Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [ROM]Deadly Venom v3.0.2 AT&am…
14th April 2014, 07:15 PM
Land O'Lakes
Thanks Meter: 235

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT1510365

hey venom0642 are you avoiding me! What have i done? All i did was give you requests to think about. Why haven't you responded back? I don't want us to be enemies! Can you please respond with your thoughts about my request?

I realize you are a beginner at this, JT, but your desires, while of interest, would be much more welcome to others if accompanied by your own attempt at answering some of them. For another, you imply that venom owes you a response. Now I see he has replied politely, which I respect. If it were me (as you can probably tell) I would not be so polite. Basically, it is rude and insulting and against XDA policy to demand stuff by any particular time.

If he does some of it, ever, consider yourself lucky. As it is, maybe others of us consider it would be a waste of his time. Maybe when you ask "questions" they should really be questions, not demands.

This is a fantastic ROM and, IMHO, you have not touched on anything essential that would really make it better. But that's my opinion.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dkephart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dkephart Ad-Free