[4.4.4][CM11][24/Nov/2014] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - v162.1 released

Search This thread

Grzesiek1010

Sep 20, 2012
Xiaomi 12X
God why all next update have bugs??? At v67 notification on lockscreen what next in v68... I must change ROM all next update have stupid bugs

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9300 przy użyciu Tapatalka

jackq

Mar 1, 2012
B-B
dirty flashed to v65 and everything seems to working ok.
only google cam doesnt work as it should. i can take only one pic, video rec doesnt work too. anyone have these problems too?

Last edited:

Nic2215

Jan 26, 2014
dirty flashed to v65 and everything seem to working ok.
only google cam doesnt work as it should. i can take only one pic, video rec doesnt work too. anyone has these problems too.

u set the storage location to external? if yes change to internal.. working without fc..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kijuz80

Mar 24, 2014
Anyone using flip covers? If yes Pls test the smart cover wake option in display settings let me know if it works.

I have Samsung original flip cover.
Seems that this feature does not work. Sigh.. I like this feature.. Maybe the problem is sensor ? it remains off , but it could be my device or my settings.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Tanogeek

Jan 3, 2011
Hi temasek, thanks for the update.
Unfortunately, can't access to settings anymore in the notification drawer, and can't lock my phone.
Back to v66.
Thanks for your work anyway!

DualJoe

Oct 12, 2011
de
@temasek:
Just info: V67 stock kernel can't initialize the system properly (on very 1st boot). I've wiped everything and installed V67 from scratch. It keeps stuck in bootanim then and no adb connection.

Edit: Using a different kernel (like Devil) helps.

Last edited:

Nic2215

Jan 26, 2014
Hi temasek, thanks for the update.
Unfortunately, can't access to settings anymore in the notification drawer, and can't lock my phone.
Back to v66.
Thanks for your work anyway!

temasek is aware of that few more hours according to him in twitter, v68 will out..

Dario35

Nov 25, 2013
Temasek, thanks for your work is awesome :) and thanks for the update! Guys now the "controls and disposition panel" it's not transparently?

Attachments

• 1398033508806.jpg
    1398033508806.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 455

Dario35

Nov 25, 2013
Temasek, thanks for your work is awesome :) and thanks for the update! Guys now the "controls and disposition panel" it's not transparently?

Like this in V66 guys!! In V67 in the V67 can not find it! disappears with the update?

Attachments

• 1398034029016.jpg
    1398034029016.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 433
These builds are similar to nighties, as that they are not tested. Like the nightlies from official cm builds, that are compiled automatically and put online the difference is that these builds have more features and are built by an actual person. So if some of you guys can't handle a few issues and report them properly instead of whining you can, as I always say, "go back to stock"! With stock you can always complain to Samsung, though they won't listen anyway.
Cheers!

Sent from my SGS3 with Temasek 's CM11, Boeffla kernel & Tapatalk Pro!

chazey2

Dec 25, 2012
Harwich Essex
V68.1

Thanks Tema , V68.1 running sweet as ever here , dirty flash from V67 for me.

One little thing which is no bother, more a little quirk, for me the lock screen notification on/off seems reversed. Turned off (un ticked) puts the LS notifications on and turned on (ticked) turns them off. LOL And double checked no proximity sensor misbehaving! For me.
So for those trying to turn on or off try reversing the normal to see. :cool:

karwankar

Oct 10, 2011
V68.1

Thanks Tema , V68.1 running sweet as ever here , dirty flash from V67 for me.

One little thing which is no bother, more a little quirk, for me the lock screen notification on/off seems reversed. Turned off (un ticked) puts the LS notifications on and turned on (ticked) turns them off. LOL And double checked no proximity sensor misbehaving! For me.
So for those trying to turn on or off try reversing the normal to see. :cool:

Hi From where u have downliaded V68.1 ? Give me the link or upload please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V51 is not final anymore.

I'm taking a break off xda. May be back in the near future.

Regards
    Temasek
    This is a busy time for all.

It's really final build for my cm11, tag as V162.1 which will come later today.

Those seeking to know about cm12 for I9300 from me, Atm no comments. I will continue to concentrate on my hlte and at the same time bringing up cm12 additional features. If I ever continue for I9300 and the device branches are ready, it will be a breeze to just kick start it.

Till then.....

I wish all good fortune and thank you for your past support since cm10 till now.

