[KERNEL] (013) KK442 GSM(3.4+ Hybrid/OC/Intelliplug/active/FauxSound)[08-02-2014]

Search This thread

ricola1989

Oct 4, 2010
super weird bug: I flashed the 006 kernel and everything went smoothly. Then I noticed I could only receive text messages, I couldn't send. I returned to stock, re-rooted, flashed the 007 build... no beans. I really love this kernel and the work you do faux. I will flash consecutive builds in hopes that it has been fixed; if it helps I am running the XT1031 (Boost Mobile) Falcon on stock-rooted 4.4.2. :) Keep up the great work and keep on keepin' on!

ash1794

Aug 31, 2012
XT1033 Works

And what about XT1033? KK Kernel doesnt work here, not on ART or DALVIK, FCs on Phone.com

I own a XT1033. First off this kernel works with ART.

I had lots of FCs in the com.android.phone. with both art and Dalvik. Later I saw someone's post. Followed it. Works like a charm.
1. Factory reset. (Dunno if compulsory, I had problems otherwise. Can't confirm)
2. Install stock kernel first.
3. Boot. Activate ART and let it restart.
4. Flash this kernel.

Kudos for the kernel bro. Hope the salvo issue is resolved for us XT1033 users.

mailwork

Jan 25, 2012
I own a XT1033. First off this kernel works with ART.

I had lots of FCs in the com.android.phone. with both art and Dalvik. Later I saw someone's post. Followed it. Works like a charm.
1. Factory reset. (Dunno if compulsory, I had problems otherwise. Can't confirm)
2. Install stock kernel first.
3. Boot. Activate ART and let it restart.
4. Flash this kernel.

Kudos for the kernel bro. Hope the salvo issue is resolved for us XT1033 users.
I luv you!!!
It works like a charm.

XT1033 Asian

ash1794

Aug 31, 2012
Remember, its art. Exposed doesn't support art and so doesn't many other apps. You can expect some appa not to work. If ever for some reason ur phone kicks back to dalvik, just flash the stock kernel, clear cache and restart.

Hit thanks if I've helped. ;)

vocoderism

Sep 5, 2012
Milan
Remember, its art. Exposed doesn't support art and so doesn't many other apps. You can expect some appa not to work. If ever for some reason ur phone kicks back to dalvik, just flash the stock kernel, clear cache and restart.

Hit thanks if I've helped. ;)

If you use pa_gapps and Pa_ROM for falcon art works fine

Inviato dal mio XT1032 utilizzando Tapatalk

ash1794

Aug 31, 2012
Ah. I was just tellin. In running the stock ROM and have no problems.

Sent from my XT1033 using xda app-developers app

intellq

Jun 16, 2010
Faux, can you take a look why your kernel with XT1033 (Moto G Dual Sim) at KitKat only works with ART?

With Dalvik (even updated dalvik) com.android.phone force closes all the time, one time after another. And with ART we cannot use XPosed...

I can provide any logs/tests you need.

btw, com.android.phone in XT1033 is TeleService.apk, not Phone.apk.

xferpa

Jan 3, 2013
i flashed the kernel (m) with TWRP recovery but it gave me error on android os: com.android.phone has stopped.

i have rooted XT1033 (16GB dual-sim) 4.4.2 KK

Ealier versions work without error?

Last edited:

Faruko

Dec 24, 2013
Santiago
Which version (m or u) has better battery life?

Yet to use the M version (using U), but ill take a shot and say that the M has better battery life (no overclock)...

To be fair the U one has pretty much the same battery life as stock kernel and its smoother than it too. So the m should have a quite a bit better

But this is all theory btw

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

shure2

Jun 24, 2008
Fauxaudio definitely worth the £1.20. Do seem to get some random closes when I try and open it now and again, same with fauxclock :( otherwise they'd be near perfection!

Top Liked Posts