[08-07-2014][UB][LB][MOD][BE3] X-Reality Engine from Xperia Z1 :D

Has this MOD worked for you?

• Total voters
Search This thread

moneylatentoi

Aug 21, 2013
Did this happen before also? Or only on the latest FW? Coz, its working fine for me..
Google.traslate should I use imperfect. but I tried on the 2.8 fw and 1:17 are the same. color picture look better, brighter colors and bold, but not the detail and color flat (compared to when no mod x-reality). When on / off is no change in color, I have used the latest albums and videos of z1.
P / S: you can change the x-BE2 words are not reality, I like it more than words :) thank you very much.

ckrishnakanthc

Oct 6, 2012
Hyderabad
Google.traslate should I use imperfect. but I tried on the 2.8 fw and 1:17 are the same. color picture look better, brighter colors and bold, but not the detail and color flat (compared to when no mod x-reality). When on / off is no change in color, I have used the latest albums and videos of z1.
P / S: you can change the x-BE2 words are not reality, I like it more than words :) thank you very much.

I find difference on my phone both before and after X-Reality, even when I toggle the On/Off Button. Ill post a video with the same...

Reactions: Raienryu

IA.

Dec 21, 2013
Does it work with xperia L 4.2.2 jb stock room with unlocked bootloader?

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

necrogore69

Jan 9, 2014
it works

hi everybody, i doit this in a xperia m c1904 fw. 15.1.c.2.8 locked bootloader and its great working, i give permission rwx r-x r-x automatically with x-plore and add the text at build.prop, reboot mi phone and boom there is engine bravia, i rooted mi phone with impactor and then the fix rooter, thanks for development and sorry for my english.

Reactions: ckrishnakanthc

chanx

Dec 18, 2012
Many Thanks Mate.. For your Bravia .. Its working Flawlessly. . My scrreen looks very lively now..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDITED on 08-07-2014 download ZIP file again, files Modified... :)
    Hey guys,

I present to you the X-Reality engine taken from Xperia Z1. :)
    This is not entirely my own work, and i would like to thank Sony for their awesome work. And other devs for extracting the required files. :)
    (Backup your apps for safety)

Special thanks to @ansebovi for helping me with a lot of things.

Works on 4.3 also. :D

Screenshot_2014_07_08_15_02_36.png

Need full root

Unlocked Bootloaders:

1. download http://d-h.st/4As
    2. Add the below lines to your Build.prop file which can be found at /System/build.prop

##X-Reality##
      ro.service.swiqi2.supported = true
      persist.service.swiqi2.enable = 1
      ro.service.swiqi3.supported = true
      persist.service.swiqi3.enable = 1

3. Reboot into Recovery and Flash the ZIP..
    4. Power ON your device and Disable the BE and X-Reality in settings/display
    5. Download File http://d-h.st/Ahl
    6. Navigate to /System/App and delete Credentialmangagerservice.apk [if odexed:delete credentialmanagerservice.odex]
    7. For KITKAT delete the above mentioned files from system/priv-app
    8. Reboot and come to home screen once... (IMPORTANT)
    9. reboot and Flash RestoreBraviaEngine.Zip from Recovery
    10. now power on ur phone..Enable BE and X-Reality
    11. Bravia Engine / X-Reality Engine should work successfully.

Locked bootloaders:
    1. download http://d-h.st/4As
    2. Add the below lines to your Build.prop file which can be found at /System/build.prop

##X-Reality##

3. Extract the BE2 X-Reality Engine.zip using explorer...
    4. now copy the files inside extracted system/app to /system/app, extracted system/framework to /system/framework, extracted system/lib to /system/lib and extracted system/etc to /system/etc [no need of meta.inf] and set permission RW-R--R-- for all files u copied now..and reboot your phone
    5. Disable the BE and X-Reality in settings/display
    6. Download File http://d-h.st/Ahl
    7. Navigate to /System/App and delete Credentialmangagerservice.apk [if odexed:delete credentialmanagerservice.odex]
    8. Extract RestoreBraviaEngine.Zip using explorer..
    9. now copy the files inside extracted system/app to /system/app, extracted system/lib to /system/lib and extracted system/lib/drm to /system/lib/drm [no need of meta.inf] and set permission RW-R--R-- for all files u copied now..
    10. now reboot your phone..Enable BE and X-Reality
    11. Bravia Engine / X-Reality Engine should work successfully.

if u dont know how to edit build.prop..then click to shown content button below

BE ON ---- http://postimg.org/image/5gfshgf09/
    BE OFF --- http://postimg.org/image/6hg16kvzt/

hope it helps you[/QUOTE]

Screenshots:
    X-Reality ON:
    Screenshot_2013_10_27_16_19_59.png

X-Reality OFF:
    Screenshot_2013_10_27_16_20_21.png

X-Reality ON:
    Screenshot_2013_10_27_16_29_15.png

X-Reality OFF:
    Screenshot_2013_10_27_16_29_38.png
    Yup, that's right. It will be better if you use es file manager for doing this, as it had automatic permission management. This does not require your phone to have CWM! You have to manually extract each file and copy to its specified folder on phone.. Cheers! :D

EDIT: The permision setting has to be set only through your Android!
    Screenshots:
    Screenshot_2013_10_29_18_46_30.png

Screenshot_2013_10_29_18_46_38.png

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Does it do anything else than oversaturating colours?

This message was brought to you from my Sony Xperia M C1905 using the Tapatalk app.

Depending on the image it either over saturates, controls sharpness, contrast, or reduces saturation. Simply speaking, it tries to get the image closest to real life. Samsung phones have an edge over all others due to the Super AMOLED displays, so Sony tried to counter it by rendering images to look more life like using software enhancements. :D

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    # X-Reality

The space frankly doesn't matter.
    Have you copied all the files to the required folders as put in the ZIP file?
    If so, check to see if you have set permissions.
    If yes, then turn mobile bravia engine off, and take a screenshot of any VIBRANT image, then turn Bravia Image on, and take the screenshot of the same, then view them both on a computer. You should see the difference.
    Ill demonstrate with your own screenshot.

X-Reality OFF:
    Off.jpg

X-Reality ON:
    image.png

There you go.. :D
    RW-R-R not RW-RW-RW ?

RWX-RWX-RWX is better, because, the file will use only the permissions it wants, not all the ones you granted. I just took the screenshot of a different file...
    Sorry for the confusion.

It should come now.. Permissions, seem to be the problem.