[ICON PACK] Flatty is BACK!! - 1,600+ Flat Hex Icons - Wallpapers Added!!

Search This thread

nico53laval

Feb 15, 2011
Passau
Since you asked, here's a list of the apps I have which aren't in your pack and which don't look that great as hexagons :
Bridge Basher
Devil's Attorney
Dummy Defense
FIFA
Kingdom Rush : Frontiers
GMusicFS
Google Settings
Granny Smith
Humble Bundle
Incredipede
LastPass
Light Flow
Orange et moi
Paper Toss 2.0
Punch Quest
QuickOffice
Rayman Fiesta Run
Riptide GP2
SeriesGuide X
Sheared
Simple Rockets
SimplePhysics
Ski Safari
Smugglers
Télérama TV
Ticket to Ride
Today - Calendar Widgets
Viper4Android FX
Worms 2 : Armageddon

Of course, you don't have to do all of them, but icons for the most popular ones would be appreciated ;)

skanndelus

Dec 21, 2007
Since you asked, here's a list of the apps I have which aren't in your pack and which don't look that great as hexagons :
Bridge Basher
Devil's Attorney
Dummy Defense
FIFA
Kingdom Rush : Frontiers
GMusicFS
Google Settings
Granny Smith
Humble Bundle
Incredipede
LastPass
Light Flow
Orange et moi
Paper Toss 2.0
Punch Quest
QuickOffice
Rayman Fiesta Run
Riptide GP2
SeriesGuide X
Sheared
Simple Rockets
SimplePhysics
Ski Safari
Smugglers
Télérama TV
Ticket to Ride
Today - Calendar Widgets
Viper4Android FX
Worms 2 : Armageddon

Of course, you don't have to do all of them, but icons for the most popular ones would be appreciated ;)

I'll do my best, sir

skanndelus

Dec 21, 2007
I have posted the apk for XDA members in the first thread, as instructed by the mods. If you like my theme, please consider purchasing it. Thanks!

Rozza C

Jun 17, 2010
London, UK
I have posted the apk for XDA members in the first thread, as instructed by the mods. If you like my theme, please consider purchasing it. Thanks!

Right, here's my list! (It might be a good idea to open up a Google Doc for people to add to, just a suggestion)

Agent
Anomaly Korea
Atrium for Facebook
BBC Sport
Blood Brothers
Blood Battalion
BBM
Cartoon Wars 1 and 2 and Gunner+
Gallery
Google Settings (Part of Google Play Services)
YPlan
Tapatalk
Jetpack Joyride
Afterfocus
Trickster Mod

Lower Priority as the masking effect makes them look pretty good anyway.
Ninja Royale
Ninja Saga
Top Eleven

There are a few in there that might already be themed or mentioned, so forgive me on that.

Thanks! :)

jem.graham

Dec 2, 2013
Love this icon pack, such a nice idea.
I'm looking into making my own and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction with a tutorial(s) you used.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

skanndelus

Dec 21, 2007
Love this icon pack, such a nice idea.
I'm looking into making my own and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction with a tutorial(s) you used.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

shoot me a pm

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

Last edited:

skanndelus

Dec 21, 2007
Right, here's my list! (It might be a good idea to open up a Google Doc for people to add to, just a suggestion)

Agent
Anomaly Korea
Atrium for Facebook
BBC Sport
Blood Brothers
Blood Battalion
BBM
Cartoon Wars 1 and 2 and Gunner+
Gallery
Google Settings (Part of Google Play Services)
YPlan
Tapatalk
Jetpack Joyride
Afterfocus
Trickster Mod

Lower Priority as the masking effect makes them look pretty good anyway.
Ninja Royale
Ninja Saga
Top Eleven

There are a few in there that might already be themed or mentioned, so forgive me on that.

Thanks! :)

Do you happen to know what the activity is for Google Settings?
And I have a gallery icon, but I might not have the right activity for your particular phone.

Thank you :)

Rozza C

Jun 17, 2010
London, UK
D

Deleted member 5352204

Last edited by a moderator:

haydnlj

Aug 26, 2008
Sydney
I'm a noob. downloaded apk, installed it. and now what? nothing changed

The pack can be used by several launchers - check OP for list, or try with your favourite if icon changing is supported. If you want to change the icons throughout your device, you'll need to be rooted and use either Winterboard or Unicon (both require additional framework updates that you can find from the play store links).

haydnlj

Aug 26, 2008
Sydney
@skanndelus - Awesome pack - thanks very much!
Trialled the community version to make sure it worked for me, and just purchased today to support the development.

