[Theme/Mod][114][Custom 1% Battery][V1]

Search This thread

jenkins-84

Aug 27, 2012
Lancashire
xzc.png

Custom Battery 1% Mods

Hey People!
I'm new to the Xperia world has been a HTC user for awhile, been making a few battery themes so thought i would share.
Using stock system.ui adding 1% to drawable battery.xml hope you enjoy once uploaded cheers.

HTC Sense Stock
HTC%20Sense%20Battery%20Icons.png

BLACK SENSE STOCK

BLUE SENSE STOCK

WHITE SENSE STOCK

GREEN SENSE STOCK

Circle Battery Icons
Circle%20Battery%20Icons.png

BLUE WITH GREEN CHARGE

ORANGE WITH WHITE CHARGE

PURPLE WITH BLUE CHARGE

RED WITH WHITE CHARGE

WHITE WITH BLUE

Last edited:

jenkins-84

Aug 27, 2012
Lancashire
Dont install those mods if your using RomAur v1.1, system ui craches everything.

You flash after installing Romaur? Because you need to reboot your device after a full boot or it will crash. It says after flashing Romaur Rom in Aroma. I'm using Romaur Rom atm all are fine with me I test everything before I post something

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1jkan

Bo0mBaStIc

Jul 22, 2013
Works fine here thanks for a different option of battery icons

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium HD app

xhizors

Apr 28, 2009
JÄRNA
www.snigelfart.se
You flash after installing Romaur? Because you need to reboot your device after a full boot or it will crash. It says after flashing Romaur Rom in Aroma. I'm using Romaur Rom atm all are fine with me I test everything before I post something

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

i flash RomAur v1.1, set everything up, reboot and flash your mode, and reboot, everyting crahes ?

xhizors

Apr 28, 2009
JÄRNA
www.snigelfart.se
i disabled gravitybox in xposed, flashed a mod, and system ui crached, grr reinstall rom again /:>

Maybe i should pic standard bettery in aroma.+, not the one with %

Last edited:

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
I have a request of and proposals. I have a nice battery icon which used the Xperia Neo. They are in SystemUl.apk. Could you rewrite them to Z1c. Maybe you also will like. They are beautiful.

Attachments

• SystemUI.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 15

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
Thanks! Working very nicely. Unfortunately, I can not thank today because I had exhausted my limit today. Tomorrow will thank.

Reactions: jenkins-84

Top Liked Posts