You may be liking this, just check out this new keyboard.

Search This thread

apuntigam

Nov 25, 2013
Johannesburg
How good is this keyboard at getting the word right when swiping? I've had issues with Swype not getting the words right, and the standard Android 4.3 keyboard is much better but still not perfect...

Droiderr

Apr 28, 2012
bangalore
how's it as compared to swiftkey? Are the predictions good? By that i mean not only english but words from other language written in english.

srinuscooby

Dec 21, 2012
Answer'z

How good is this keyboard at getting the word right when swiping? I've had issues with Swype not getting the words right, and the standard Android 4.3 keyboard is much better but still not perfect...

Swype does the type the way u ski on it :p , just give this a try, its not going to harm your phone, if u didnt like, just close your eyes, press that U N I N S T A L L :) button :D

how's it as compared to swiftkey? Are the predictions good? By that i mean not only english but words from other language written in english.

predictions are very accurate when the dictionary stores each and every stoke of your keyboard (Samsung keyboard does it).....:)
this lg;s keyboard got a good prediction thing for english...the other languages, i donno the lanugages, so i cant give u the clarity :( sorry :(

Helped ? :)
if still doubts, just comment bellow :)

Reactions: Droiderr

Top Liked Posts