[ROM][P31xx][KitKat][4.4.2] CM 11.0 w/Espresso10++ 3.0.101

Search This thread

openmatrix

Apr 10, 2013
trivandrum
Because the tablet compiles the app when installing while using ART the install time will be longer than Dalvik. But since the app is compiled ahead of time it should load a little faster every time you open it afterwards.

That bug is also on dalvik....
I used Cody's 3 cm 11 builds , looking those other 2 works fine but the 12/9 build have glitches both on ART and dalvik

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CodyF86

Jul 4, 2013
Grand Junction, CO

CodyF86

Jul 4, 2013
Grand Junction, CO
Was going to build today, because Steve pushed a lot of stuff, and I saw a few things for
wpa_supplicant, but the code review gives me a gateway time out, was doing it last night.

The only thing I need to pick is for settings (lockscreen). I'll keep trying it from time to time.

If not i'll just build it anyway.

daavvis

Feb 19, 2012
Was going to build today, because Steve pushed a lot of stuff, and I saw a few things for
wpa_supplicant, but the code review gives me a gateway time out, was doing it last night.

The only thing I need to pick is for settings (lockscreen). I'll keep trying it from time to time.

If not i'll just build it anyway.

Ya mokee review is wicked down, can't even sync...

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

daavvis

Feb 19, 2012
Seems to be working now, it does that from time to time, its wonky.

The cm one I mean.

Martincz didn't even know what the prob was when I emailed him(mokee)... Total mfunz.com blackout.... And me in the middle of a crazy ice storm and nothing to to do... Even played angry birds go... I'm so bored... Lol

Reactions: DarkStryder

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
Martincz didn't even know what the prob was when I emailed him(mokee)... Total mfunz.com blackout.... And me in the middle of a crazy ice storm and nothing to to do... Even played angry birds go... I'm so bored... Lol

Why cant tab 2 get good graphics on that game? It can for sure run well with them. Any way to enable them?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

daavvis

Feb 19, 2012
Why cant tab 2 get good graphics on that game? It can for sure run well with them. Any way to enable them?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

That game is the biggest piece of $h17... It wouldn't even run without crashing on my "top of the line" HTC one... Unbelievable rovio let that game out.... Controls are nice, when it doesn't crash, and great planning, but needs more refinement.... Either way not my deal...

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
What did you do to the graphics? Wow! It's like installing a newer higher resolution screen.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Christoph21x

May 22, 2009
Schwyz
PDroid patched version CM-11.0 - 2013-12-19

Dear All

Very cool! Thanks for your work CodyF. Jus tflashing this ROM. As I use only ROM's with OpenPDroid installed, I patched this one - for those who would want to have it protected, too: for those who want a perfect privacy protection through PDroid 2.0 / OpenDroid with this ROM (see http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2098156), I patched the latest Version ([ROM][P31xx][KitKat][4.4.2] CM 11.0 w/Espresso10++ 3.0.101) - see attachments below.

How to update your installation to the PDroid-enabled one:
  • Download [ROM][P31xx][KitKat][4.4.2] CM 11.0 w/Espresso10++ 3.0.101 from post #1
  • Download the attached patch-update from this post - see link below
  • Put both on your SD-Card
  • Enter Recovery
  • (If not yet installed) Install (ZIP from SD-Card) the original non-patched ROM first (no need to re-boot after that, simply go on with...)
  • Install (ZIP from SD-Card) the patched update from this post "over it"
  • Reboot the device
  • Go to Play Store and download "PDroid Manager" and start it to configure your privacy settings per every single App - You're done.
  • After you set up the permissions, you don't need the Android's (very limited) privacy protection anymore - deactivate it

I hope that this post and patch could be useful to some of you..
I would be glad if this would support you in securing your private data...
Added PDroid-Patch and restorer for both types of the device: P3100 & P3110/3

Greetz from Switzerland - Chris

PS: If you like or use it, why not hitting "Thanks"?

EDIT: removed attachments due to newer available version, to avoid mismatch and save space

Last edited:

Waelhh90

Dec 29, 2012
Aleppo
Dear All

Very cool! Thanks for your work CodyF. Jus tflashing this ROM. As I use only ROM's with OpenPDroid installed, I patched this one - for those who would want to have it protected, too: for those who want a perfect privacy protection through PDroid 2.0 / OpenDroid with this ROM (see http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2098156), I patched the latest Version ([ROM][P31xx][KitKat][4.4.2] CM 11.0 w/Espresso10++ 3.0.101) - see attachments below.

