[ROM][4.4.2] Unofficial OmniROM KFire HD 7" (Multi-window) [04/23]

Did it work this rom?

• Total voters
Search This thread

arcangel_web

Jun 9, 2013
Galicia
3ezetege.jpg

OmniSwitch, Install this application to see how it works.

I'm having a problem with rotation and with some applications and see if I find time to list.

OmniSwitch, instale esta aplicacion para ver que tal funciona.

Estoy teniendo algún problema con la rotación y con algunas aplicaciones, a ver si saco tiempo para la lista.

Enviado desde mi Amazon Kindle Fire HD mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

SafinWasi

Dec 15, 2013
Unknown
3ezetege.jpg

I'm having a problem with rotation and with some applications and see if I find time to list.

Estoy teniendo algún problema con la rotación y con algunas aplicaciones, a ver si saco tiempo para la lista.

Okay,that screenshot is just creepy.

Sent from my CM 11 Device

viktormax3

Nov 28, 2013
3ezetege.jpg

hice una nueva compilacion en la que añadi muchas cosas incluyendo el omniswitch pero me genero problemas con el multi-ventana espero una actualizacion de el parche de multi-ventana para subir una nueva actualizacion
que problemas de rotacion tienes? con que aplicaciones te sucede no he tenido tiempo de probar nada, has probado el mult ventana? que tal esta?
el omniswitch no se te cierra al matar una aplicacion?

arcangel_web

Jun 9, 2013
Galicia
Sometimes the rotation is fixed and reversed, the camera would be on foot, I just step in horizontal and not have it can cause. The OmniSwitch application, as comets fails when I kill one or all applications. The multi-window system has trouble is the transitions between vertical and horizontal mode also in immersive not allowed to use vertical navigation bar.

En ocasiones, la rotación se queda fija y se invierte, la cámara quedaría en el pie, solo me paso en horizontal y no se que lo puede provocar. La aplicacion omniswitch, como comentas falla al intentar matar una o todas las aplicaciones. El sistema multi-ventana tiene algún problema es las transiciones entre vertical y horizontal, ademas en modo inmersivo en vertical no permite usar la barra de navegación

Rom 2014-02-01

y5e3edas.jpg

aqugajad.jpg

3y8ehyzu.jpg

ynevu9eg.jpg

ju2evyve.jpg

Nexus 5

The OmniSwitch error seems to be due to the application, not the rom.

El error OmniSwitch, parece ser causa de la aplicación, no de la rom

mutezaza.jpg

jyjabagy.jpg

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

viktormax3

Nov 28, 2013
The OmniSwitch error seems to be due to the application, not the rom.

El error OmniSwitch, parece ser causa de la aplicación, no de la rom

mutezaza.jpg
jyjabagy.jpg

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

moves the application to the system and fix the permissions from the recovery or some application and tell me if it works the OmniSwitch
the error of the rotation has not happened to me

mueve la aplicacion al sistema y corrige los permisos desde el recovery o con alguna aplicacion y cuentame si te funciona el omniswitch
el error de la rotacion no me ha sucedido

Reactions: arcangel_web

arcangel_web

Jun 9, 2013
Galicia
moves the application to the system and fix the permissions from the recovery or some application and tell me if it works the OmniSwitch
the error of the rotation has not happened to me

mueve la aplicacion al sistema y corrige los permisos desde el recovery o con alguna aplicacion y cuentame si te funciona el omniswitch
el error de la rotacion no me ha sucedido

Excuse me not ever knowing the difference between OmniSwitch and OmniSnitch

omniswitch

I backed OmniSwitch with Titanium Backup (I understand that is made ​​by maxwen version) from this rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2584265 (transformet Asus tf101), this appears to work well ;) no need to modify the permissions.

omniSnitch

The other version of OmniSwitch amended by EatHeat (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2637388,), fails to make it work or editing the permissions seems to be a known bug in this version.

On the issue of rotation, do not worry it will be a problem with any application, I get lazy again restore the rom. :good:

Disculpe no me percaté de la diferencia entre omniswitch y omnisnitch

omniswitch

Hice una copia de omniswitch con Titanium Backup (entiendo que es la versión hecha por maxwen) desde esta rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2584265 (Asus transformet tf101), esta parece funcionar correctamente ;) sin necesidad de modificar los permisos. :laugh:

omniSnitch

La otra versión de omniswitch modificara por EatHeat (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2637388,), no logre que funcionara ni modificando los permisos, parece ser un error conocido de esta versión.

Por el tema de la rotación, despreocúpese sera un problema con alguna aplicación, me da pereza volver restaurar la rom. :good:

tysy8esa.jpg

yby9e6yd.jpg

The application seems to work fine, just have a problem to activate the multi window, when activated, the drop falls in the middle of the screen on my asus transformer behaves the same.

