AOSP Xperia U/P/Sola/Go

Search This thread

pirej

Jan 13, 2013
Skopje
No I didn't, tonight ill try to modify linker.cpp, the " missing" part is there but a little different.

kumar8904

Nov 29, 2012
chennai
I have made a hangout group for devs if any dev is interested to join can pm me there gmail id .
Currently i have added @DevSwift1 @95A31 and
Abhinav .
If any user have a question they can join irc channel #AndroidOpenSourceXperia on freenode

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hi bro how r u? bro is it possible to port stock 4.3 to xperia u? if it so will u teach me?sorry to ask u here....

ChinmayKunkikar

Nov 15, 2012
Pune
Not my place to ask this.

But are you guys building this (as mentioned by @dwaipayanray95 ) from the sources that New Maclaw recently published?
Or there's still an argument about the copyrights of the sources?

Sent from my Xperia™ Sola using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    I am a developer working on Xperia U. Recently with @munjeni we have fixed Bluetooth in CyanogenMod 11, then Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct. Currently I am working on (Xperia U) ambient sensor light and FM radio (that will work also on P/Sola and Go).

I open this thread because our CyanogenMod 11 builds is based on almost the same code. The problem is that the updates by CyanogenMod's devs broke at least weekly our builds. So I decide to focus my work on more stable pure Android ROM that once finisched, will be bugless and very smooth.

What I want do:
    1) Create common repositories within all common codes and bins/libs.
    2) Create specific repositories within device specific stuff.
    3) Refactor,clean and update all configuration/make files.
    In this way with very low work is possible update the code for almost all devices and so release updated builds in very short time.

What I need:
    1) At least one developer per device that sync the changes to his device. Minimum skills requested are: basic knowledge of patch, git and shell.
    - Xperia U: @95A31
    - Xperia P: @percy_g2
    - Xperia Go: @wan5xp
    - Xperia Sola: @XperiaMT27
    2) Some good devs that help in debug. Minimum skill requested are: have a brain, ability of take logcat's report and understand it, basic C/C++ and Java knowledge, ability of use Google.
    3) Some developerss that help in refactor,clean and update all configuration/make files. Minimum skill requested are: basic knowledge of shell and device hardware.

We all need a community effort in order to have a decent operation system. Please if you have the required skills please join, is needed more help as possible.
    Ok in order to clarify the situation to all guys that is waiting:
    - TODO.txt can not be synched every time that we find a bug. If AOSX is not released that mean that we found some problem. We will release the builds when almost all the base features are working (RIL, Camera, Storage, etc).
    - Currently we have issue about apps on SD, we found the solution but need testing.
    - Currently we have issue also about physical SD cards, we are investigation on that.

I know that the hipe is big, but I ask to wait for a bit more. We are from differents time zones, we have different knowledge, attitudines and free time. Syncronize all the efforts require time.
    Daily nesw 2:

Ehhhhh.. Yessssss

o8x8uw.png
    2m6vhjn.jpg

First review:
    - Smooth more than butter
    - Nothing working

Credits:
    @munjeni: For AOSP branch and support
    @percy_g2: Support and debug
    @DevSwift1: Support and debug
    We have kernel 3.4 base ready :) No display but there is something we can work on- https://github.com/Abhinav1997/android_kernel_riogrande ;)

Cheers,
    AJ
    First log of flash and (not booting) kernel 3.4 take by UART ! http://pastebin.com/LTAKZFF2

2vanuwg.jpg