[ROM][05.06] Team Venom presents: ViperX 4.1.1 - welcome to the future

Search This thread

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Guys, question again? How to enable sweep2lock/unock or wake? Just installed this awhile ago and the performance was great! But I want the old stock rom settings in my softkeypad when pressing the recent app once or not holding it, instead of a menu key, it should be the recent app? Do we have an option or setting for that?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

HTC Venom

Sep 16, 2012
amman
Guys, question again? How to enable sweep2lock/unock or wake? Just installed this awhile ago and the performance was great! But I want the old stock rom settings in my softkeypad when pressing the recent app once or not holding it, instead of a menu key, it should be the recent app? Do we have an option or setting for that?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Flash Alex's kernel with the appropriate boot.img , Venom team are waiting for kernel source get released to re-release this feature

Reactions: saiz136

Selec1

Nov 3, 2010
Vinkeveen, Netherlands
Screenshot_2013_11_28_20_29_01.png

I want to make that blue bar red. How do I do this?

kfasheldon

Jun 17, 2010
Birmingham
..just made chocolate lime skin with green felt, now I cant read my screen. I think its a bug in the rom itself.

Tried screen wash to remove it now it wont come on, guess that's the invisable skin selected in error, now if I can just locate the search function

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hahaha-no-108566526694.png

No real developers around here who can give me some good directions?

Not a dev, but I can give good directions. Go to the nearest paved road from your dwelling in your vehicle, grab a nice big bottle of absynth and that will turn the bar at the bottom of your screen from blue to red depending on the dosage of absynth that you administer to yourself, you might even end up with two or three bars! :p

from my N5

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Not a dev, but I can give good directions. Go to the nearest paved road from your dwelling in your vehicle, grab a nice big bottle of absynth and that will turn the bar at the bottom of your screen from blue to red depending on the dosage of absynth that you administer to yourself, you might even end up with two or three bars! :p

from my N5

lol :laugh:

a.broken.star

Mar 11, 2013
India
While you guys where joking around; this was my real hero: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47945931&postcount=2773 <3

from my N5

You think this guy ^^^ was joking ?? He was very very serious... I once ended up having multicolored bar following his advice.. ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL VIPER X JB FAQ

The aim of this post is to answer the common questions related to VIPER X JB :good:

This is catered to the ever present, NEW BORN NOOB to the SEASONED SERIAL FLASHER :p

PS: I am not going to explain how to setup ADB and where to find HTC Sync drivers, there are TONS of threads and if you're really lazy, just GOOGLE IT!!!!!

Without further a doozie, lets get the FAQ on with things :highfive:

FAQ

Q: Sweep to Wake not working.
    A: No custom (htc source)kernel for that yet.​

Q: Missing C in Clock/Weatherwidget
    A: Known issue.. fixed in 3.3.3OTA​

Q: After installing OTA i cant go into recovery.
    A: Remove OTA.zipp from SD sd/download/​

Q: Changing Fonts not working
    A: Select mount system as read/write in Tweaks​

Q: Lag in Appdrawer
    A: Disable transparency​

Q: OTA doesn't flash in Recovery
    A: Try to use recommended TWRP recovery​

Q: Can I flash Viper X JB on my HOX
    A: YES, provided you have a HOX with at least HBOOT 1.31 (1.36/1.39 RECOMMENDED)​

Q: How do I get HBOOT 1.31/1.36/1.39?
    A: HBOOT 1.31/1.36/1.39 are UNFORTUNATELY CID dependant!!!!​

Q: CID you SAY?? What BLASPHEMY is this you speak OF????
    A: It is your Customer ID, this is based on where you purchased your HOX (VodaFone, Car Warehouse, Crack Dealer, ETC ETC)
    They are not universal and are not supplied by your local hook up and there is nothing Team Venom can do to change that.​

Q: How do I check my CID?
    A: Use THIS simple app​

Q: My CID is among the privileged few what now???
    A: Check THIS thread for the safest and easiest way to upgrade your HBOOT to ViperX JB compatiblity.
    Once on the needed HBOOT, you may flash ViperX JB and ENJOY a REAL CUSTOM ROM​

Q: I used OMG SUPER MOD zip on ICS Viper, will it work on JB Viper.
    A: NO, unless your developer has updated the MOD/APP for 3.14.401.31 base it wont work.
    ViperX also has an extensively modified framework-res.apk and any mods that modify this apk WILL break VenomTweaks.​

Q: My battery drains fast/look my battery stats
    A: If you want to discuss batterystats/usage (on custom kernels in the future) Go to Goku80,s thread

NB: I will update this FAQ as time permits will more info related to questions regarding ViperX JB and ViperX ICS, this is as much as I am able to do tonight.​
    changelog.png

ViperX 4.0.0

• Sense 5
    • Based on 4.18.401.2 release-keys
    • Android 4.2.2
    • Many tweaks available, more to come
    • Updated Spanish, Russian translations, D-SHEL , guillerag

Few hours late from the 2-3 Days. Sorry had to sleep :(
    Good morning fellow viper users :)

I have some news

Will be releasing new Rom within 2-3 days.

Thankyou for your patience.

Regards Roos

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app