How to update your installation to the PDroid-enabled one:
  • Download [ROM][P31xx][KitKat][4.4.2] CM 11.0 w/Espresso10++ 3.0.101 from post #1
  • Download the attached patch-update from this post - see link below
  • Put both on your SD-Card
  • Enter Recovery
  • (If not yet installed) Install (ZIP from SD-Card) the full fletched non-patched [ROM][4.3.1][25-Oct]**crDroid AOSP**|CM10.2|HALO 2.0|SLIMPIE|APPBAR (no need to re-boot after that, simply go on with...)
  • Install (ZIP from SD-Card) the patched update from this post "over it"
  • Reboot the device
  • Go to Play Store and download "PDroid Manager" and start it to configure your privacy settings per every single App - You're done.
  • After you set up the permissions, you don't need the Android's (very limited) privacy protection anymore - deactivate it

I hope that this post and patch could be useful to some of you..
I would be glad if this would support you in securing your private data...
Added PDroid-Patch and restorer for both types of the device: P3100 & P3110/3

Greetz from Switzerland - Chris

PS: If you like or use it, why not hitting "Thanks"?

Sorry but what is that for???

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: K-alz

CodyF86

Jul 4, 2013
Grand Junction, CO
12-23-2013

p3110 / p3113: http://d-h.st/6Zu

p3100: http://d-h.st/ELf

Seems to run well, also I'm not even sure when this was added, but the circle battery with percentage is
back...unless it was already back a few builds ago and I just never looked lol.:)

It can be a little slow right when it boots when it's not overclocked, but it's a tab 2 running 4.4 lol so, and
once it gets booted and is all situated its really smooth.

I'm too tired to go back and look up in the thread, but to the person who had that icon disappear in the dock;
You said you use nova launcher, which I do also, and I remember I have a similar problem too, with the greenify
hibernate all button I can put on the desktop. I have to drag it to the dock from the normal 'desktop' in portrait mode.
If you do it like that it doesn't disappear when you rotate the tab, but if you put it in the dock in landscape, it disappears
when you rotate, but that's only with that one icon, maybe it's a similar situation.

So that is actually a bug in nova launcher heh, nova launcher actually still does a few weird things in 4.4, but it still work
pretty well for me.

lokesh.3440

Apr 24, 2012
Shimla
Hi @CODY...I have flashed the new build 12/23 just now.I am amazed to see the improvements. Rotations are really fast and sensors work pretty well than earlier builds..thanks for your contribution..... :) :)

Christoph21x

May 22, 2009
Schwyz
What will it do? Is this same as xposed privacy module??

PDroid gave the idea to xPrivacy. The major difference is, that PDroid works on API level and thus
- needs patch of related API modules & flashing
- as consequence does not have the limitations of xPrivacy and includes
a per-App protection of all GApps and system properties (Android / Google system Apps), IMEI, Android ID, ICC (Message Center completely)
See "Limitations of xPrivacy" - they're not given for PDroid.
Last but not least, changing API should also result in a lower CPU load compared to a catching service, but latter is just my guess.

Any further discussion please per PM - it's OT in here.

GReetz - Chris

Last edited:

Christoph21x

May 22, 2009
Schwyz
PDroid patched version CM-11.0 - 2013-12-23

12-23-2013
p3110 / p3113: http://d-h.st/6Zu
p3100: http://d-h.st/ELf
Seems to run well, also I'm not even sure when this was added, but the circle battery with percentage is
back...unless it was already back a few builds ago and I just never looked lol.:)

:D
Wow Cody, thanks for the X-Mas gift! Ans as I saw some downloads of the PDroid patches yesterday, here are the patches of the new version 12-23-2013.
For description on how to use and install I refer to yesterday's post above: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48745281&postcount=1375

Happy Christmas to all of you - Greetz, Chris

PS: Again - for both devices: P3100 and P311x; update patch and (in case of) restorer patch (restorer is only needed if you want to undo the changes if you sqeezed down system apps too much :D )

EDIT: removed attachments due to newer available version, to avoid mismatch and save space

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts