[Q] micromax a27 bricked need help!!!!!!

Search This thread

Akshay kapoor

Jan 26, 2014
Hardoi
i just tried to install dreamboltx on my micromax a27 and it just got bricked that means when i turn it on it just shows up a black screen and vibrates plz help me.......the only thing i can access is fastboot mode plz help

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013
i just tried to install dreamboltx on my micromax a27 and it just got bricked that means when i turn it on it just shows up a black screen and vibrates plz help me.......the only thing i can access is fastboot mode plz help
Download The stock rom from this link https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B6-h6iUVgfhJMW8yejZybFlfMXc

And put it in your sd card...

Go to recovery mode and flash this zip file from there...

And don't forget to press thanks if I helped...

Akshay kapoor

Jan 26, 2014
Hardoi

Download The stock rom from this link

And put it in your sd card...

Go to recovery mode and flash this zip file from there...

And don't forget to press thanks if I helped...

but how to access recovery mode if device is not turning onn

atulkris

Mar 20, 2014
Reactions: Akshay kapoor

arnabghosh999

Mar 4, 2014
This is simple bro. Just download the stock rom from above link & unzip it, you will find system.img file copy it to your computer's fastboot folder & boot your phone to fastboot & give this command in command prompt "fastboot flash system system.img" and press enter. Then your phone will be ok. If any problem feel free to reply @ my email arnabghosh999@gmail.com.

Sent from my Micromax A27 using xda app-developers app

techie_28

Aug 11, 2015
Hello...
were you able to resolve this?
I m also stuck on this after I messed up my phone OS while playing with it.
:p

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Can we somehow extract the img's from the .pac file and then use fastboot?
The phone is going into fastboot mode only and doesnt respond to this flashing tool at all.

Please suggest.

manu23madhu

Aug 30, 2016
I cn help u...i tried to instal dreamvolt in my a27 nd its bricked.nobody give me right solution for it. So i tried myself nd find the solution.
First extract dreamvolt zip nd copy boot.img file into fastboot folder nd goto fastboot mod
Type cmnt " fastboot flash boot boot.img .after losding this file ur phone turn on nd off after showing main page of ur phone then restarts.dnt panic nw ur phone cn flash through sp upgrade tool
Open sp upgrade tool nd load the ".pac" file then goto backup option inthe tool and untic all.nw press ok and press the play butten.reimsert ur phones battery and press vol down , connect usb cable .nw u cn see flashing starts on pc.wait to complete the process.good luck.if its helpful to u pls mail me .manu23madhu@gmail.com.......tnx

Top Liked Posts