If you are taking requests, any of the below would be appreciated :)

CM10.2 Dialer (com.android.dialer/ com.android.dialer.DialtactsActivity)
cpu spy plus (com.bvalosek.cpuspy.realgpp)
clocksync (ru.org.amip.ClockSync)
roundr (mohammad.adib.roundr)
kaching (au.com.commbank.kaching)
property values (com.oth.propertyvalues)
rsa secureid (com.rsa.securidapp)
google authenticator (com.google.android.apps.authenticator2)
mortgage calculator (com.cityjams.calculators.mortgage)
australian income tax (de.jarsis.austax)
spirit UL (com.mikersmicros.fm_unlock)
bubbleUPnP (com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp)
Webex (com.cisco.webex.meetings)
VIP Access (com.verisign.mvip.main)
Realestate.com.au (au.com.realestate.app)
Unicon (sg.ruqqq.IconThemer)

Last edited:

skanndelus

Dec 21, 2007
LbblO8P.png

.99c uploading to the Play Store now

Adds the following icons
-Unicon
-Comic Rocket
-Llama
-Pattrn
-Bands in Town
-Textra
-GMusicFS
-Fifa 14
-Clock Sync
-YPlan
-Cartoon Wars
-Blood Brothers
-BBC Sports
-BBM
-Agent
-News 360
-Viper
-CPU Spy Reborn
-Smart IR Remote
-Google Maps Engine
-SportsCenter
-Open Mic
-DailyMail
-Snap Camera/Snap Gallery

Also added some missing activities

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From the Play Store
    Flatty is back!

This is Flatty, a flat styled, somewhat minimal, hexagon shaped gigantic icon pack.

•Flatty has 1,600+ 144x144 icons!
    •Material dashboard
    •Icon Requests
    •Cloud Wallpapers (13 in total)
    •Icon Browser
    •Muzei LW support
    •Compatable with Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, dodol, Epic, GO Launcher EX, Holo, Holo HD, Inspire, Kcin, KK, Lucid, Mini, Nemus, Next, Nine, Nova, S, L, LG Home, Smart, Solo, Themer, CM Theme Engine, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon and probably more!
    If you're using Go Launcher make sure to disiable the icon masks in Preferencs, Visual Settings, and make sure "Show Icon Base" isn't checked.
    This pack includes 10 solid color wallpapers. I'm not sure if I'm going to make custom wallpapers or keep these.

Updates/Changelog

OVxtOQC.png

.99o adds the following icons:
    Microsoft Office, Motorola Migrate, Don't Tap The White Tile, Plex, Pizza Hut, Prime Guide, Razer Comms, Samsung Smart Camera, Xposed (new icon), Android IRC, Avast SecureLine VPN, Avast Mobile Backup & Restore, Avast Anti-Theft, Joystick (generic icon), Credit Mutuel, National Rail Enquiries, mBank, Landrule Strategy vs Risk, Link Bubble, Listen Audiobook Player, Loader Droid, Secunia PSI, Sleep as Android, Sky Plus, SkipLock, Slick Deals, SnapPea, Sonos, Takealot.com, Tinfoil for Facebook, Ultimate Dynamic Navbar, Uber, Filmweb, BeWeather, Kingsoft Office (new icon), Candy Camera, Google I/O, Google Camera, Dunkin' Donuts, Dead Trigger 2, DashClock, schConnect, Settings Extended, SMS Delivery, Sunrise Calendar, System Panel, T-Mobile Voicemail, TextSecure, TGV Cinemas, Tomo, TouchPal, VLC Streamer, WWE, Poker (generic icon), DS Photo, DS File, Crush, Cricinfo, CM Browser, Calcu, Barcode Scanner (new icon), Barcode Scanner Plus, Avia, AMC, ACDisplay, 7-Eleven, 2048, AirStream, Reindeer VPN, Pleco, Neatease Music, dynamic calendar icons for: Calendar, Today, Business Calendar, DigiCal

zEYIT2l.png

.99n adds the following icons:
    Remote Control Collection (and Pro), AppGratis, aTorrent, BitTorrent® Sync, Charter One/Citizen's Bank, Chrome Remote Desktop, Dream League Soccer, Dynamic Notifications, Fly Delta, Gameplay Alert, Goal, Goal Live Scores, GoneMAD Music Player, JetBlue, Lightning Browser, Notable, Open VPN Connect, OsmAnd, Popup Widget 2, PPSSPP/PPSSPP Gold, Revision3, Roku, Smash Hit, Google Sheets, Google Docs, RedPhone, Telegram, The Walking Dead: Season One, TickTick, TramTracker, USAirways, Yandex.Disk, YouMail, Hydro Drink Water, FrontBack, and CommBank.

