Xperia Z2 Pre-Order Offers in UK

Search This thread

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
Hey guys. Since I spent the last few days looking for Xperia Z2 pre-order offers, I thought I'll share my findings with you. Here's the list of offers I managed to find. Please be advised that I included SIM-Free and unlocked offers only, as I don't care about contracts - for those you simply need to look at your network's page - and only retailers I personally know and trust as I ordered stuff from them before.

I know that some of them have already been mentioned here, but thought it would be nice to have them all in one place. Also, they are mostly UK retailers, but som if not most of them will ship within the EU so feel free to browse, even if you don't live here.

Sony Mobile:

Price: £599
Postage: Free
Shipping date: 7th - 14th of April

Temporarily Unavailable

Bundle:
  • Noise Cancelling Headphones
  • Sony Premium BT Speaker
  • 6 Digital Films from Sony
  • 30 Days of free Sony Unlimited Music

Clove UK:

Price: £540
Postage: Not Free

Bundle:
  • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Unlocked Mobiles:

Price: £544.98

Bundle:
  • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Handtec UK:

Price: £535

Bundle:
  • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Mobile Fun UK:

Price: £539.99

Bundle:
  • No pre-order bundle offered

Carphone Warehouse:

Price: £549.99
Postage: Not Free + Free Pick-up offer available

Bundle:

Might be available with Pay Monthly plans only, CPW website is vague about it.

• Harman Kardon Onyx BT Speaker
  • Half-Price Voucher for Sony SmartBand

Amazon UK:

Price: £559
Postage: Free + Premium Available
Shipping date: 14th of April

Bundle:
  • £50 Amazon Voucher

I'm going with the Amazon offer. I don't need the speaker, and I can spend the £50 voucher to get a nice 64gb MicroSD card and a docking station or the official Sony case.

If you find anything else - let me know or simply post it here, I'll add it to the list.

Last edited:

james_d

Jul 14, 2009
Thanks for posting these but it looks like the wireless speaker at CPW is only available on selected monthly deals

JMonkeYJ

Jul 22, 2008
Where did you find shipping dates for Clove and handtec? I see Clove says they will have stock starting the 7th. handtec doesn't appear to say anything. I'm not too familiar with these sites so I might just not be seeing it. If they are saying they will ship between 7-14 that would be good news. Thanks.

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
Where did you find shipping dates for Clove and handtec? I see Clove says they will have stock starting the 7th. handtec doesn't appear to say anything. I'm not too familiar with these sites so I might just not be seeing it. If they are saying they will ship between 7-14 that would be good news. Thanks.

"First stock due week commencing 7th April"

This week is the 7th to 14th window. I assume they will ship as soon as they get the stock, that's why I put this date. All the dates, however, are not guaranteed.

Interestingly, I got an e-mail from Amazon's customer service and they assured me that their Z2s will ship on the 14th of April.

Reactions: JMonkeYJ

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
I don't get it, the phone was supossed to be released this month and sony said they're not delaying the launch only that their stock is limited but where are the phones? The phone should be out this week (last week of march) , it sounds plausible since the Xperia tablet Z2 was already released, but I haven't seen any early unboxings of the Z2 , any sample pictures from final hardware/software apart from the ones coming from Japan, the ones the press took while they were in Barcelona :crying: and that Clove review

Last edited:

Stalkalainen

Jul 21, 2012
Pre-orders

wow thanks, I had a gdoc with all of this in and was checking the links seperately.

I too am leaning towards the amazon deal as I already have some gift balance available.

I do kinda wish they would price match the others though especially as the other's have a "better value" pre-order.

stinkypoo

Mar 7, 2014
i ordered mine via vodafone 12 month contract with the free sony bravia tv on a 12 month contract and 20% discount £149 upfont £50 quidco works out around £670 over the year

stinkypoo

Mar 7, 2014
I'm not a fan of 'big red', but this deal seems good. How did you get the 20% discount? I can't see any mention on their website.

I work for the nhs mate so get 20% of my line rentals every month on the veas scheme Vodafone employee advantage scheme check if you r company is in it police nhs military loads in it

Reactions: chaps

riso123

Dec 3, 2010
I work for the nhs mate so get 20% of my line rentals every month on the veas scheme Vodafone employee advantage scheme check if you r company is in it police nhs military loads in it

Just ordered mine with the TV too. Got the 20% discount as my mum works in the NHS ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: stinkypoo

Biffy

Aug 14, 2007
I just paid £360 to get out of my Vodafone contract early. Their network performance is shocking. Less 3g masts and when you do get one one, the performance isn't there, in my experience.

Would strongly recommend steering clear of their network!

Stalkalainen

Jul 21, 2012
I haven't been able to find anything better than what's been posted already. Please update if the offers change or something new comes along.

sdfgsteve

Dec 24, 2013
Is there a specific place to go to on Amazon to get the voucher offer? I can't see it...

Also, have you seen it in purple on Amazon anywhere? :(

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
They appear to have removed the product as sold by Amazon themselves, I guess they have pre sold the allocation they have ordered.

It's still available for pre-order with the voucher...
tu9a4uhy.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys. Since I spent the last few days looking for Xperia Z2 pre-order offers, I thought I'll share my findings with you. Here's the list of offers I managed to find. Please be advised that I included SIM-Free and unlocked offers only, as I don't care about contracts - for those you simply need to look at your network's page - and only retailers I personally know and trust as I ordered stuff from them before.

I know that some of them have already been mentioned here, but thought it would be nice to have them all in one place. Also, they are mostly UK retailers, but som if not most of them will ship within the EU so feel free to browse, even if you don't live here.

Sony Mobile:

Price: £599
    Postage: Free

Temporarily Unavailable

Bundle:
    • Sony Premium BT Speaker

Clove UK:

Price: £540

Bundle:
    • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Unlocked Mobiles:

Price: £544.98

Bundle:
    • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Handtec UK:

Price: £535

Bundle:
    • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Mobile Fun UK:

Price: £539.99

Bundle:
    • No pre-order bundle offered

Carphone Warehouse:

Price: £549.99
    Postage: Not Free + Free Pick-up offer available

Bundle:

Might be available with Pay Monthly plans only, CPW website is vague about it.

• Harman Kardon Onyx BT Speaker
    • Half-Price Voucher for Sony SmartBand

Amazon UK:

Price: £559
    Postage: Free + Premium Available
    Shipping date: 14th of April

Bundle:
    • £50 Amazon Voucher

I'm going with the Amazon offer. I don't need the speaker, and I can spend the £50 voucher to get a nice 64gb MicroSD card and a docking station or the official Sony case.

If you find anything else - let me know or simply post it here, I'll add it to the list.

"First stock due week commencing 7th April"

This week is the 7th to 14th window. I assume they will ship as soon as they get the stock, that's why I put this date. All the dates, however, are not guaranteed.

Interestingly, I got an e-mail from Amazon's customer service and they assured me that their Z2s will ship on the 14th of April.
    I'm not a fan of 'big red', but this deal seems good. How did you get the 20% discount? I can't see any mention on their website.

Just ordered mine with the TV too. Got the 20% discount as my mum works in the NHS ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app