[ROM][MK7] null_ 14 :: 9th DEC [NO FURTHER SUPPORT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

richie_mp

Mar 2, 2008
No idea try it.. I don't own a headset so I can tell you.

i own one and tried ... no use it doesn't really pairs ... no service, and the headset doesn't show that its connected to a device.
though tried it with lumia 925 and shows connected to phone audio ( means calls ).

so all in all its not working with a headset as its supposed to be an audio call accessory itself, hopefully some one else can figure out a way.

regards,
richie
:cyclops:

kaizer hanz

Aug 22, 2009
Jakarta - Bandung
from v10...

Screenshot_2013-11-24-17-09-32.jpg

didn't try on new version 11.1 (didn't flash it) :D

Last edited:

lfaitas

Oct 12, 2006
Contacts 4.2.2 apk with working direct dial shortcut

Halo everyone! this is my contribution to an allready excellent ROM.
What you do is when installing new rom 11.1 via AROMA do not install contacts in gapps options.
Then install this contacts version which i think is more recent version also by Wondershare or just copy and install from gear.
All existing contacts are displayed via your google account without any probs...

What changes is that now you can long press on home screen then select shortcuts and you have the option of "direct dial" which now works just like on your phone...ie you select a single phone number and when you press the icon it immediately diales the number!

Hope it was usefull for all of you! :D

Attachments

• Contacts.apk
    2.8 MB · Views: 50

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
What you do is when installing new rom 11.1 via AROMA do not install contacts in gapps options.
Then install this contacts version which i think is more recent version also by Wondershare or just copy and install from gear.
All existing contacts are displayed via your google account without any probs...

What changes is that now you can long press on home screen then select shortcuts and you have the option of "direct dial" which now works just like on your phone...ie you select a single phone number and when you press the icon it immediately diales the number!

I'll include it in the next release.

Reactions: freefalling0411

hurdlejade

Sep 29, 2012

thanks! it does work!
i also got Google Keep to work! awesome!

koy168hk

Nov 15, 2013
Quote: Originally Posted by koy168hk I just find a bug on this version. When i using my gear to chat with my friends.[phone function said:

The button can only make the screen off, then cannot make it on again.

Please fix it in next version, thanks!

Not a bug.. Disable home button remapping in aroma.

SRY, I don't understand what is the meanning of Disable home button remapping in aroma. Becuase the home button only not work when i using phone function in my Gear. Its work perfectly in other gear application, e.g camera, schedual, weather.

Only can't let the screen on in Phone function. So i think it is a bug.

I didn't mean for the double tab button function, just mean normal one click function. Its works on other application.

Last edited:

hurdlejade

Sep 29, 2012
i'm not sure how this could be fixed, but for sure there is an app in the play store that would let you keep the screen on all the time for certain apps.. so when phone is on, screen would stay on. it's not like you're talking for hours on your watch right? that's the workaround for now..

Nov 24, 2013
Hi everybody, thank you for this awesome improvements. I'd like to know if there's any way to get skype, or some other video call app, it would be the coolest feature on this device.. And if it could be possible to extend the time duration limit for the camera cause 60 seconds seems far too short..

lukasz

Nov 25, 2003
Krakow, POLAND
Hi everybody, thank you for this awesome improvements. I'd like to know if there's any way to get skype, or some other video call app, it would be the coolest feature on this device.. And if it could be possible to extend the time duration limit for the camera cause 60 seconds seems far too short..

1. Gear is connected to phone using BT! there is no WIFI connection - so the speed of connection does not allow video streaming.
2. Video recording with 60 seconds is 4 times more now than the stock ROM 15 seconds. Video is stored in RAM during recording, so it is not possible to make it unlimited.

hurdlejade

Sep 29, 2012
i have finally finished setting up my Gear. all icons and apps and so. fomey, could you please write how do i make a full backup, so that in case something goes wrong i can easily restore everything?

i can give a try at skype later, i think voice calls will work, but video might be too much.

SkipKelley

Dec 6, 2011
Raleigh
i have finally finished setting up my Gear. all icons and apps and so. fomey, could you please write how do i make a full backup, so that in case something goes wrong i can easily restore everything?

i can give a try at skype later, i think voice calls will work, but video might be too much.

Boot into recovery, then do a backup. Everything you have now will be backed up. Everything. Then reboot. I then go into a file manager and rename the backup directory under TWRP to the version_Date so if I can do multiple backups and know what is what.