NcT33St.png

.99m adds the following icons:
    Sketchbook Ink. Sketchbook, Sketchbook Pro, PostePay, Call Recorder, Italian/Spanish/French Dictionaries, Fractal, Formulae, Fo File Manager, Financius, Pou (lol), Play24, REC, Robird, Roboform, RSA SecureID, Score!, SkyCash, Tiny Tower, Tennis, Android Media Downloader, EasyUnrar, Enum, DS Cloud, Droid Edit, Discover, Cubby, Convert Everything, Compulsive, Circa News, Chronus, Bridge Basher, Boot Animations, QuizUp, Big Oven, BandCamp, Assistant, 8sms, AroundMe, Text Editer, Teleloisirs, TeleramaTV, Thuuz Sports, TVN Player, Wifi Web Login, WTW Link, Yandex Maps, Trigger, and Mountains Now Wallpaper

ZwFMaY5.png

.99l adds the following icons:
    Android (2nd icon), AutoCAD 360, Beats Music, Call Recorder by skvalex, CM Security, Color Zen, Convertbee, Cubot, Dayframe (Chromecast Photos), Disa IM, Discogs, Edmodo, Halo))), Hi-Q MP3, Hoverchat (Formerly Ninja SMS), HSBC, Jurassic Park Builder, Lyne, Metro Notifications, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Minecraft (2nd icon) applied to PocketInvEditor, Music Boss for Pebble, Muzei, MySosh, Network Log by Pragmatic Software, Network Speed Indicator, Noozxoide, Noozy, Norton Anti-theft, Norton Security, Norton Snap, Norton Spot, OMG! Ubuntu!, Open Document Reader, Organ Trail, Orweb, Package Buddy, Runtastic Pedometer, Purchased Apps, Puzzle Cube (Rubik's Cube), Quizlet, Reddit Sync Classic/Dev/Pro, Secure Settings, Simple Note, Sky Go, Snapdragon BatteryGuru, Sophos Free Antivirus and Security, Splice, Tetherfy, Themer, Star Wars: Tiny Death Star, uListen, Whisper, Widget Locker Theme Viewer, Wireless Mac Address Changer, xHaloFloatingWindow (2 icons)

6d4qhHW.png

.99k adds the following icons:
    Xbox Music, Xbox One Smartglass, PlayStation®App, ReadMill, PodKicker, English Dictionary Offline, Battery Doctor, Badland (2 icons), App Hider, Angry Birds Star Wars 2, AndroidPIT, Android Bash, Amazon Local, Active Dir Manager, Google Plus (different icon), Movie Roll, Medscape, Instasize, Flappy Bird (2 icons), CPU-Z, Cogi, SD Card, Storage Analyser, USB OTG Helper, WiFinspect, XUIMod for Xsposed, Android Device Manager, Android Authority, and 7Zip

OcqyNGA.png

.99j adds the following icons and 2 wallpapers:
    Cal, App From Absa, XBMC Remote, Boeffla, BS Player, Sport Mediaset, Stickmount, Tagstagram, TV Guide tv24.co.uk, Vortex, Voucher Cloud, XPrivacy, Dropsync, ICQ, Fitnotes, Floatifications, GG, Gravity Box, Tapatalk (updated), Korlink, Last.Charts, Lumie, Map My Ride, and BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA

Bkh9W7w.png

.99i adds 4 wallpapers:

rhyfQM4.png

.99h adds the following icons:
    Google Helpouts, Sheared, Kik Video, UPlay, TVGO, Triangle Away, Renotify, Samsung Wallet, Washington Post, Memrise, Android Central, Pirate Bay Browser, AllCast, Google Opinion Rewards, Google Keyboard, EvolveSMS, Dolphin Zero, Splashtop (Personal, Business, Enterprise), My TWC, TWC TV and Youtube Downloader

aKW60O7.png

.99g adds the following icons:
    Vodafone, Paper Toss 2.0, ownCloud, Pixel Dungeon, Candy Crush Saga, Memory Booster, Lightning Launcher, Light Flow, IGN, DramaFever, Aptoide, TSF Shell, The Football App, SSLauncher, SleepBot, Night Vision/Moon Phase, Nest, BBC Weather, Snapshare, YNAB (You Need a Budget), and Buzzfeed.

h9wuBLo.png

.99f adds the following icons:
    4 Phone icons, 4 Contacts icons, Switchr, Vip Access, WebEX, Sky News, Memedroid Free, Memedroid Pro, Untappd, Blapk.Market, XMBC (2), Drastic, Series Guide, Timely, Screen off and Lock Free/Donate, Goodreads, Drippler, SMS Backup Plus, EZ Weather, and Hello SMS

JACpKsG.png

.99e adds the following icons:
    Digical, Anttek Explorer, Anttek Explorer EX, Google Launcher (5 icons), Atrium for Facebook, iFunny, Action Launcher, Top Eleven, 4Chan, Trickster Mod, 5 new Play Store icons, VCSO Camera, Action Memo by Samsung, Flud, Jelly Splash, Music Manic, Flow for Reddit, and, , Soundcloud, and Google Plus Photos

