 'fix' that? This ROM is stable. I'm not a guy who makes a ROM for one phone while I'm working on 5 other phones or 5 other ROMs. I make this ROM because it is the only ROM I ever use on my phone and I need stability. My ROM is that, no question. That's the precise reason I don't include certain mods, because I want stability above all else.

Don't get pissy with me cuz I didn't give you the answer you wanted, that is, if you even asked a question, which you didn't. Read my thread and you'll see that I'm one of the nicer people here on XDA, anyone who's ever dealt with me will tell you so.

So yeah, you want help from us? Logcat it next time it freezes and post it up. I'll take a look. While you're at it, re-flash the ROM and run it as is for a day. Then start adding your apps slowly and playing with kernels slowly, and try and notice the exact point at which it becomes unstable. I guarantee you it's not out of the box.
Well said, brother :good:.

I always appreciate righteous indignation - especially when it's warranted. Don't worry, @sharkie405 - "haters gonna hate." From what I've seen, you are one of the most helpful peeps still hanging out in this ghost town of a forum.

Hey, remember the Mobile Underground days? I kind of miss that site . . . ;).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash these ROMs at your own risk. I am not responsible for your device.

S-ON flashable

threadpic_zps810f6e91.png

This Rom is a Monster. Smooth as a baby's.....well you know. Love the battery icon. New daily for me, if you have not flashed this.....

You must be UNLOCKED and have a CUSTOM RECOVERY installed to flash this ROM.

If you are new to SharkieROM, please read through the change logs. They contain important information.

ChangeLogs_zps771f7433.png

V2.5.1.a - 10/413

Both versions:

-removed extra files I had mistakenly put in /system/app
    -added Calculator.apk with Arkitech font numbers skin.

Full version:

-added libSwypeCore.so back to /system/lib

V2.5.1 - 10/2/13

Lite version:

-Removed the following:
    Most apps that are available through the PlayStore - removed from both versions
    Also removed the following /system/app apks:
    Aluminum.apk
    Automotive_Home.apk
    Automotive_InternetRadio.apk
    Automotive_Traffic.apk
    CalculatorWidget.apk
    Concrete.apk
    Flickr.apk
    FlickrEngine.apk
    FM_Radio.apk
    FMRadioService.apk
    Graphite.apk
    HTC_Widget_Watch_3D.apk
    HtcBookmarkWidget.apk
    HtcCarGps.apk
    HtcDataRoamingWidget.apk
    HtcDataStripWidget.apk
    HtcFMRadioWidget.apk
    HtcMailWidgets.apk
    HtcMsgWidgets
    HtcMusic.apk
    HtcMusicEnhancer.apk
    HtcMusicWidget.apk
    HtcPhotoWIdget.apk
    HtcPowerStripWidget.apk
    HtcRingtoneWidget.apk
    IdleScreen_People.apk
    IdleScreen_Photo.apk
    idlescreen_social.apk
    IdleScreen_Stock_Yahoo.apk
    LinkedIn_Fsplugin.
    LMIRescue.apk – removed from both versions
    LMIRescueIcon.apk – removed from both versions
    LMIRescueSecurity.apk – removed from both versions
    Mail+Prime.apk
    Steel.apk
    Stock.apk
    StockWidget.apk
    Swype.apk
    TaskManager.apk
    Tube2_Configuration.apk
    Twitter_Fsplugin.apk
    TwitterEngine.apk
    Watch.apk
    WifiRouter.apk –removed from both versions

libs:
    libshopperimageutils-3.so - removed from both versions
    libshoppervorbisencoder-2.so - removed from both versions
    libshopperzxingutils-4.so - removed from both versions
    libSwypeCore.so

Both versions:

-Added the following to /data/app:
    Rocket Player
    Rocket Player blue skin
    Wifi Tether (not Sprint's)
    Terminal Emulator
    aLogcat

