Moto G Bumper Cases

Search This thread

chlehqls

Jun 18, 2011
Toledo, OH
Looks like the gates are slowly opening for more variety of cases being made to sold on ebay now.

Here's the link. These bumpers are probably the same kind as the ones Poetic made for their Nexus cases considering the color schemes are eerily similar. I think I'll buy the yellow and black one.

Looks pretty good. Thoughts?

Reactions: mattheoh

HeisehKiiN

Jan 3, 2014
"Does not ship to Brazil" I didn't want it, anyway... :(
btw, what are those two holes for?

chlehqls

Jun 18, 2011
Toledo, OH
It arrived yesterday and I've been gathering my thoughts on this case. First of all, if you did order this, expect it to be delivered within 20 days or so. Mine took a long time.

This case/bumper feels very rigid and grippy despite the shiny borders that clamps down the sides of the phones. As you can see, I bought the yellow version to differentiate my phone a bit in spite of the boring black phone. The buttons feel pretty solid and aren't mushy as some might be worried. The case seems to offer decent protection too, and should aid against minor bumps or drops. My only complaint was that it does make the phone a bit wider and taller than other cases I have. I have an old blue TPU case that I bought a long time ago, and it is ever so slightly taller and wider in comparison. Most shouldn't notice the difference though, I just have an eye for those niggling details.

Overall, I'd give the case a 9/10. I think it's superbly solid for the price and I love the colors of the black and yellow that it provides my phone.

Also, sorry for the bad photos. I didn't realize how bad my old digital camera had gotten.

Attachments

• DSC07644.jpg
    DSC07644.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 673
  • DSC07647.jpg
    DSC07647.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 633
  • DSC07648.jpg
    DSC07648.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 589
  • DSC07649.jpg
    DSC07649.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:

Minervamc

Feb 5, 2014
Looks like the gates are slowly opening for more variety of cases being made to sold on ebay now.

Here's the link. These bumpers are probably the same kind as the ones Poetic made for their Nexus cases considering the color schemes are eerily similar. I think I'll buy the yellow and black one.

Likely I'll get the red one.To protect from crash. :D

mailppl

Sep 21, 2012
PUNE
Hi although the official grip cover looks cool on the device and doesnt add extra thickness to the device.. I am not very confident about how well it would protect the device..hence I have been thinking about getting a Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case for the phone. Any of you who have been using the Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case kindly provide some feedback..how thick does it make the phone ? Does it really protect the phone well ?

mahir.asrani

May 25, 2014
Delhi
Bumper protects phone

Bumper case for moto g is good or grip shell :confused:
i want case theat protect from :-
  • protect from drop
  • hard case
  • good quality
  • do not break glass

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It arrived yesterday and I've been gathering my thoughts on this case. First of all, if you did order this, expect it to be delivered within 20 days or so. Mine took a long time.

This case/bumper feels very rigid and grippy despite the shiny borders that clamps down the sides of the phones. As you can see, I bought the yellow version to differentiate my phone a bit in spite of the boring black phone. The buttons feel pretty solid and aren't mushy as some might be worried. The case seems to offer decent protection too, and should aid against minor bumps or drops. My only complaint was that it does make the phone a bit wider and taller than other cases I have. I have an old blue TPU case that I bought a long time ago, and it is ever so slightly taller and wider in comparison. Most shouldn't notice the difference though, I just have an eye for those niggling details.

Overall, I'd give the case a 9/10. I think it's superbly solid for the price and I love the colors of the black and yellow that it provides my phone.

Also, sorry for the bad photos. I didn't realize how bad my old digital camera had gotten.

Not enough protection for me. But if you like it, go for it.
    "Does not ship to Brazil" I didn't want it, anyway... :(
    btw, what are those two holes for?
    For a keychain like those really thin nylon stringed ones from those retro cellphones. Very popular in Asian countries.

And I'll do a mini review, don't worry!