HkTpXB5.png

.99d adds the following icons:
    Mapquest, Chromecast, Skout, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Weather, Yahoo Fantasy Football, Call of Duty, Duolingo, Scanner Radio, Naver Webtoon, Wish, Dots, Ask.fm, Daily Horoscope, Fifa, Mapfactor, Flipagram, Dumb Ways to Die, Glide, Job Search, Circle, Word Search, US Bank, Winterboard, and 3 new Gmail icons

LbblO8P.png

.99c adds the following icons:
    Unicon, Comic Rocket, Llama, Pattrn, Bands in Town, Textra, GMusicFS, Fifa 14, Clock Sync, YPlan, Cartoon Wars, Blood Brothers, BBC Sports, BBM, Agent, News 360, Viper, CPU Spy Reborn, Smart IR Remote, Google Maps Engine, SportsCenter, Open Mic, DailyMail, Snap Camera/Snap Gallery
    Also added some missing activities

LruD65K.png

.99b adds the following icons:
    Tinder, Vine, Xposed Installer, Viral, Twitch, Copy, 500 Firepaper, Wakelock Detector, Scout, SD Maid, Zooper, XMBC, Yatse, CPU Spy, Lux, Giant Wall, Droid Bomb Player, CopyLeft MP3

Feel free to add any apps you'd like added to this publicly editable list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao5PHtwD2I3KdFp6NkxvbTIzaTVVbExncVUyeU9BZnc&usp=sharing

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Download/Purchase via Play Store

Circle me on Google Plus
    Just uploaded .99m, it adds 50 icons

NcT33St.png

Sketchbook Ink. Sketchbook, Sketchbook Pro, PostePay, Call Recorder, Italian/Spanish/French Dictionaries, Fractal, Formulae, Fo File Manager, Financius, Pou (lol), Play24, REC, Robird, Roboform, RSA SecureID, Score!, SkyCash, Tiny Tower, Tennis, Android Media Downloader, EasyUnrar, Enum, DS Cloud, Droid Edit, Discover, Cubby, Convert Everything, Compulsive, Circa News, Chronus, Bridge Basher, Boot Animations, QuizUp, Big Oven, BandCamp, Assistant, 8sms, AroundMe, Text Editer, Teleloisirs, TeleramaTV, Thuuz Sports, TVN Player, Wifi Web Login, WTW Link, Yandex Maps, Trigger, and Mountains Now Wallpaper
    Just uploaded .99m, it adds 70 icons

OVxtOQC.png

Microsoft Office, Motorola Migrate, Don't Tap The White Tile, Plex, Pizza Hut, Prime Guide, Razer Comms, Samsung Smart Camera, Xposed (new icon), Android IRC, Avast SecureLine VPN, Avast Mobile Backup & Restore, Avast Anti-Theft, Joystick (generic icon), Credit Mutuel, National Rail Enquiries, mBank, Landrule Strategy vs Risk, Link Bubble, Listen Audiobook Player, Loader Droid, Secunia PSI, Sleep as Android, Sky Plus, SkipLock, Slick Deals, SnapPea, Sonos, Takealot.com, Tinfoil for Facebook, Ultimate Dynamic Navbar, Uber, Filmweb, BeWeather, Kingsoft Office (new icon), Candy Camera, Google I/O, Google Camera, Dunkin' Donuts, Dead Trigger 2, DashClock, schConnect, Settings Extended, SMS Delivery, Sunrise Calendar, System Panel, T-Mobile Voicemail, TextSecure, TGV Cinemas, Tomo, TouchPal, VLC Streamer, WWE, Poker (generic icon), DS Photo, DS File, Crush, Cricinfo, CM Browser, Calcu, Barcode Scanner (new icon), Barcode Scanner Plus, Avia, AMC, ACDisplay, 7-Eleven, 2048, AirStream, Reindeer VPN, Pleco, Neatease Music

Also adds dynamic calendar icons for Google Calendar, Business Calendar, DigiCal, and Today Calendar
    h9wuBLo.png

.99f
    Adds 27 icons:
    4 Phone icons, 4 Contacts icons, Switchr, Vip Access, WebEX, Sky News, Memedroid Free, Memedroid Pro, Untappd, Blapk.Market, XMBC (2), Drastic, Series Guide, Timely, Screen off and Lock Free/Donate, Goodreads, Drippler, SMS Backup Plus, EZ Weather, and Hello SMS
    Hi everyone
    Just added .99j to the market

OcqyNGA.png

Adds Cal, App From Absa, XBMC Remote, Boeffla, BS Player, Sport Mediaset, Stickmount, Tagstagram, TV Guide tv24.co.uk, Vortex, Voucher Cloud, XPrivacy, Dropsync, ICQ, Fitnotes, Floatifications, GG, Gravity Box, Tapatalk (updated), Korlink, Last.Charts, Lumie, Map My Ride, and BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA

Also adds 2 wallpapers

Thanks!