La aplicación parece funcionar bien, solo tiene un problema al activar el multi ventana, cuando se activa, se queda el desplegable en medio de la pantalla, en mi asus transformer se comporta igual.

e5u8atys.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pitusito

Sj12345

May 22, 2012
Bakersfield
Thank you for this ROM
Its amazing
Now a question I want to install the last version 02/13, I have the previous version.
Only I have to flash the new ROM over the old version, right? All my app will not deleted ? Thank in advance

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

viktormax3

Nov 28, 2013
Thank you for this ROM
Its amazing
Now a question I want to install the last version 02/13, I have the previous version.
Only I have to flash the new ROM over the old version, right? All my app will not deleted ? Thank in advance

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

Yes, just flash the ROM
applications not removed :good:

arcangel_web

Jun 9, 2013
Galicia
The latest version works very well, my most sincere congratulations.

La ultima versión funciona muy bien, mi mas sincera felicitación.

viktormax3

Nov 28, 2013
The latest version works very well, my most sincere congratulations.

La ultima versión funciona muy bien, mi mas sincera felicitación.

SoundPack option works? 've tried
have problems with the camera in the next update will correct like the equalizer :D

funciona la opción de SoundPack? la has probado
tiene problemas con la cámara en la próxima actualización lo corregiré al igual que el equalizador :D

arcangel_web

Jun 9, 2013
Galicia
SoundPack option works? 've tried
have problems with the camera in the next update will correct like the equalizer :D

funciona la opción de SoundPack? la has probado
tiene problemas con la cámara en la próxima actualización lo corregiré al igual que el equalizador :D

Where is the soundpack option? and if the camera is faulty or hears me, I think one time use Skype and everything seemed to work fine. The only fault I found was that using Tapatalk will not let me upload screenshots, what other games are not open, but the basics seem to work all.

PS: I have found about sound pack, but there are two options canceled.

Donde esta la opción soundpack ? y si la cámara tiene un fallo ni me entere, creo que use Skype un vez y todo pareció funcionar bien. Los únicos fallos que encontré fue al usar tapatalk que no me deja subir pantallazos, lo demás son juegos no se abren, pero las básicas parecen funcionar todas.

PD: ya encontré lo de sound pack, pero aparecen dos opciones anuladas.

qetu5a8y.jpg

Last edited:

viktormax3

Nov 28, 2013
Where is the soundpack option? and if the camera is faulty or hears me, I think one time use Skype and everything seemed to work fine. The only fault I found was that using Tapatalk will not let me upload screenshots, what other games are not open, but the basics seem to work all.

PS: I have found about sound pack, but there are two options canceled.

Donde esta la opción soundpack ? y si la cámara tiene un fallo ni me entere, creo que use Skype un vez y todo pareció funcionar bien. Los únicos fallos que encontré fue al usar tapatalk que no me deja subir pantallazos, lo demás son juegos no se abren, pero las básicas parecen funcionar todas.

PD: ya encontré lo de sound pack, pero aparecen dos opciones anuladas.

qetu5a8y.jpg

en el segundo post estan los soundpack si descargas el flasheable con el TWRP lo instalas y si los descargas por individual van en esta ruta /sdcard/Soundpack

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    BEFORE YOU BEGIN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A 2ND-BOOTLOADER AND TWRP 2.6.3.1 INSTALLED CORRECTLY AND CAN SEE THE BLUE LOGO DURING BOOTUP:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2128848

omnirom-374x450m3k41.png

12527559294_a09e3bcd5a_o.png

Omni 4.4.2: Here *Updated 04/23*
    GAPPS 4.4.X: Here *Updated*
    SuperSu 1.94 Chainfire: Here *Updated*
    Old builds, Silent update and more: Here

12527076955_09c9bf4e4b_o.png

• Screen Record
    • Immersive Mode
    • Flippable Quick Settings
    • Active Display
    • Multi-window
    • Omniswitch
    • SoundPack System
    • Network Traffic Monitor
    • Music Control with Volume Keys
    • Daydream enhancements
    • Integrated Performance Control
    • Color-changeable, 3D depth Phase Beam
      And more...

12527077075_0ff20463d7_o.png

• viktormax3 for build rom
    • Hashcode for kernel source
    • Omnirom team for ROM source

Inform me any bug

If you like my work hit the thanks button doesn't cost anything
    question

Good night I wonder if there are still people using this ROM

I have planned to do a new update but only if at least ten people even use it
    please leave me a comment or use the thanks button to get an idea of how many people

Thank You :D

Buenas noches me gustaría saber si aún hay personas utilizando esta ROM

Tengo planeado hacer una nueva actualización pero solamente si al menos diez personas aun la usan
    por favor dejarme un comentario o usar el botón de gracias para tener una idea de la cantidad de personas

Changelog, Screenshot and more

12527077125_c3fae30d94_o.png

• 04/23: Merge some options new
    • 04/23: Added zram
    • 04/23: Change Bootanimation
    • 04/23: Fix rotation HDMI
    • 04/23: Fix QS missing letters
    • 04/23: Fix screenrecord
    • 04/23: Fix dsp manager
    • 02/13: Changed and updated the gapps
    • 02/13: Added SoundPack system
    • 02/13: Added transparent lockscreen settings