[Q&A][★Sensonic™HD/V1 & Sungsonic™HD/v7 ★]

Search This thread

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
Hi guys I made this so u guys can ask questions related to kernels to use on this rom, any installation question Q's and other stuff u may think are stupid questions and scared to ask. This thread is not for bug reports or anything u want @Adi. Or his team to resolve, its purely for Q's. I hope it will be used. All xda rules apply here and anywhere on the xda forum. This thread is noob friendly also I will try to aswer as many questions as possible, and hopefully everyone else will collaborate in aswering and helping too.

Regards

press thanks if I helped! :D

Last edited:

solitary_sky

Jul 26, 2009
Xda
V 3

V 3 is super, but not necessary, unfortunately for me I can not take the generator with me. In standby mode the Accu consumes a lot of power in 3 hrs 70% with even 1 reboot.
I therefore still remains at V2 which runs much better.
Nevertheless, thank you

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
V 3 is super, but not necessary, unfortunately for me I can not take the generator with me. In standby mode the Accu consumes a lot of power in 3 hrs 70% with even 1 reboot.
Nevertheless, thank you

Hi there, this is the kernel I recommend
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2285366
Also make sure u go for no overclocked version! V3 comes with overclock thats why u also get bad battery and also not very good kernel! Hope I helped

Regards

sent from neo v using xda premium

Reactions: solitary_sky

Mendeleyev

Jan 10, 2011
I totally love V6 weather widget... now with V7 that widget is no longer there.. how can i get that widget from V6 into V7???? :eek::eek::eek:

Mendeleyev

Jan 10, 2011
U may use this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=43984077

You have a transparent version and original :) enjoy

Sent from my MT11i

That didnt work for me, still the same old accuweather theme... That one from V6 was so cool, cant we get it from V6 to V7?

or maybe i just did something wrong:
1) Flashed the transparent zip in recovery - no weather widget option
2) Downloaded accuweather from playstore and flashed zip in recovery - weather widget option but the theme didnt work.

Ideas?

azu89

Oct 13, 2012
v6 stuck after enabling multiwindow

installed v6 everything was ok but when i enabled multi window, the tab stopped responding and goes into bootloop as i tried to restart.
i reach at max to lock screen but it doesnt open, reboots after 2min.
plz help.
also when i tried restoring apps via titanium backup, the restoration was very very slow compared to normal thing i experienced in prev rom.
plz help, i like the rom.

KnightRyder

Nov 27, 2013
Pune
installed v6 everything was ok but when i enabled multi window, the tab stopped responding and goes into bootloop as i tried to restart.
i reach at max to lock screen but it doesnt open, reboots after 2min.
plz help.
also when i tried restoring apps via titanium backup, the restoration was very very slow compared to normal thing i experienced in prev rom.
plz help, i like the rom.

No..... This is wrong method of enabling multiwindows
1. Open settings /xposed installer
2. Install framework
3. Enable multiwindows module from the list of all modules
4. Reboot
5. Now enable multiwindow from ur status bar..... Now it will work

Be Lazy, Pressing Thanks is easier than typing it :p

Reactions: azu89

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
That didnt work for me, still the same old accuweather theme... That one from V6 was so cool, cant we get it from V6 to V7?

2) Downloaded accuweather from playstore and flashed zip in recovery - weather widget option but the theme didnt work.

Ideas?

I that case go to rom v6 zip. Go to /system/app there should be a apk called accuweather.apk or something similar. If u look on the tab with file explorer the icon of accu will apear. Once you find it just copy it to /system/app of your tab and set permissions rw-r-r and reboot

Sent from my MT11i

Mendeleyev

Jan 10, 2011
I that case go to rom v6 zip. Go to /system/app there should be a apk called accuweather.apk or something similar. If u look on the tab with file explorer the icon of accu will apear. Once you find it just copy it to /system/app of your tab and set permissions rw-r-r and reboot

Sent from my MT11i

That works perfectly! :good::good::good:
There was an "accuweather2013phone.apk" or something like that... and i also copied the weatherwidgetdaemon.apk just in case and well, it worked!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thank you for your tips (thank button pressed xD)

Mendeleyev

Jan 10, 2011
Hey guys/girls, we all know that Sunsonic V-7 have some apps that requires DPI change to work (videoplayer) and other things that needs to be activated in a certain sequence, etc... The dev of the rom said he would update the Q&A in his thread with all the information needed but he is super busy i guess so we could use the first post in this thread to list all these information! Anyone experienced enough with the rom to help? :good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ideas?

Sent from my MT11i
    Hi guys I made this so u guys can ask questions related to kernels to use on this rom, any installation question Q's and other stuff u may think are stupid questions and scared to ask. This thread is not for bug reports or anything u want @Adi. Or his team to resolve, its purely for Q's. I hope it will be used. All xda rules apply here and anywhere on the xda forum. This thread is noob friendly also I will try to aswer as many questions as possible, and hopefully everyone else will collaborate in aswering and helping too.

Regards

OK will try it then. Thank you :)

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

Your welcome, press the button ;)

Sent from my MT11i
    Nevertheless, thank you

Hi there, this is the kernel I recommend
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2285366
    Also make sure u go for no overclocked version! V3 comes with overclock thats why u also get bad battery and also not very good kernel! Hope I helped

Regards

sent from neo v using xda premium
    When I use google now to search anything it gets stuck and system reboots by itself.
    I installed google search from play store , and not from Ti restore .
    What should I do ? Im using v6.
    Thanku.

Google now isin gapps. U dont need to install. Did u flash any gapps?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V