Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [ROM]PAUSED[MIUI-V5][3.11.29] …
29th November 2013, 07:53 PM
Flag Hal√°sztelek
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimTech

10.) Boot into flash mode and flash .67 kernel just like you did the .253 kernel:

a.) After flashing the kernel Reboot.

b.) After booting up and moving through the initial MIUI setup menus, wait 5 minutes before rebooting again.

c.) Enjoy MIUI!

I'm assuming it's C660X_10.3.1.A.2.67_KERNEL_ONLY.ftf I tried C6603_10.3.1.A.2.67_Generic ES_KERNEL_ONLY aswell, but it just results in the apps not opening at all.

Doing this part:
8.) Boot into flash mode and flash .253 kernel:

a.) Keep USB plugged in and open Flash Tool.

b.) Hold Power + Volume Up until the device reboots(Screen goes blank) and release buttons.

c.) Quickly Hold Volume Down until you see "Device connected in flash mode" in the Flash Tool window.

*****If you do not press Volume Down quick enough the device will bootloop again.*****

d.) Flash C6603_10.1.1.A.1.253_Generic DE_KERNEL_ONLY.ftf (Do this quickly as the device may reboot randomly!)

e.) Reboot.

f.) After booting up and moving through the initial MIUI setup menus, wait 5 minutes before proceeding to the next

steps.

I'm able to use MIUI perfectly fine. so what am I doing wrong, am I flashing the wrong .67 file?

Is it C660X_10.3.1.A.2.67_KERNEL_ONLY
or
C6603_10.3.1.A.2.67_Generic ES_KERNEL_ONLY

Although doing both [not at the same time] they both render apps useless, because I can't open anything,

i' flash with 10.3.A.0.423_R3B_T-Mobile HU.ftf, and root, and cwm, after update to 10.3.1.A.2.67
and go MIUI , and ota 2.3.5
The Following User Says Thank You to kolbaszmen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kolbaszmen Ad-Free