[rom] [mini] [s5302] ultimixer mini

Search This thread

saravanaraja

Feb 2, 2014
Sankari,Tamil Nadu,India

MY FIRST ROM...LET ME SEE USERS LIKES THIS OR ??

MFPoJUB.png

Features:
-->Rooted
-->Based On DDMB1
-->Change Of Mods
-->Modded Dialer
-->Modded Gallery
-->Having Toggles
-->Network Text

Download Link---> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ae3tskcpg9idr9y/ULTIMIXER_BY_SARAVANA.zip

Now its just that you have the ROM zip file in a folder named “ULTIMIXER_BY_SARAVANA”
NOW PLACE THAT ZIP FILE IN THE ROOT OF YOUR PHONE’
Now Before Flashing(Make Sure that You are on Stock ROM and Kernel as always advisable because you might brick your phone if you’re not on Stock Rom and kernel)
Now, Boot Your Phone in Recovery Mode(Press volume up + home key + Power key simultaneously to get into Recovery Mode)
Now select “apply update from sdcard Option” and select the cwm zip file. DOWNLOAD CWM FILE HERE (Download link)
Now it will take you to CWM windows. NOW firstly take a backup of your current ROM(Just incase if you do something wrong).
NOW clear cache and select “Install zip from sdcard” and select the ROM file.
WAIT for the flashing to complete and then reboot your phone.

Some app deleted due to size excess...plzz download it from play store
:D:D

If Any Issues Pls pm me
:fingers-crossed::good::laugh:

CREDITS:
-->Akshay Kumar Raheja
-->Ankit Kabra
-->Sarnab

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THANKS BUTTON......

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MY FIRST ROM...LET ME SEE USERS LIKES THIS OR ??

MFPoJUB.png

Features:
    -->Rooted
    -->Based On DDMB1
    -->Change Of Mods
    -->Modded Dialer
    -->Modded Gallery
    -->Having Toggles
    -->Network Text

Download Link---> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ae3tskcpg9idr9y/ULTIMIXER_BY_SARAVANA.zip

Now its just that you have the ROM zip file in a folder named “ULTIMIXER_BY_SARAVANA”
    NOW PLACE THAT ZIP FILE IN THE ROOT OF YOUR PHONE’
    Now Before Flashing(Make Sure that You are on Stock ROM and Kernel as always advisable because you might brick your phone if you’re not on Stock Rom and kernel)
    Now, Boot Your Phone in Recovery Mode(Press volume up + home key + Power key simultaneously to get into Recovery Mode)
    Now select “apply update from sdcard Option” and select the cwm zip file. DOWNLOAD CWM FILE HERE (Download link)
    Now it will take you to CWM windows. NOW firstly take a backup of your current ROM(Just incase if you do something wrong).
    NOW clear cache and select “Install zip from sdcard” and select the ROM file.
    WAIT for the flashing to complete and then reboot your phone.

Some app deleted due to size excess...plzz download it from play store
    :D:D

If Any Issues Pls pm me
    :fingers-crossed::good::laugh:

CREDITS:
    -->Akshay Kumar Raheja
    -->Ankit Kabra
    -->Sarnab

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THANKS BUTTON......