-Really fixed the "Hot Restart" in 4in1 reboot.
    -Fixed Power Saver icon disappearing randomly after reboots and the clear icon being stuck in the notification bar even though there was nothing to clear.
    -Added lines to build.prop to hopefully improve on smoothness and speed. Learned primarily through MeanBean.
    -Fixed Wifi Tether capability. If you're having issues, try changing the "Change Device-Profile" option to "Generic ICS/JB (wlan0)" in Wifi Tether settings.
    -Further altered CID and MNS default.xmls to suite the way I like the set up to be.
    -Added Sense 5 icons with a blue touch to some of them. -mwr666 - blue color by Sharkie405
    -Replaced a lot of green with blue throughout the ROM. Sharkie405/OMJ
    -Added 'SharkieROM-LTE' engraved lockscreen ring. It's my ROM, c'mon now, I had to. There is a stock fusion.apk (lock ring) in the 'All removed Lite apks' zip.
    -Added 'Roam Only' option to Phone.apk. - MikeyXDA
    -Added toast notifications to long press back to kill app.
    -Added 5x6 app drawer mod. - ported from Dougi
    -Added MMS awake. - SteelH
    -Probably a few more minor changes that I'm forgetting...

-Additional comments on this version can be found HERE

v2.5 S-ON - 6/13/13
    -Added xHausx's kernel installer mod obtained through ViperROM - xHausX, VinchenzoP and -viperboy-
    -fixed "Hot Restart" in 4in1 reboot

v2.5 - 6/7/13
    Added the following to /data/app:
    -Chrome
    -Evernote
    -Evernote widget
    -Skitch
    -Barcode Scanner
    -XDA app
    -FX File Explorer
    -Netflix
    -Adfree
    -Cache Cleaner
    -Script Manager
    -Script Manager Widgets
    -Facebook Messenger
    -Google Earth
    -Pandora
    -MyBackupRoot
    -Random Mahjong
    -Telenav
    -MikMik Forum app
    -XDA Forum app
    -SuperSu
    -Norton Identity Safe

Added the following mods:
    -ArcReactor Kernel v.44- thicklizard
    -Advanced Power Menu - one_love_420
    -landscape Rosie enabled - one_love_420
    -CRT shutdown animation (downanimation) - It's been so long, I can't remember who made it, sorry
    -SharkieROM-LTE bootanimation - Sharkie405
    -HTC Jellybean camera - lyapota
    -wifi hot spot hack - aamikam
    -Battery Icon mod - Sharkie405
    -all apps shown in app drawer
    -removed adb icon - -viperboy-
    -removed gps reticle - SteelH
    -disabled exchange security - Socrguru
    -added HTC Notes - Rydah805
    -long press volume button to skip/previous tracks - one_love_420
    -long press back button kills app - one_love_420 (I think...)
    -a few build.prop tweaks from MeanBean - MikeyXDA

Removed the following apks:
    -HTC Mobile Guide
    -COTAClient
    -GoogleFeedback
    -HTC EVO 4G smart device manager
    -Sprint Music
    -all IMEXT9 apks except for English and Spanish
    -Transfer
    -Smith
    -Books
    -Videos
    -Magazines
    -Sprint Zone

-There are probably more small changes that I'm forgetting. I'll edit this post as they come to me.​

credits_zpsae1e723a.png

-Sharkie405 for the base. ;) See the stock ROM Change Logs for additional base ROM credits.
    -dsixda for the kitchen.
    -thicklizard for his Arc-Reactor kernel.
    -Captain_Throwback for cooking advice.
    -OMJ for his latest ROM that I used as my go to when I wasn't sure of the right way to do something.
    -See the Change Logs for individual mod credit.

FYI_zps172c5d60.png

-I recommend doing a full/super wipe of some sort before your 1st flash of this ROM. Personally, I use Superwipe.

-You may wonder while the ROM is flashing, WTF is up with the terminal text being misaligned. Actually, it's not misaligned. I use a slightly modified version of TWRP 2.6.3 that, for some unknown reason, increases the font size in the terminal screen. It's bigger and easier to read. It's one that Captain_Throwback made. You can find this version in the 8th post of THIS thread. If you flash this ROM with Cap's version, it will all be perfectly centered like it should be. So, do me a favor and if you're not already using it, flash it and use it. It's better...