AuRoN89

Apr 26, 2013
Milano
Hello guys, i'm unable to install the ROM

When trying to push it the zip file usnig ADB i recieve this error

C:\sdk\platform-tools>adb push C:\null_11.1.zip \sdcard failed to copy 'C:\null_11.1.zip' to '\sdcard': Read-only file system.

Also, if before doing the "adb push" command i write "adb shell", the adb push commands return "no device found", BUT i'm able to navigate in all the path of the Gear.

Can someone please describe the correct procedure? Thanks

Nov 24, 2013
1. Ok, it's clear.
2. Yes but we can transfer the videos to the phone and delete them after in the gear. I use Fastcam on the gear and i can record almost as long as i want...

jawonder

Nov 29, 2010
Boynton Beach, FL
Hello guys, i'm unable to install the ROM

When trying to push it the zip file usnig ADB i recieve this error

C:\sdk\platform-tools>adb push C:\null_11.1.zip \sdcard failed to copy 'C:\null_11.1.zip' to '\sdcard': Read-only file system.

Also, if before doing the "adb push" command i write "adb shell", the adb push commands return "no device found", BUT i'm able to navigate in all the path of the Gear.

Can someone please describe the correct procedure? Thanks

There's no need to push it with ADB, just turn in MTP, it's in the OP on the first page on how to do so . Download the zip on your PC or Mac connect your Gear and your SD will pop up , you can then copy the zip over . If you are using a Mac you have to have Android File transfer install just as you would do for your phone .

Last edited:

kashortiexda

Jan 12, 2011
Tasker works great on 11.1

hi f0mey

new AutoRemote for Tasker v3.0 out

I am using AutoRemote 3.0 and AutoShare to share files, pics, messages etc from almost any app from GG to Note and vice verca

Works like a charm

Bluetooth sending intents etc all working great on GG

Also...I use a sensor to detect wrist shake, which opens AutoVoice, say "call XXX contact" and it opens and dials them ! :)

bluecube

May 1, 2005
hi f0mey

new AutoRemote for Tasker v3.0 out

I am using AutoRemote 3.0 and AutoShare to share files, pics, messages etc from almost any app from GG to Note and vice verca

Works like a charm

Bluetooth sending intents etc all working great on GG

Also...I use a sensor to detect wrist shake, which opens AutoVoice, say "call XXX contact" and it opens and dials them ! :)

Likewise been working on this too. It's a perfect match! What are you using to display notifications when they get to the gear as tasker pop ups are too small and it doesn't handle standard notifications? (unless I'm missing something not having a note..)

mvtm

Nov 27, 2011
Used to be able to install this app...As well as others like vnc server in play store. I believe it was under null10...any fix?

e2uduteg.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk now Free

Go into your Note III/S4:
Download Apk extractor. Go into the Play Store, download on your note the app you want on your Gear.
Load Apk extractor, extract the Apk.
Connect your phone via BT to your Gear and use ES file manager to copy the apk to watch.
Then Google Music should work. The apk are compatible, it's just the Play Store limiting it.

That's how i do. I'm in v10 right now.

Reactions: joker965
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2mpwkmf.png

• NO FURTHER SUPPORT, MORE INFORMATION COMING SHORTLY

2mpwkmf.png

changelog

CHANGELOG

15 *IN THE WORKS
    • GEAR OPTIMIZED / XPOSED APP SETTINGS MODULE
    • SETTINGS / APP SETTINGS SHORTCUT
    • 5 SECOND SCREEN TIMEOUT ADDED TO WATCH SETTINGS
    • NOVA LAUNCHER UPDATE / KITKAT THEME

• DISABLE HW OVERLAY
    • TEXT COPY & PASTE SUPPORT
    • POWER MENU / RESIZED TO FIT FULL SYSTEMUI
    • NATIVE BLUETOOTH FILE TRANSFER
    • SETTINGS COMBINED / FULL SETTINGS & STOCK SETTINGS

• SQLITE3 SUPPORT
    • ACORE FC FIX
    • SUPERSU UPDATE
    • AROMA / XPOSED OPTION
    • AROMA / SAMSUNG APPS / MULTITUDE OF OPTIONS
    • AROMA / GRAVITYBOX OPTION

• UPDATED CONTACTS / DIRECT DIAL SUPPORT
    • FULL SYSTEMUI
    • TASKER & AUTOREMOTE SUPPORT WITHOUT THE NEED OF GAPPS
    • XPOSED FRAMEWORK
    • GRAVITYBOX GEAR EDITION
    • NULL_ SETTINGS

