[WIDGET][4.0+] Event Flow Calendar Widget

Search This thread

Syncd

Nov 17, 2013
To which folder does it save the theme? I'd like to copy the settings from my N4 to my N7.

It's not saved to a specific file, it's stored in SharedPreferences. You could try using something like Titanium backup to copy the settings, but i honestly think that copying them by hand might be quicker (you can check the hex code of the colors by taping the center color circle in the color picker, and input them directly).

Reactions: kingofcomedy

marandeboer

Feb 15, 2014
It doesn't help, I mad a screen shot I just can't post the link here because I'm new member, but I downloaded the app on my brother's phone too and it works perfectly. I tried "Android 4.1 Jellybean Calendar" widget too, but it does the same. Maybe Xperia J software sucks, I don't know...

edit: ok i found out that I can upload pictures to my profile, so i can post it here.
picture.php

I have the same problem, my month view looks exactly like that. Have you found a solution or an alternative? I use Solo launcher on my htc and miss the sense calendar widget that I can't use now anymore.

oti_nanai

Mar 23, 2011
Have the same issue with marandeboer.
Even tho i noticed that it only displays a "large" week when i use Holo launcer,
with my moto g default launcher it displays exactly the month as it is at gplay.
Probably has to do with launcer

Syncd

Nov 17, 2013
I have the same problem, my month view looks exactly like that. Have you found a solution or an alternative? I use Solo launcher on my htc and miss the sense calendar widget that I can't use now anymore.

Have the same issue with marandeboer.
Even tho i noticed that it only displays a "large" week when i use Holo launcer,
with my moto g default launcher it displays exactly the month as it is at gplay.
Probably has to do with launcer

I believe there's not much i can do. As far as i can tell, some launchers don't report the correct widget dimensions, and given that the widget adjusts itself to the reported dimensions, it renders incorrectly. This has been reported to happen with Solo launcher, Dodol launcher and some versions of Huwaei's. Stock launchers, Nova, Apex work correctly afaict.

Syncd

Nov 17, 2013
Just published a new version, with some visual tweaks and a smaller font option. Hopefully this will suit those that need a more compact widget.

Reactions: B_B_ and Klausi

artur_01

Jun 19, 2010
Hamburg
Wow...

just found your app and really love it!! Bought the premium upgrade immediately to honor your efforts!!

My big hope is that you'll somehow manage to integrate Google Tasks support in the near future. I guess many people are looking for a beautiful calendar widget, like yours, with tasks integration as there are not so many available in the store. Simple calendar widget is probably the most popular one, but the design looks pretty outdated.

So please, fill the gap!!

Reactions: B_B_

tamerjammer

Mar 30, 2005
Hi there thanx for the great work, lovely app I bought the premium version I was wondering if I
Can change the weekend days like from sat and sun to Fri and Sat

Thanx. Again

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Hi there thanx for the great work, lovely app I bought the premium version I was wondering if I
Can change the weekend days like from sat and sun to Fri and Sat

Thanx. Again

+1 to that. Out here in the Middle East, the weekends are different ... Friday, Saturday it is.

Again, there are those that have just 1 day as the weekend, so would like an option to choose the weekend and to choose 1 or 2 days as the weekend.

Thanks for this nice widget :)

merlin699

Apr 8, 2008
Thanks for the nice widget, I upgraded immediately.
But since a few days the weather doesn't show up anymore - is there a way to force a weather update?

ourfear

Jan 20, 2009
1.3.8, weather dont refresh when new day coming...

btw could you update today weather every x hours? with current temp?

sent from Nexus5 original 4.4.2

drkalo

Jul 13, 2009
Sofia
Lovely widget! Got the pro version in less than a minute of use! Could we assign a custom action upon tapping on the weather icon, like another weather app launching?

St3ve32

Nov 24, 2013
2uze8ymy.jpg

Hi, has anyone faced this problem? It happened to me after switching to miui launcher from the market :( thanks.

Syncd

Nov 17, 2013
Lovely widget! Got the pro version in less than a minute of use! Could we assign a custom action upon tapping on the weather icon, like another weather app launching?

Sorry, that would imply having more than one action associated with each element in the list, which would have serious performance implications.

2uze8ymy.jpg

Hi, has anyone faced this problem? It happened to me after switching to miui launcher from the market :( thanks.

Yeah, that happens with some launchers (Dodol and Buzz that i know of). Apparently they don't report the correct dimensions to the widget, so it thinks it only has one row of space.

For now the only solution is change the launcher. I'm thinking of adding an option to disable the automatic resize and choose the number of weeks shown.

Reactions: drkalo and St3ve32

St3ve32

Nov 24, 2013
Sorry, that would imply having more than one action associated with each element in the list, which would have serious performance implications.

Yeah, that happens with some launchers (Dodol and Buzz that i know of). Apparently they don't report the correct dimensions to the widget, so it thinks it only has one row of space.

For now the only solution is change the launcher. I'm thinking of adding an option to disable the automatic resize and choose the number of weeks shown.

If you could add the option to set the number of the weeks manually, I would be very thankful :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, yet another calendar widget trying to take over one of your homescreens. This one might just be able to...

Hi guys,

This is a simple calendar widget, that strives to be clean, beautiful and useful.
    Main features:
    - 2 widgets: agenda and calendar
    - Agenda shows weather information
    - Several configuration options: widget looks, fonts, colors

Some of the configuration options are locked and only available on the premium version (upgradable in the app). Anyway, i believe that the unlocked options are enough to make it useful. If you don't agree, leave some feedback please.

Get it on Google Play or here.

Some screenshots:

iG9Qdm8.png
    Atj23t3.png

jXjxMNg.png
    YzoiARy.png

Hope you like it and would love to hear some feedback.
    Love it, but I would like to see some options, for example hide "no events" select how many days to get weather for, hide icons, a completely transparent theme and possibility to buy it in play store.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    support for google tasks would be fantastic!

2uze8ymy.jpg

Anybody tested with android 5?
    Yes, I do use it with cm12.1 (based on 5.1.1) and Nova launcher and it works flawlessly :)