[DER KERNEL] Trinity for Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
P

pguizeline

Hello guys! I've just read some posts about dalvik and bionic patches, I'm running standard Rastakat + B10 as my daily driver, is it safe and/or worth it flashing those patches? Thanks for your input!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hello guys! I've just read some posts about dalvik and bionic patches, I'm running standard Rastakat + B10 as my daily driver, is it safe and/or worth it flashing those patches? Thanks for your input!

yes!
lichtis rastakat includes the z2 dalvik/bionic, but the others would work as well.

P

pguizeline

yes!
lichtis rastakat includes the z2 dalvik/bionic, but the others would work as well.

Wow! That was a fast reply!!! Thank you Simms I'm going to make a nandroid backup and see how it goes!!!

I just got my Nexus 5, coming from the good old Galaxy Nexus, I'm just loving the whole Trinity/Rascarlo community all over again!

Cheers!!!

Tudorrrr

Jul 6, 2013
Am I the youngest one around here so far? :sly: 13 years and a half, but I don't think people could think of me as a person of that age just by my writing or personality :D (expecting "When I was your age" posts XD)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Am I the youngest one around here so far? :sly: 13 years and a half, but I don't think people could think of me as a person of that age just by my writing or personality :D (expecting "When I was your age" posts XD)

I've got pajamas that old......

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Roland_D

Dec 26, 2010
Newton, NC

When I was your age I didn't have a phone...

Roland_D

Dec 26, 2010
Newton, NC
when i was his age, "mobile phones" were more like star trek gadgets, and home phones used a rotary dial(actually push button phones were starting to get popularity) ;)

Yeah I meant that I had a telegraph... No just kiddin' .. I think I got my first mobile phone for my confirmation it was one of those monsters with the retractable antenna lol

jonup

Dec 27, 2012
lol.. highest score for the nexus 5 ever?

14%2B-%2B1

Go outside, play hide, and screw yourself, cheater!:mad:

Enjoy your weekend! :beer:

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

when i was his age, "mobile phones" were more like star trek gadgets, and home phones used a rotary dial(actually push button phones were starting to get popularity) ;)

Doubt it! Back in Mather Russian it was a privilege to have a phone. :p

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

htc, about their "cheating" on benchmarks, and their response. i kinda like their response, at least it can turn the "cheating" into real world use http://androidcommunity.com/htc-says-they-purposefully-juiced-one-m8-benchmarks-20140331/

Now we are on the same page. I'm almost sure they drafted that before the phone went public in anticipation.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Now we are on the same page. I'm almost sure they drafted that before the phone went public in anticipation.

1. :p

2. i was a us citizen in 1980, when where you born? :p

3. i agree :)

;)

Savant

Jul 29, 2011
Manchester

2. i was a us citizen in 1980, when where you born? :p

3. i agree :)

;)

2. You're old
3. Ditto

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Its funny when we hang out at Zimmerman's I wouldn't think you're old as you make yourself out to be. Did you send the Nokia to your moms or do you still have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernel: http://www.derkernel.com
    Source: http://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_five

This thread benefits from "OT posts" as it fosters a healthy community in which "users helping users" is strong. Which in turn helps me to focus on development.
    Thank You for understanding this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featuring:
    • Build optimizations
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • Scheduler, Governor tweaks
    • Up to 2726MHz (higher clocks will vary from device to device) and boots up @ 2.26GHz, stock clock
    • Performance through research
    • Buzzword Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Trinity for Nexus 5, Kernel for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    morfic, simms22
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2014-10-12
    Last Updated 2014-10-12
    ok, enough of this, we have a new kernel to test. yes its a 443 kernel. yes it runs on 442. yes its a trinity kernel :) http://goo.gl/38Uxte
    It's rare I read 8+ pages in one thread in its entirety, but didn't want to miss out on the warm welcome.

Thanks everyone.
    looks like home, smells like home, feels like home.. yup, it must be my home :)
    @soccerfan6789
    Dude hope you won't misunderstand my words. I'm fine with people posting their own builds here, in my threads, everywhere. I'm fine, that's what open source is all about. I have and had no problems with people kanging my work and just change the build name and few things here and there and then taking off with their own threads. I'm fine because this is a free world and if doing so makes you happy, who the **** am I to stop you? I'm fine but if I may, I have a suggestion: if you like building android, keep it like that, something fun. Building from source is way different than cherry-picking and kanging. There is not much fun nor karma in copying and changing things, but there is a lot of fun and greatness in learning. Keep your project yours and try to be humble. None of us is doing anything special. I won't tell you the details but I have seen so much **** and so many disgraceful people that I got sick of it. This is why I love quite threads, goal of rastakat is to be quite and smooth on your nexus without the use of fancy ot, mouthful words and features to attract more users. rastakat is body and soul because she still is what she was born for: fun.
    More peace and more weed for all!