-ArcReactor v.44 kernel
    -This ROM uses Arc-Reactor kernel v0.44 (max oc - 1.70) by thicklizard. This kernel includes sweep2xxxxxx features. If you've never used s2w, I highly advise you read that thread to familiarize yourself with that feature. Otherwise, your phone will be doing all types of crazy things and you won't know why.

If you want to change the sweep settings, go to /system/etc/init.d/00S2W and open it with a text editor. You will see this line:

echo '5' > /sys/android_touch/sweep2wake

You can change the '5' to whatever number gives you the sweep settings you want. '0' will turn them all off. You have to reboot to run the script again before your new settings will take effect. How do I know what sweep settings I want, you ask? This is why you need to read the 1st post of the Arc-Reactor thread. :) I plan on writing a script/s that will automatically change the settings, I just haven't gotten around to it yet cuz "5' is how I always keep it set. If I'm not mistaken, there are already scripts/apps that will change s2w settings or turn it on/off. I can't vouch for them though cuz I haven't used them.

Besides the fact that I think this kernel is bad ass, is the fact that ThickLizard is a great guy. He supports his work to the fullest and is always willing to help out anyone that has questions or problems. He represents what this should all be about and he knows his sh**.

This kernel runs great as is, in my opinion, but check out "Kernel Tuner" in the Play Store if you're interested in serious tweaking.​
    -This ROM is built from the 3.16.651.3 OTA stock ROM at the bottom of this post (Sense 4+/JellyBean 4.1.1).

-ROM wipes data, system, cache and dalvik-cache.

-Posts to do with SharkieROM-LTE v2.5.1 start at post #325

BUG_zpse6b5adca.gif

- The 5x6 app drawer mod causes the icon text in 'add shortcuts to Home' to be cut off. It looks like that font size was never changed. I might look into it, but probably not. It's not at all a big deal to me.

- Let me know what you find...

Not all that important OP thoughts on this ROM...

This ROM is still basically a stock ROM with a few tweaks. If you were feeling my stock ROM then you'll probably enjoy this one as well. It's stable and fast, IMO. The only big tweak that I'd like to have and haven't quite figured out yet is EQS (Rosie landscape on/off and the Home Screen menu, primarily). The one in OMJ's mod pack causes settings and random sense widget force closes. Adding EQS is high on my to do list, but you gotta put it out at some point. There's always more to do.

There are a lot of apps in this ROM. It's got all the free apps that I like to have. It's my ROM after all. Be ready to remove some apps. I love not having to worry about space anymore with this phone and so I take full advantage of it.

I also only want to worry about 1 ROM. So I'm not going to make an odexed version. If you'd like an odexed version, use OMJ's tool to do so. IT'S SUPER EASY, trust me.

I also wanted to say thanks again to all those that support/supported my stock ROM. Since it's release it's had just shy of 2000 downloads total. I realize that's not a whole lot, but it was more than I ever expected a stock ROM to get, especially so late in the game. So THANK YOU. :)

Some v2.5 S-ON thoughts and my experience with S-ON flashing this ROM can be found HERE.

DOWNLOADS

SharkieROM-LTE v3.17.1 beta

SharkieROM-LTE v2.5.1.a-FULL

SharkieROM-LTE v2.5.1.a-LITE

Additional Mods for SharkieROM-LTE v2.5.1a ONLY:

Please wipe your caches after installing these.

Home Screen Menu

Home Screen Menu + 4x5 App Drawer

Home Screen Menu + 4x5 App Drawer + NO Home Screen Landscape

Home Screen Menu + 5x6 App Drawer + NO Home Screen Landscape

Black Flat Status Bar

AOSP Recent Apps

Sharkie405 Battery Icon in JellyBean Blue

line_zps83ec0cec.png

S-ON Flashable

StockROMs_zpsa2aa0b5c.png

You must be UNLOCKED and have a CUSTOM RECOVERY installed to flash this ROM.

