4.3 official AT&T update

Search This thread

Sans143

Oct 13, 2010
Baseband

Did anyone else have issues with no baseband being displayed? Mine says unknown for some reason after the 4.3 update.

Whizzpopper

Apr 4, 2012
Iowa
I had SuperSU installed from the market as a user app and it kept it just fine, though it should work in either. You do need a clean install of MF3, as the update checks the system files for modifications.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Is there a stock MF3 ROM around that I could easily pull the missing apps from? I know I can mount the images in the sideload/odin version available, but it's a PITA to do. I have done some searching. If it exists I'll keep searching! Basically, I just want to push the missing apps so I don't have to flash MF3 before the new update.

lshishido03

Oct 9, 2012
just tried to update

says "update interrupted"

i have uninstalled safestrap

im still rooted on MF3 with super su survival mode checked

cant update at all for some reason.

also do i have to wait another 24 hours before i can try?

thanks!

bigube

Jan 10, 2009
Set your clock ahead 24hrs and you will be able to try again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

lshishido03

Oct 9, 2012
Besides the setting the clock ahead. Has anyone ran into problems when rooted and trying to update?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

bigube

Jan 10, 2009
I've tried before and after root and I still get update fail at 25% when it reboots.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda premium

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
I've been trying now for 2 weeks.

I was rooted during update, went fine. Remove all rooted effects like wannam and stuff, you can find the uninstall in exposed installer area. Superuser survival unless you forgot that it had the option like I did lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

bigube

Jan 10, 2009
I tried again today and got the same update failed at 25%, I don't know what to do.

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
I tried again today and got the same update failed at 25%, I don't know what to do.

Come on bro just adb sideload will only take a few hours depending on your internet speed to download much needed files. Instead of hassling with the check for update and keep getting a fail for two weeks now. you could of had the update via adb sideload already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

alogical

Aug 7, 2013
Finally was able to update last night. As for root, I was not previously rooted on any version. I got my phone in August with MF3. Now I'm on MK2. What's the deal, are there any working methods besides that sketchy Chinese one? I dont have an SD card though hahah.

lshishido03

Oct 9, 2012
Come on bro just adb sideload will only take a few hours depending on your internet speed to download much needed files. Instead of hassling with the check for update and keep getting a fail for two weeks now. you could of had the update via adb sideload already.

do you need to have safestrap installed to use adb sideload?

bigube

Jan 10, 2009
Could you message me the steps in how to adb sideload then cause the places i found i had trouble figuring out.

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
Could you message me the steps in how to adb sideload then cause the places i found i had trouble figuring out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ktkoogwz562p64k

Download this file.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42407269

Read and follow directions right here.

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/02/1...date-a-nexus-without-root-or-custom-recovery/

Follow this guide.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2526964

Or follow this guide.

You should have mk2 now if read and followed correctly.

Top Liked Posts