PETITION for Samsung to update note 2 to ALL features of note 3

Search This thread

Xxul

Jun 28, 2011
As you all can see with the new 4.3 update rolling in india, the note 2 lacks many of its successors features such as the new camera, s pen features etc

Since the original Note got all of the EXCLUSIVE note 2 features when it was upgraded to JB i find Samsung to be equally responsible to do so for our Note 2

Therefore i implore you to sign this thread and after reaching a certain number of votes i will send the thread's link to samsung

Sign it in form of

~SIGNED

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

Jasonchewy91

Oct 12, 2012
I think the best case scenario is that Samsung release note 3 features to us in the form of another 'premium suite' upgrade like that of note 1. We must definitely get the upgrades somehow, because to my knowledge when consumers purchase a phone, the promise of future upgrades and R&D are included in the cost. Hence it is only reasonable we get it!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Especially for a flagship phone

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Bert.C

Aug 21, 2010
I agree with Foka, this got tried when we wanted an update for the Motorola Atrix - it doesn't work! XDA users are probably 0.5% of samsungs customer base...if that!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry but u r wasting your time

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    As you all can see with the new 4.3 update rolling in india, the note 2 lacks many of its successors features such as the new camera, s pen features etc

Since the original Note got all of the EXCLUSIVE note 2 features when it was upgraded to JB i find Samsung to be equally responsible to do so for our Note 2

Therefore i implore you to sign this thread and after reaching a certain number of votes i will send the thread's link to samsung

Sign it in form of

~SIGNED

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app
    This is probably the stupidest thing I've read on XDA, and man I've read some stupid stuff.

I'd sign it, but I'd have to smack myself in the face for being so stupid if I did.

Be glad there's a 4.3 update kiddies!!
    Do you really honestly think Samsung give a toss about us.
    They are just as bad as Apple and the rest of the huge corporations only after one thing, making money, the only way you will get note 3 stuff is either via XDA developers hard work or buy a note 3.
    ~SIGNED

I spent almost $800 on this darn phone in May 2013 and if Samsung don't provide the full update as expected I will never ever waste a cent on another Samsung product. Samsung has became as bad or even worse than Apple. They have been making their product only to profit and having little to no concern about their consumers.