[L7][ROM][4.4.2][ABANDONED] Slimkat weeklies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vaikz

Oct 18, 2012
Cebu
Realme 5 Pro
Try it for yourself or at least you can read at least the last 3 pages of the thread. Most of the user's post what's working or not.

Sent from my LG-P700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tudorsirb

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
a very good rom !!! for a "first beta" ...

ALL work fine !!! great ! but slow ......... very very slow ......

congratulation tudorsirb ! we love you ! ;)

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
download no frills cpu and switch from performance to smartassv2 or something also oc a least to 1100

the "performance" parameters clearly appears when i activated "dev option" and the root , it is present on this rom ...and you ? no ???

but with samrtassV2 and others "tests" ,i found it's less fast than CM10.2 (for example) , look like stock JB .

Last edited:

Lukijs

Oct 27, 2011
the "performance" parameters clearly appears when i activated "dev option" and the root , it is present on this rom ...and you ? no ???

but with samrtassV2 and others "tests" ,i found it's less fast than CM10.2 (for example) , look like stock JB .

What tests ,dev etc are you talking about? Have you flashed kernel which is in 2nd post? There is lag at first but you can get rid of it by changing governors.

taha1616

Nov 8, 2013
I have experienced little to none lag since I've been using this ROM. At first, I didn't even flash the kernel that came with it because I totally forgot it, and it still worked just fine. Now I've flashed the right kernel and it works even better. Great ROM!

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
hi everybody ! ;)

ok ! ok ! :eek:
the dev parameters .... on "about phone" , touch many times the built number (i don't remind exactly ! )...i had "performance" parameters for adjust governor ,schedulers ...

EDIT !
maybe i confuse with CM11 (that i tested just after).... if it's the case ,i apologize !

i think that i go to test seriously "CyanFox" for the moment ,a stable 4.3 rom optimised ...waiting CM11 ...or permanently .
I need a very fast rom with very good performance (as stock JB ) now.... tired by the slowness of L7 .

Last edited:

Crazygrouzin

Jan 27, 2013
thessaloniki
hi everybody ! ;)

ok ! ok ! :eek:
the dev parameters .... on "about phone" , touch many times the built number (i don't remind exactly ! )...i had "performance" parameters for adjust governor ,schedulers ...

EDIT !
maybe i confuse with CM11 (that i tested just after).... if it's the case ,i apologize !

i think that i go to test seriously "CyanFox" for the moment ,a stable 4.3 rom optimised ...waiting CM11 ...or permanently .
I need a very fast rom with very good performance (as stock JB ) now.... tired by the slowness of L7 .

Or just buy another phone, dont expect miracles from developers.. with 512 mb ram you cant do anything

vaikz

Oct 18, 2012
Cebu
Realme 5 Pro
Phone is smooth and can be used as daily Rom. But not as smooth as vanir, I think its because of the tweaks vanir did.
Guys any tweaks or script can work on kitkat?
- No sound recorder. Apk is present.
- Stock browser not working here.

Sent from my LG-P700 using Tapatalk

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
Or just buy another phone, dont expect miracles from developers.. with 512 mb ram you cant do anything

;)

The L7 is pretty with CM10 official ... or CM10.2 (the best rom for the moment ) ... or all slimbean ( this 4.4 too ,when it will be finishes waiting updates of slimrom sources too ..........because 4.1.2 and 4.3.1 are VERY good ! ) , these "stable" rom are very good for call/sms/mms/internet/social/youtube......and many games ! (that's why i'm very grateful on devs here ) but it need to slim again and modify some things to lighten RAM and CPU work ,to boost network (2g,3g,H,wifi)

And tudorsirb made very good choice with slimbean-rom ,because they are VERY quickly "stable" and completely fonctional (need only 2/3 betas or nightlies ,that's all ! )......contrary to CM ,more difficult ( need a lot of work ,lot with lot of "betas" to get a good result )

tudorsirb

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Timisoara
;)

The L7 is pretty with CM10 official ... or CM10.2 (the best rom for the moment ) ... or all slimbean ( this 4.4 too ,when it will be finishes waiting updates of slimrom sources too ..........because 4.1.2 and 4.3.1 are VERY good ! ) , these "stable" rom are very good for call/sms/mms/internet/social/youtube......and many games ! (that's why i'm very grateful on devs here ) but it need to slim again and modify some things to lighten RAM and CPU work ,to boost network (2g,3g,H,wifi)

And tudorsirb made very good choice with slimbean-rom ,because they are VERY quickly "stable" and completely fonctional (need only 2/3 betas or nightlies ,that's all ! )......contrary to CM ,more difficult ( need a lot of work ,lot with lot of "betas" to get a good result )

It needs few betas because of cm :)

Sent from my LG-P700 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: Gargoyles

tudorsirb

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2010
Timisoara
;)

...and you , what do you think about tweaks ,build.prop mods ...??? for you ,which is "good" ,which is "placebo" ?

Personally i haven't used scripts and mods for a few years. I don't like them at all. If they were any good then they would've been integrated in CM/Slim/PA/etc quite a while ago.

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
Personally i haven't used scripts and mods for a few years. I don't like them at all. If they were any good then they would've been integrated in CM/Slim/PA/etc quite a while ago.

thank for reply ! ;)

I understand what you want to say , thank you !

......and for network : ro.ril.hsxpa ,ro.ril.gprsclass ,ro.ril.hsdpa.category ,ro.ril.hsupa.category ,ro.telephony.default_network ...etc .... ???
it's possible to "optimise" create or adjusting these settings( specific to L7 P700) ? or it's enought good by default ? why do you think about ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png

V20 baseband!

Changelog:

Available on slimroms.net

What's working:
    GSM
    Receiving and making calls
    Display
    Audio playback
    Audio recording
    Video playback
    Camera (photos, panorama, camcorder)
    Touch
    GPS
    WiFi
    Wifi tethering
    OpenGL rendering
    Hardware video decoding & encoding
    Video recording
    USB-tethering
    Mtp/ptp
    Sending/receiving SMS/MMS
    Sd card

Bugs:
    - graphical gliches in browser. Use a third party one.

Download Link:
    Weeklies
    - gapps

FLASH ONLY GAPPS THAT I PROVIDED!!!

Install instructions:
    - wipe data/factory reset
    - flash rom
    - flash slim-gapps
    - reboot
    - wait
    - srsly, wait...
    - profit!

Thanks to:
    - slimroms for making this awesome rom
    - TeamHackLG

Sources

Donate!
    Guys, we went official. :D

Head to slimroms.net and download the latest weekly.

Many thanks to @kufikugel and @cybojenix.
    OC Kernels

removed
    To all users here, when reporting bugs please post logcat. I think we don't want this thread to be close like on l5 slimkat where users keep on posting bugs but no logcat attached.
    I think we users here would like this Rom to be stable enough for daily use and it's really great for after stock Rom, at last, we had one official custom Rom.
    Do your share, this is the only way we can contribute to the devs.

sent from my p705g - v20f jellybean extreme w/ stock kernel
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    1 year on LG P700!

Here's my dog:
    FCBWLdZ.jpg