If you are new to my version of the stock ROM, please read through the change logs. They contain important information.

ChangeLogs_zps771f7433.png

Stock 3.17 v1.0 - 10/8/13

-Added the following to /data/app:
    AdFree
    Netflix - Full version only
    SuperSu
    FX File Explorer
    aLogcat
    Terminal Emulator
    WiFi Router (not Sprint's)

-Added the following to /system/app
    Flashlight.apk
    Facebook_Fsplugin.apk
    Calculator.apk with Sense 5 icon (forgot to change it back) and Arkitech font numbers skin.
    LinkedIn_Fsplugin.apk - Full version only
    Twitter_Fsplugin.apk - Full version only

-Removed the following from /system/app:
    LMIRescue.apk - Removed from both versions
    LMIRescueIcon.apk - Removed from both versions
    LMIRescueSecurity.apk - Removed from both versions
    All IME language apks except for english and spanish - Removed from both versions
    WiFiRouter (Sprint's version) - Removed from both versions

-Adjusted /system/customize/MNS/default.xml to:
    show all apps in app drawer
    alarm snooze time to 10 minutes
    disabled various feedback/bug reports

-Adjusted /system/customize/CID/default.xml to:
    disable Tell HTC
    max hotspot connections to 5
    adjusted various set up options

Other...
    -Moved all PlayStore apps, Sprint Zone and Sprint Music to /data/app; and all PlayStore apps and su are up to date as of 10/8/13 11:45 PM
    -Added hotspot hack
    -S-ON flashable -xHausx
    -Added zipalign script to /system/etc/init.d
    -Added bash, busybox, nano, sysro, and sysrw scripts to /system/xbin
    -Set adb to persist at boot
    -Disabled signature checks in services.jar

LITE version changes:

-Removed the following from /data/app
    Chrome
    Dropbox
    Facebook
    Flicker
    Google Play Books
    Google Play Magazines
    Google Play Movies & TV
    Google Play Games
    Google+
    Google Wallet
    GMail
    Google Quick Search
    Google Music
    Netflix
    Sound Hound
    Sprint Music
    Sprint Zone
    Street
    Talkback
    TuneIn
    Twitter
    YouTube

-Removed the following from /system/app:
    Aluminum
    Automotive_Home
    Automotive_InternetRadio
    Automotive_Traffic
    CalculatorWidget
    Concrete
    FM_Radio
    FMRadioService
    GenieWidget
    GoogleFeedback
    Graphite
    HTC_EVO_4G_LTE-SmartDeviceManager
    HTC_Widget_Watch_3D
    HtcBookmarkWidget
    HtcCarGps
    HtcDataRoamingWidget
    HtcdataStripWidget
    HtcFMRadioWidget
    HtcMailWidgets
    HtcMsgWidgets
    HtcMusic
    HtcMusicEnhancer
    HtcPhotoWidget
    HtcPowerStripWidget
    HtcRingtoneWidget
    IdleScreen_people
    IdleScreen_photo
    idlescreen_social
    IdleScreen_Stock_Yahoo
    LinkedIn_Fsplugin
    Smith
    Steel
    Stock
    StockWidget
    Swype
    TaskManager
    Transfer
    Tube2_Configuration
    Twitter_Fsplugin
    TwitterEngine
    Watch

Removed from /system/lib:

libshopperimageutils-3.so
    libshoppervorbisencoder-2.so
    libshopperzxingutils-4.so
    libSwypeCore.so

I think that's everything...​

DOWNLOADS

S-405 Stock 3.17.651.4 FULL - deodexed

S-405 Stock 3.17.651.4 LITE - deodexed

S-405 Stock 3.16.651.3 DEODEXED

S-405 Stock 3.16.651.3 ODEXED

MODS made with 3.17 files so you're not downgrading your update by using 3.16 built mods even though they work:
    (I am not the developer of these mods. I just incorporated them into 3.17 files.)

