[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

voorhees13

Sep 14, 2013
Saw on tema's twitter that he's compiling V40 for s3.There will be no changelog to read.I would say,download and explore,go through the new things and enjoy ;)

cloudx720

Oct 12, 2013
I would just like to say to all the people who dont have a clue on flashing custom roms and expect massive help on forums, do your research first before attempting to get into the world of flashing roms! And GTFO out of our forums this place is for heroes not noobs :D PEACE! We love you Temasek <3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

drgreenth

Oct 27, 2011
@temasek you can "keep up" just by compiling your own work (which is mainly for note 3) to i9300 as well and we just figure out new features and bugs by ourselves. This is just a suggestion to drop your burden and probably still keep up to date our precious rom.

Lähetetty minun GT-I9300 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: cloudx720

chazey2

Dec 25, 2012
Harwich Essex
I would just like to say to all the people who dont have a clue on flashing custom roms and expect massive help on forums, do your research first before attempting to get into the world of flashing roms! And GTFO out of our forums this place is for heroes not noobs :D PEACE! We love you Temasek <3

As some one who has flashed many a Rom and way back been part of and contributor of Symbian platform modding, I don't see myself as a hero I see myself as an average joe who likes custom firmware (Rom) on my device. Calling someone a noob for being unsure of what they are doing is one thing but 'GTFO out of our forum' is quite uncalled for!

Reactions: scoobyjenkins

tsukot

May 23, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Another one

8usyhune.jpg

Actually that doesnt show everything, like cache, applications. Ram bar in recents panel will show all. Just remember to show applications, cache and other @ recents ram bar mode ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

cloudx720

Oct 12, 2013
As some one who has flashed many a Rom and way back been part of and contributor of Symbian platform modding, I don't see myself as a hero I see myself as an average joe who likes custom firmware (Rom) on my device. Calling someone a noob for being unsure of what they are doing is one thing but 'GTFO out of our forum' is quite uncalled for!

Much needed message sorry bye.

ErnestoD

Apr 10, 2010
Montevideo
Yeap Same here. Is a problem with audio with android 4.4 I think
I moved to 4.3 to be able to play these games

I mentioned robot unicorn attack 2 because its the game I have issues with, plus its one of my fav games atm. I also had sound issues with need for speed most wanted and a few others I cant remember sorry. All I know is there is definitely some sort of sound bug with cm11, with it being custom or stock cm11 running either custom kernels or stock doesn't matter.

Reactions: cloudx720

tisazalay

Mar 17, 2012
Panama
Will there be a comparable changelog in the N9005 thread?

No, there's not, although most things changed are the same (except he has made specifics, but I don't have a Note 3),
From what I've been reading (my unofficial changelog if you wish :silly:), he accomplished to:

Bring Slim's TRDS 3.0 without breaking CM theme nor our (including temasek of course) navbar. (it involved 17 commits at least)
Also, CM sources are updated.
And the most important: @temasek said he will be on R&R but not for long, just don't expect to come here (XDA) as before... So, there's still life on the S3 temasek's builds, what seem's quieter is his posts here, not his hobby :good:

So expect changes in that regard, HALO will most probably still be what was on v36 and before, don't think there are new changes in camera.

I think that any issue that might arrive may be well solved by experienced users here.

adriano3

Apr 8, 2009
does anyone of you guys have a solution to the bluetooth force closing when connecting the phone to my mercedes bluetooth and that I keep having since v15 ???

ananjay

Dec 26, 2011
New Delhi
I am on v38. I have couple of issues. Out of two-three days usage, my device is always awake. It minimised my battery life.
Secondly, during an incoming call screen doesn't wake up for 4-10 seconds though it rings.

D

Deleted member 4954775

Build V40
md5sum: c6aec8169ac2b40b25b0dd3040984923

Major release.

I'm taking a break off xda. This is my last for awhile.

Till then, enjoy.

Regards,
temasek

Have a good rest @temasek :)

Will enjoy this Update till then.

Downloading it right now.

( Also Boeffla Kernel V11 is out since Yesterday )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: obayda.bd

Aug 18, 2013
Disable contacts/sms on your phone if requested.

It was already mentioned some posts before
:)
@temasek thanks for v40 and have a nice break!

8afri

Nov 29, 2010
Jesselton, N.B
Anyone able to install yank kernel in v38?
AROMA Installer version 2.70RC2
(c) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers

ROM Name : Yank555.lu OMNI-4.4 Kernel
ROM Version : v1.6j-beta2
ROM Author : Yank555.lu
Device : i9300 OMNI-4.4
Start at : Thu Jan 23 19:18:08 2014

Preparing installation
----------------------

- checking if device is a SGS3 GT-I9300
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "i9300" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "i9300" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "GT-I9300" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "GT-I9300"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "i9300" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "i9300" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "GT-I9300" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "GT-I9300"

Installer Error (Status 7)

End at : Thu Jan 23 19:18:08 2014

I did and it works just fine.

Temasek + Boeffla = Bread + Butter

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

I tried both. Works fine.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Tried both. Works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts