Another UK retailer pricing at £479, screenshot, reservations, estimated availability

Search This thread

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Just bought mine, 2 year warranty as well included which beats the Amazon deal (i think/hope!) if i could find a case that has extra slots for micro sd cards !

Welcome to the Note 10.1 2014 club LOL.

I believe all of the Note 10.1's come with a 2 year manufacturer's warrenty. But i find its always better to buy such items from a physical shop anyway...incase of exchanging or other issues.

omneity

Jul 15, 2007
Just bought mine, 2 year warranty as well included which beats the Amazon deal (i think/hope!) if i could find a case that has extra slots for micro sd cards !
Just ordered mine from John Lewis too @ £399.00 including 2 year warranty and free delivery to local Waitrose store. They also offer delivery to local Spar shops for just £3, although I just missed the cut-off point for delivery there tomorrow.

davidandrews

Feb 6, 2004
Just ordered mine from John Lewis too @ £399.00 including 2 year warranty and free delivery to local Waitrose store. They also offer delivery to local Spar shops for just £3, although I just missed the cut-off point for delivery there tomorrow.

mine arrives today, had a tough lengthy time trying to decide between this and a Tablet Z, but very glad i chose this now....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Another UK retailer pricing the 16GB Wifi only 2014 edition at £479.

My colleague reserved the note 2014 edition on Friday at John Lewis Oxford Street in London:
    Notification via telephone call when stock arrives, reservations held for 7 days after stock arrival and
    best of all no deposit required.

Cashier gave an estimated arrival date of October 14th.

They even managed to grab an inventory screenshot. (Attached)

Strangely, the colour is not specified in the inventory listing.

Exact John Lewis Product code: 86010167 (would advise using the product code to avoid delays & confusion)

Above product code is not currently returning any results on the John Lewis Website.

Not sure if the product is on the system across all John Lewis store or only at Oxford Street.

All the best......
    screeny

Hey can you share a screen shot please of the available space for the 16gb model? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Sure!
    Any link to where you bought it? Also any noticeable or known difference between the US and UK spec models?
    I got it via eBay.co.uk, but the deal has finished now It was on sale for $569 for a limited time. They've gone back up to almost $600 now.
    Think it was this one...http://www.ebay.com/itm/231088652247?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

But @Alasdair91 can clarify this.

I've read that there is no diference between the models from US and UK, However you cant register for Warrenty on Samsung UK BUT Samsung may still fix any issues you have with the tablet within the 2 year period.
    There is no difference in the tablet - it has more recent updates though. Also, it can charge off any dual-voltage phone charger. Not signed up for warranty yet.
    Thats a very good deal but did that include taxes or do you have to pay that later?

That price was including taxes. The tablet was £355 [delivery was £20]. Taxes brought the total price to £450 all in.
    And just got my pricematch £50 back as well. :)

Well done!

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app