Experience On FW 15.3.A.1.14!

Search This thread

Bhupi7411

Jan 22, 2013
No BUGS till now! Smooth, Fast, CooL :cool:
What's new?
1) Front camera is way better. Can take better pics at night :)
2)Main camera has also improved a lot.
3)More sensitive auto brightness.
4)Proximity sensor bug SOLVED!!
5)MultiTouch problem SOLVED!
6)Display quality has increased! (better colour depth and more optimized)

BUGS:
1)Call Functionality is COMPLETELY Partially broken!! Timer shows 00.00 and end button doesn't work!
2)Proximity sensor bug comes up every now and then!
3)Camera screen blinks!

Hit Thanks if you liked it :)
Post your experiences too :)
Post bugs if found :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5586592

The keyboard works more smoothly.

Enviado desde mi C2105 mediante Tapatalk

ishan_rulz

May 15, 2008
Bangalore
what the hell, why isn't this available for the C2104?

edit: okay, turns out the update is available on the C2104. Just checked PC Companion.

Anyone's got the ftf?

Last edited:

radomirek76

Nov 22, 2013
This is again a great joy. How many times already.
Glory. ... before the error appears again.
Or that there would be no? That I can not even believe guys! :D:D

USB OTG has to be working properly? It interests me!

Last edited:

billbond4

Apr 15, 2009
Its not sony's mistake ,, its your mistake .. You must have missed something or forgot to make an APN .. etc
The .12 update deleted my APN you need to configure it again thats all

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

OTG will never work properly. The power isn't there to power it. Firmware updates will never fix this.
Yeah thats true, at least you just need to use a power supply and a cable like this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Micro-USB..._MobilePhoneDataCables_JN&hash=item4d16a7e9e4
for OTG to work so its not too bad.
The .12 exploit works to root the .14 firmware.

mechanickeen

Aug 4, 2013
after flashing .14 what I found that nothing changed
In my opinion
1) Front camera is way better. Can take better pics at night (I dont think so it's same as previous .12)
2)Main camera has also improved a lot. (The only thing changed is an option automatic upload, MANUAL ISO still lag on low light)
3)More sensitive auto brightness. (I thought so)
4)Proximity sensor bug SOLVED!! ( Agree with you)
5)MultiTouch problem SOLVED! ( NOT SOLVED. try hold the anywhere in the home screen and try some "clicks" with ur other finger, it still released that mean multitouch still there. Now I believe that it's hardware problem for our xperia L)
6)Display quality has increased! (better colour depth and more optimized) ( I disagree sir, it's same as previous firmware)

Last edited:

radomirek76

Nov 22, 2013
Hardware problem is that OTG?

OTG will never work properly. The power isn't there to power it. Firmware updates will never fix this.

Surely not! Well now.

Fortunately there is a simple solution in sight.

Look at this thing ....
http://www.heisei.com.tw/products/media/mobile-accessory/hcu-511rp-power-bank-with-mhl-and-card-reader-usb-port/

300X300.jpg

This is a new and hopefully it will solve our pain with OTG. :laugh:

XDA-RK

Sep 29, 2011
Dhaka
I hope sony had solved all issues. though i haven't updated yet.

one more ques: is there any difference if I update by OTA or PCC? really I dont want to download that 800MB+ files right now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No BUGS till now! Smooth, Fast, CooL :cool:
    What's new?
    1) Front camera is way better. Can take better pics at night :)
    2)Main camera has also improved a lot.
    3)More sensitive auto brightness.
    4)Proximity sensor bug SOLVED!!
    5)MultiTouch problem SOLVED!
    6)Display quality has increased! (better colour depth and more optimized)

BUGS:
    1)Call Functionality is COMPLETELY Partially broken!! Timer shows 00.00 and end button doesn't work!
    2)Proximity sensor bug comes up every now and then!
    3)Camera screen blinks!

Hit Thanks if you liked it :)
    Post your experiences too :)
    Post bugs if found :fingers-crossed:
    I cant watch Netflix and multitouch is still horrible. Even my Xperia X8 has better multitouch...
    I updated a week ago from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2, the .14 update and don't have bugs at all except the alarm this morning. It start only with a vibration and very silent beeping. When i try to chande the alar sound all sounds where the same, the vibration and silent beeping. After restart everything was ok.

You might not noticed that the sound was coming from the ear piece instead of the loud speaker. This bug was introduced in 4.2.2 by Sony and they are not going to fix that I guess. A restart may help, but if you are not interested in restarting then just dial any number and active loud speaker and cut the call. Loud speaker will starts working again.
    Multi-touch issue isn't solved :/

Why is it that some people says it's fixed and some others don't? Ugh

Sent from my C2104 using xda app-developers app
    not a kernel issue

just want to share problem that i got on the latest Fw
    when playing game (ex: candy crush) the volume of sound effect is smaller than the music volume, this happened when i turn on the xLOUD..
    and i also have lagging problem when playing video, using stock video player or mx player
    does anyone facing the same problem like me??
    btw i use Phoenix kernel

sorry for my bad english

Answer to your questions :)

Ok first lagging is not kernel issue in my opinion as i don't face any lags on my kernel (Keep in mind our device has limited RAM 1 GB don't bloat device too much with apps i had bloated it i know it lags when we have many apps i have faced lags with Thunderzap Phantom etc. it was because of only and only high number of apps i had remove apps and I was good to go. And i never faced lagginess in videos :confused: & last i think so low sound is because of anything like blocked vents due to dust :p or speaker damage or any other factors

If you had posted this on the Q/A thread of the kernel this would have been solved much sooner, hope it helped you ;P