Regards
    Temasek
    Build V92
    md5sum: 450a68b70861840b9dea54cfc135e9e2

• Updated self-compiled SaberMod Toolchain 4.8.4.20140531 for ROM compiling (excluding kernel)
    • Revert PA's "Long press recents to switch to last app"
    • Add "Long press recents to switch to last app" - by Cristiano Matos
      For now 7 actions are possible
      1 - none
      2 - last app
      3 - screenshot
      4 - kill app
      5 - notifications panel
      6 - QS panel
      7 - power menu
    • Add "Music" QS Tile from SlimROM
    • Add "Quick Record" Tile from SlimROM
    • Add "Last App" Toggle to Nav RIng (Quick Launch Shortcuts"
    • Fix soft reboot using power menu through tile, navring and recent long press - Cristiano Matos
    • The return of SlimPIE
    • frameworks: fix qs and notification shade toggle on expanded desktop
      - If expanded desktop is enabled and statusbar hidden the toggle does not force
      the statusbar to show before it pulls down the shade
      - fix it with just requesting the the statusbar to show up before we actually
      peform the action
    • frameworks: Imagehelper...do a nicer resize with better quality
    • frameworks: fix navbar and pie icons for tablets and RTL
      - well due that we use a completly other attempt then googles navbar we do not
      need to rely on different sized icons for portrait and landscape. So just a square
      icon fits our needs perfect (which is so or so everwhere in AOSP default to use square ones).
      - Whatever recents pie feature showed us that we still forgot to size the pictures for our tablets and as well for RTL user.
      - So let us do it now to fix any resizing issues on navbar and or SlimPie
    • frameworks: clean up the AOSP tablet icon mess
      - well.....on grouper the overlay size for the navbar is/was 56dp...so
      google added bigger icons then the usual ones into the sw600dp folders.
      Well newer tablets have 48dp as default like the phones so the slightly bigger
      icons do not fit 100% correct. It is not much but it is noticable.
      - So all devices have same navbar default height...so all icons should have same size
      as well. Just remove the overlay icons so that the system automatically chooses the right
      one from the default screen qualifier.
    • Add "Allow All Widgets On Keyguard"
    • Fix hiding ADB notification
      - When the notification is already shown (the device is connected in ADB mode)
      and the user turns it off, it doesn't go away. Let's hide it properly.
    • perf: Don't persist the perf profile across a reboot
      * Always initialize with the default performance profile.
      * There are a lot of reasons for this, but mostly because
      users are stumbling into the setting and ending up with a
      slow system because they enabled powersave mode.
    • perf: Send a boost hint when a key on the navbar is pressed
      * A lot of stuff happens, especially when invoking recents.
      * Get ahead of the storm by sending a boost hint before
      kicking off the animations.
    • Add support for Peek app
      - Disable built in peek when Peek app is installed. Enable it again on app's unistall.
    • frameworks: Add user protection and pie/navbar toggle to SlimActions
      - Keep the user save and do not allow to disable all navigations to keep
      the device usable. User will be notified
      - In Settings user get the choice to enable the other navigation method. Of course
      only on navbar devices due that hw key devices always have a working navigation
    • Fix equalizer tile in extended QS options - Cristiano Matos
    • frameworks: EdgeGestureService give abbility to reduce the left and right trigger height if IME shows up
      - This patch gives the abbility that features can set the IME_CONTROL flag in addition to the position flags to enable reducing trigger heights on the left and right edge to avoid conflicts with swipe keyboard.
      - Although the inputfilter lets come presses to the application trough the normal user behaviour is to start keyboard swiping before they really even pressed the char button which results in conflicts with whatever feature is using the left and right edge as trigger.
      - Features who want to use it need to set IME_CONTROL flag. As well if notification drawer was pulled down or global menu is shown on top of the IME keyboard the original size gets restored till they are dismissed/closed
      - This patch adds only the support for it.
    • SlimPie give user ability to reduce trigger heights if IME keyboard shows
      - frameworks part added
      - settings part I forgotten to add :p Will be in next build :D
      - Add a user option to reduce left and right trigger of SlimPie if keyboard shows up (especially usefull for swipe keyboard which most keyboards are nowadays). Enabled by default user can disable it in settings (V93 onwards)
    • Proper FIX for broken exfat
      - Reverted pre-built mount.exfat
      - Add -Os flag to external/fuse to fix broken exfat when on global -O3 flag
    • Updated cm source - Read by your own http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

Enjoy :)
    Guys,

It's time for me to bid goodbye to I9300 community. It's not fair for me and especially for users when I do not have a device to test on.

If I continue building, it's like blind building and I'm getting uncomfortable. It's a hard decision but I've thought it through over sometime already.

I bid all I9300 users goodbye and wish you all the best.

Regards
    Temasek
    Build V85
    md5sum: 539d10b9708238905cfab693d6053c09

• Clock - Add ability to include seconds. A minor bug atm if u enable AM/PM, the seconds will come after AM/PM. So if you wanna enable seconds, pls use 24 hrs or don't display AM/PM.
    • Don't animate the circle battery meter when battery is fully charged
      Rotating a full circle is unnecessary, no need to redraw the battery
      meter every 50ms
    • MSimNetworkController: disable log spew
      Some logging statements are not properly guarded leading to logcat
      flood every few seconds.
    • Framework: Fine SeekBar control
      Allow user to move their finger in the Y direction
      to change the speed at which the seekbar will seek
      on moving their finger across the X direction
    • PEEK: Beautify bridging layers code
      - Save new instances for Peek and PowerManager:
      Create it only in BaseStatusBar when start() method is called. That one
      will be passed throught the sub layers such like new helper class so another
      feature can check Peek state invocking from NotificationHelper class.
      - Move phone listener to new helper class.
      - Do not show Peek on sim pin lock screen.
      - Process new incoming notifications only if screen is off, keep updating notification array separately.
      - General cleanup.
    • Long press clear all recents to flush cache
    • Quick Settings: Option to use floating window
      - Allows the option of launching preferences from the quicksettings menu in a
      floating window
    • Quick Settings: allow flip animation on clicking a tile
    • Fix crash when clicking a file from recents or downloads
    • The return of "App Sidebar"
    • Add ability to use floating windows with "App Sidebar"
    • Add "Inaccurate proximity switch" in Display Settings.
    • FIx QS Layout including Camera Tile, etc.
    • blar blar blar :p
    • Updated cm source

BUG - Slim Recents floating view. If touch outside floating widows will FC that app.
    BUG - Clock with seconds. If select AM/PM mode, seconds will show after AM/PM which looks sorta funny. So if u wanna use seconds, either use 24 hrs format or don't enable AM/PM
    BUG - In About Phone, CyanogenMod version is bugged by CM. It is just cosmetic, I'll fix it next build.