[ROM] Unoficial Cyanogenmod CM 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat)

Search This thread

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
No. Gapps got nothing to do with ROM bugs.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------
No! Gapps allso make a lot of troubles if you installed not proper gapps!

I think that is a good idea to install apps by this way: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2392504
Until someone build a stable gapps for KitKat, just saying.

I can't access download site, any mirrors available?
Server is down by now, but today will be up again I think. This is a message from host:

Type: Fault report
Categories: vServers
Start: December 2, 2013 1:36:00 PM CET
End: December 2, 2013 2:09:00 PM CET
Description: Owing to a current fault the vHost 4 and the vServers on it are not accessible.
Affected: vServers running on vHost 4.

Please do not mirror links!

Last edited:

Ha~Ha~well

Dec 29, 2012
Before you click the Post Reply button think about your question and whether it is necessary.

To answer your question, yes video will be fixed - it is only at build 2 - it's probably a CM11 issue that's needs to be addressed.

thx for replying
I'll think twice after that.
looking forward to that
thx anyway

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
@munjeni
Mate, new build for Sola?)

Yes for sure! Xperia Go have 2 new version (see changelog on Go section), after I complete new version for Go than you will get Sola new version! Now I have solved wifi bug (failed to save network), will try to fix unsecured wifi tethering, than Go getting new version and Sola too! You will be definitelly satisfied with new version!

ChinmayKunkikar

Nov 15, 2012
Pune
Yes for sure! Xperia Go have 2 new version (see changelog on Go section), after I complete new version for Go than you will get Sola new version! Now I have solved wifi bug (failed to save network), will try to fix unsecured wifi tethering, than Go getting new version and Sola too! You will be definitelly satisfied with new version!

Thanks mate.!
We are happy with your every single version. ;)

Sent from my MT27i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ad86

Apr 21, 2011
Liège
OnePlus 9 Pro

We love you ;)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using xda app-developers app

acGFX

Nov 30, 2013
I'm also getting other random app crashes when not using them btw. Also When I play a song on Apollo the audio flips out for like 1 seconds and it is very annoying. Hope you can get in a fix for that too. Thanks and good luck! :)

Reactions: ChinmayKunkikar

Rodger_Rulez

Oct 1, 2012

Thats great new) I'm eagerly waiting! :highfive:
Bro, how's about silent sound (as all CM but CM10.1) of main speaker? I hope you will fix that and it will the greatest rom for Sola\Go:fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

xGrinder

Dec 17, 2012
@munjeni

I know, no ETAs, but im curious if you will provide is with ART compatible GApps any time soon.
ART really makes the phone fly and gets me 180MB Ram free where Dalvik only gives 100MB.
Overall speed and responsiveness is also better.

2010radams

Jan 29, 2013
Workington, Cumbria
Think I found compatible Gapps for our phones! I only tried the core version and it works perfect on ART... Faced no issues as yet...
Check it out - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012857

Hello, munjeni has already told people to stop posting links to gapps in this thread. If people keep posting things like links to gapps he will stop working for us. If you read previous posts you would know not to do this.

iSolaris

Oct 1, 2012
Pune
Guys, it's a request for all new and existing vistors: Please don't flood this thread with questions and issues which basically are not related to the ROM.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2533789

^We have a lot of active Sola users right there, testing and using CM 11, so please post such queries there. This thread is strictly for the on-going development by Munjeni, who needs our co-operation for the fantastic work he's doing. So keep this clean and use the thread or the general section for entry-level questions, and discuss ETAs or ask for links.

Btw,

1. Munjeni said he's working on compatible GApps. Be patient, hopefully they should be compatible with ART.
2. "Ok Google" is a Nexus only feature.

The guys who asked, see you on the fixes/discussions thread. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

NOTE:
    Regarding this -> http://www.xda-developers.com/android/alpha-cm11-kitkat-builds-available-for-the-sony-xperia-p/ I going to report now every post which contain not proper credits to my hard work on Android 4.4, just to let you know! If you going to make thread based on my hard work you need to give proper credits to my work including argument related to my work! If I see your post without proper credit to me than I will report them!

Android and CWM Touch source code:
    - https://github.com/munjeni/aosp_4.3_device_sony_pepper/tree/cm-11.0

Kernel source code:
    - https://github.com/munjeni/android_kernel_xperiago

Credits:
    - Percy-g2 and Gava97 for some small help on git
    - 95A31 for willing to help
    - Cyanogenmod and all contributors to the whole CM things and for supporting legacy devices
    - FXP for his great work on CM9 and CM10 and usefull and clean STE things on his CM9 git

Download
    - http://munjeni.homeunix.com
    Changelog:

Look into Xperia Go forum! Changes are the same!
    How to install:

1. extract boot.img from zip and flash them
    2. reboot
    3. boot into recovery
    4. wipe data factory reset
    5. format system partition
    6. install zip
    7. enjoy :)
    Sola tommorow will get new build! Just to let you know about fixes: wifi, tethering, multiuser, a lot od missing menu and submenu, a lot of improvements and rom stability, definitelly you will use them daily!
    Why did not the New Build Sola?

Sola is backport of the Xperia Go, so Sola users will allways get new build (after Xperia Go) ! Sola builds is always late because I working on Xperia Go firstly than I backporting all Xperia Go changes to Sola and compiling Sola builds. So plese do not ask "when I will compile new Sola build" because you no need to ask, I will allways give Sola users new build (late or now)! Now I backported all Go changes to Sola tree and started compiling Sola build, so probably Sola users will get new build tommorow (everything will be allways the same like on Xperia Go builds)! ;)