[KERNEL] (013) KK442 GSM(3.4+ Hybrid/OC/Intelliplug/active/FauxSound)[08-02-2014]

Search This thread

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
No, it doesn't work properly. Motorola just fixed it with an update but once you install this kernel it breaks it. You have to use a special app whereas it should work by default in all file explorers.

In this sense yes, it's so.. I always use Total Commander. I thought your question was a more general queation. We have to wait that Faux updates him source with motorola source i think..

Reactions: SickBeast

akshaysalunke13

Nov 6, 2011
Pune
Just a QUICK REMINDER for users of NON-GSM / DUAL SIM phones.

There are NO Kitkat 4.4.2 KERNEL SOURCES for them from Motorola. If you want support, bug motorola to release the kernel sources for the other VARIANTS.

Why don't you file a petition on change.org and create a sticky thread so that everyone can sign it, and get the sources released.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

ts1506

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2012
Kolkata

There are NO Kitkat 4.4.2 KERNEL SOURCES for them from Motorola. If you want support, bug motorola to release the kernel sources for the other VARIANTS.

Emailed Motorola, lets see if I get any positive response.

As it is, only the XT1033 is available in India, no XT1032 Single SIM.

kaz93

Feb 9, 2012

Man, i didnt know that, thanks for the info and sorry for asking about the dual sim support.

xferpa

Jan 3, 2013
guys, i have a dual-sim model, can i put single-sim stock rom on it? if so, can i use this kernel without problems?

reaxer

Jan 4, 2008
GPE stock ROM stuck at boot logo

Trying to get a GPE stock ROM (GPE_XT1032_KOT49H.M004_CFC, because of languages supported) with this kernel (falcon_umts-faux123-kk-007m-signed) - stuck at boot logo. Works great with original US and EU stock ROMs however. Anybody, any idea how to debug or what could be the reason? Thanks! (XT1032 originally, International, 16GB)

Commands used to flash GPE ROM:
Code:
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk3
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

faux123

Dec 16, 2010
West Los Angeles
www.canonspike.com
Trying to get a GPE stock ROM (GPE_XT1032_KOT49H.M004_CFC, because of languages supported) with this kernel (falcon_umts-faux123-kk-007m-signed) - stuck at boot logo. Works great with original US and EU stock ROMs however. Anybody, any idea how to debug or what could be the reason? Thanks! (XT1032 originally, International, 16GB)

Commands used to flash GPE ROM:
Code:
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk3
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

GPE /data is based on ext4 where as stock ROM is using the much faster f2fs file system. You would need to reformat them. Also GPE code does NOT have any of the Moto optimizations at all, so it is MUCH MUCH slower than any stock ROM.

Top Liked Posts