• RECOVERY RESTORE BACKUP FIX
    • DEDICATED BUILD NUMBER IN SETTINGS

• CUSTOM RECOVERY COMPATIBLE
    • AROMA INSTALLER
    • GAPPS NOW OPTIONAL
    • AOSP KEYBOARD
    • AROMA / APPLICATION SELECTION
    • HOURLY NOTIFICATION FIX
    • CHANGED ABOUT PHONE TEXT TO ABOUT GEAR
    • PLACED BUILD NUMBER IN SETTINGS
    • NOVALAUNCHER UPDATE
    • SUPERSU UPDATE
    • GALLERY FC FIX

• GOOGLE NOW SUPPORT
    • HANGOUTS SUPPORT
    • GOOGLE SERVICES FRAMEWORK UPDATE

• CONTACTS SYNC
    • CALENDAR SYNC
    • NATIVE EMAIL UPDATE
    • PLAYSTORE ACCESS
    • DOWNLOAD MANAGER

• CAMERA FC FIX

• TASKER COMPATIBILITY
    • GOOGLE APPS COMPATIBILITY
    • REMOVED UDN / SCREEN GITTER FIX
    • NOTIFICATIONS LAUNCHER SHORTCUT
    • ACORE FC FIX
    • ES FILE MANAGER
    • CANT PLAY VIDEO BUG FIX
    • HOST FILE AD BLOCKING

• BASE / XXMK7 BASE UPDATE
    • EMAIL / NATIVE EMAIL CLIENT
    • NAVBAR

• SETTINGS / FULL SETTINGS DIALOG
    • MTP SUPPORT / ENABLED IN STORAGE SETTINGS
    • BLUETOOTH TETHERING
    • MULTIPLE BLUETOOTH DEVICE PAIRING

• WALLPAPER SUPPORT
    • LIVE WALLPAPER SUPPORT
    • CM10.2 GALLERY
    • THIRD PARTY CONTACT WIDGET & APP CRASH FIX

• INCREASED VIDEO RECORDING LIMIT TO 60 SECONDS
    • ENABLED VPN / INTERNET ACCESS CAPABILITYS
    • CM10.2 BROWSER
    • PDANET APP / DUN BLUETOOTH CLIENT / OPTIMIZED FOR GEAR

• BLUETOOTH RECONNECT FIX
    • POWER MENU SHORTCUT FIX
    • SILENT CAMERA
    • DISABLED SAMSUNG SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
    • NATIVE APK INSTALLATION
    • INCLUDED STOCK TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER

• BLUETOOTH PAIRING FIX

• CAMERA FC FIX
    • WEATHER WIDGET / REMOVED "WEATHER" STATIC TEXT.

• INITIAL RELEASE

2mpwkmf.png

donators

KIND SOULS

• chhaggerty
    • lt37r4 / X3
    • 2swizzle
    • bluecube
    • Elgreco333 / X2
    • Basil 123
    • billymaloney3
    • kinekine / X2
    • appelflap
    • mrelie007
    • myspac
    • Jonnyn93
    • Brendo
    • kons45
    • uluvali
    • triplerider
    • LuffarJoh
    • 2swizzle
    • Atsco
    • cvondra
    • americo85 / X2
    • imdbui
    • SkipKelley
    • kashortiexda
    • chrisduclo
    • Fuzz_
    • triplerider
    • ChadH42
    • stesteste
    • richlum
    • itramtokej
    • freefalling0411
    • CWeaver34
    • phantomrad
    • gopi2602
    • lfaitas
    • marvinlh
    • databaseguy
    • rdefranx
    • vanyean
    • blue79
    • daryldc1991
    • milanvot
    • blynnk
    • dyspire
    • ads711
    • NZ_Nitro
    • mateus78
    • mariopedros
    • marcelo_aug
    • therealduckie
    • almulder1092
    • tr72
    • HCPASS
    • HenryGonz
    • jmorton10
    • philly fan
    • Sorven

IF YOUR KIND ENOUGH TO DONATE, YOU CAN DO SO BY FOLLOWING THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE
    ALSO PLEASE POST ON THE THREAD WITH YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST!

2mpwkmf.png

gfx

SIIGNATURES

2mpwkmf.png

HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47200972][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2mpwkmf.png[/img][/url]

3450y6b.png

HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47200972][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/3450y6b.png[/img][/url]

2pzjkt5.png

HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47200972][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2pzjkt5.png[/img][/url]

Roll up roll up !

Ladies, gentlemen, boys & girls..

I PRESENT TO YOU !

4id6vr.jpg

TWRP, first custom recovery for the gear. Hahaha

Still a work in progress..