Please wipe your caches after installing these.

5x6 App Drawer

5x6 App Drawer + Landscape Rosie

Sharkie405 Battery Icon

Sharkie405 Battery Icon + Animated Sync Icon + Removed GPS Reticle

USB Connected Notification Removed

Long Press Back To Kill App w/Toast Notification

Black Flat StatusBar + Removed GPS Reticle

Long Press Volume Buttons To Skip Tracks + Long Press Back To Kill App w/Toast Notification

AOSP Recent Apps

Advanced Power Menu w/4in1 Restart Options + Home Screen Menu

Sharkie405 JellyBean Blue Battery Skin

MMS Awake

'Roam Only' Option Added To Mobile Data Settings

1x or 3G Correctly Showing

BUG_zpse6b5adca.gif

Stock 3.17.651.4 - Video Viewer force closes when trying to play a video. Bug found 10/10/13. Will be looking into it asap. HERE is the fix!

:)
    What exactly are you guys confused about?

Is it because there is already a stock 3.16.651.36 ROM here at XDA? Yeah, I get that. Does that mean there can't be two? No. Maybe there's more than two. Who cares. There's room here for everyone's work. This is not kanged.

Is it because this is not a "custom" ROM? To make a "custom" ROM you need a base. A lot of people have used diestarbucks stock ROM as a base. I didn't want to do that. I wanted to start from scratch on my own. This stock ROM is not my end goal, it is just my base. But I used the tools and made it myself and to be honest, yes, I'm proud of that.

Is it because this ota was released a long time ago by phone standards? That's true, but I only got this phone a little over a month ago. So it's new to me and it's still the latest official update released.

Is it because the wallpaper says PPCGeeks? PPCGeeks has always been and always will be my "phone forum" home sweet home. Times are slow on that site these days so I figured I'd post this over here where more traffic is to see if I can get some more feedback. Plenty of ROMs are posted here with links to various other sites. I don't see the problem with that.

If you are genuinely confused about something, then say what it is. Otherwise, please refrain from cluttering this thread.
    From what I have read, the update does include some nice fixes. The biggest improvement is MMS pictures are no longer compressed improperly; also reports of better BT performance and Sense stability. It's minor, but better than nothing. That MMS bug drove a lot of us crazy.

Any plans to release your stock ROM with this update?

-Mike
    Definitely, I'm already working on it. I'm just going through and actually adding the mods I want to the 3.17 files as opposed to grabbing pre-made mods like with 3.16 since there were already a bunch of 3.16 mods made. Most of the 3.16 mods still work, but I would hate to take away from a 3.17 benefit unknowingly by replacing certain files with 3.16 mods. So I'm keeping it all strictly from the 3.17 update. It just takes time, but yes, I'm on it.
    Honest, Direct , to the point. Thats cool man, I like that. So what are your plans for this if you dont mind me asking. Enhancements, Themes etc. or just gonna leave it up as a base. Just curious. Thanks BTW:cool:
    This ROM will be left as just a stock base. I don't plan on updating it at all unless someone points out a major bug.

I'm already working on my SharkieROM-LTE. I don't when I'll be at a point that I feel it's unique enough to post up as a custom ROM. I've still got a lot more learning to do. Thanks for stopping in :)
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I've linked my own personal ROM in my signature for anyone who's interested. A v1.0 change log is also in my sig. So, check it out! Since I'm not "officially" releasing my ROM yet, it's built specifically for me. So be ready to remove some apps.

The file is a 7-zip file. Inside the 7-zip file you will find a full change log and the ROM. Feel free to PM me with any questions or you can ask them here in my thread. I don't mind. It is based off of this ROM anyway. :)

If you like it, you can keep up to date by checking my sig. once in a while. I will update my sig. as my ROM evolves. Also, if you like it and use it, you can feel free to slap a thanks on any of my posts! ;)