[ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14

Search This thread

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Welcome to,

uapldo31289.png

The very first 4.4.2 touch wiz rom for att, tmo, and n7105

Based off of official n7105 kit kat 4.4.2

opluda31280.png

*All n3 features including Air Command
*S5 apps including settings
*Quick reply text option. (Go to sms settings then notifications)
*Status bar gradient colors, clock mods, gesture controls, and battery bar (SEE THIS THREAD FOR INSTRUCTIONS)
*Clock mods - see above link
*Network Speed
*CPU status in notification pulldown
*MIUI battery bar customizable
*Some tweaks for speed, more to come also
*Added lots of themes for the launcher, already installed
*More crap i probobly forgot

oaldpu31281.png

*Download ROM to sdcard
*Flash ROM from recovery
*Flash Keyboard Fix OR S5 Keyboard
*Flash modem if necessary
*Let it boot, and set up APN
*Reboot into recovery and flash supersu 1.99
*install busybox from playstore
*Enjoy the newest android experience!!!

Tmobile modem http://www.mediafire.com/?5hrw5zr7hh4mnmt
Thanks @kozmo21

paduol31282.png

eZKAT v2.0 n3
eZKAT v2.0 n3 Keyboard Fix

eZKAT v1.0
SuperSU v1.99

*If root doesnt work then use odin and use cf auto root...then use odin to flash back your twrp or cwm (cf auto root also installs stock recovery)

Odin 3.07
CF Autoroot
Wifi fix for tmobile users on old bootloader http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47573040&postcount=2**NOT for n7105. Tmobile ONLY**

adolpu31283.png

S5 Keyboard
S5 Themed UI
Stock System UI
**NOTE: Potato mods ONLY work with UI that comes with the rom, so if you flash these, just delete the potato apps

Launcher themes
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2736907

240dpi mod

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR 240DPI (beta)
*Flash 240dpi
*Flash the s5 keyboard from above
*Now use xposed App settings to change keyboard dpi to 320 so It takes whole screen up. And enjoy

oldupa31284.png

New video of 2.0!!

eZKAT Review Video

Installation Video
Thanks @mooneyb

Android Spin Article of EZKAT

http://androidspin.com/2014/06/05/t...to-galaxy-note-3-galaxy-s5-hybrid-with-ezkat/

luaodp31285.png

If you like my work and would like to support me, contribute to my Internet fund or buy me a beer! Much appreciated and you know that I NEVER expect anything from anyone!
--Thanks so much for the donations!!!--
@JudgeDredd67
@gregsarg**many times..thank you so much my man! It's because of you I have Internet to keep building!
@bushdiverq
@gshadow325
@stuckmoto
@Striker333
@fadge
@salcirabisi

Click to Donate

opdaul31286.png

*All of e-team for letting me compare files and help fixing stuff
*All of Nebula team(Lacoursier18,fmfkz,krowley3, for helping me incorporate n3 features and getting stuff working
*IcedVentiMocha for introducing me to the potato mods (status bar gestures)
*All of Potato Inc
*All of my testers, infamous,rogers,greg, etc
*All of my donators
*Anyone i forgot just PM me!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
eZdubzitmk4, JudgeDredd67
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Firmware Required: 4.3 Bootloader OR Agni Kernel
Based On: Stock 4.4.2 Touchwiz

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v2.0 n3
Stable Release Date: 2014-05-27
Current Beta Version: v1.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-05-10

Created 2014-06-04
Last Updated 2014-06-04

Last edited:

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Reserved

A HUGE thanks goes to @gregsarg

He donated a note 2 to me just so I can continue building ezkat. I could of done it without it but it would just take a while is all. He didn't want to hear it! So everyone should PM him or thank his post if you use ezkat. He is the reason why you all will continue to use this rom!! He is the most generous person I have ever met. I could only wish to be as good of a person as him.

You have my heart filled thanks brother. Thank you for everything you do for XDA

Last edited:

fatjoejr2001

Oct 18, 2010
Brooklyn
Awesome work dude...you're the best! Will post pics and all that when I get set up [emoji106]

Tap, tap says the wicked N²☆

seejeremy

Dec 18, 2011
Auburn, Al
How long will the initial boot take? Been sitting at the "Samsung Galaxy Note 2" screen for about 15 minutes or so. Am I being too patient or not enough?

Reactions: scariola

bballengphd

Dec 8, 2012
You the man ez!

I am really itching to try this, but at the moment I only have one main phone, no backup :( so I will have to wait and see how others do with theirs, sigh...

terpin32

Jul 30, 2012
Downloading now :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tampaboy1984

Jan 11, 2009
Zephyrhills
Just awesome @eZdubzitmk4 Downloading now. Will report after installed and set up.

Pretty sure I should wipe everything cause of different base. But is it necessary?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Oops I forgot some apps I was supposed to add in lol.

It should still boot tho. Try flashing rom then flash superdu 1.93 or whatever then see. If it doesn't boot I'll upload a fix.

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Ok compiling the known working unrooted one now. You can flash this 1 then just use cf auto root then flash super su zip

Check my androidfilehost for the file in about 30minm im gonna start the upload and go to bed.

I know what the issue is..so ill upload the rooted version tomorrow and unrooted tonight

nelly_85

Nov 10, 2011
Ok compiling the known working unrooted one now. You can flash this 1 then just use cf auto root then flash super su zip

Check my androidfilehost for the file in about 30minm im gonna start the upload and go to bed.

I know what the issue is..so ill upload the rooted version tomorrow and unrooted tonight

might want to get rid of the download link before the thread gets filled with the same responses. take your time,,,,it's not a race.

Reactions: eZdubzitmk4

dsore1218

Jul 17, 2013
St. George
might want to get rid of the download link before the thread gets filled with the same responses. take your time,,,,it's not a race.

Yes, yes it is a race. When it is in your blood it is a race. Maybe not against others but against ones own expectations. And I might add that I am really rather impressed at how fast this one is going up. Kudos!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to,

uapldo31289.png

The very first 4.4.2 touch wiz rom for att, tmo, and n7105

Based off of official n7105 kit kat 4.4.2

opluda31280.png

*All n3 features including Air Command
    *S5 apps including settings
    *Quick reply text option. (Go to sms settings then notifications)
    *Status bar gradient colors, clock mods, gesture controls, and battery bar (SEE THIS THREAD FOR INSTRUCTIONS)
    *Clock mods - see above link
    *Network Speed
    *CPU status in notification pulldown
    *MIUI battery bar customizable
    *Some tweaks for speed, more to come also
    *Added lots of themes for the launcher, already installed
    *More crap i probobly forgot

oaldpu31281.png

*Download ROM to sdcard
    *Flash ROM from recovery
    *Flash Keyboard Fix OR S5 Keyboard
    *Flash modem if necessary
    *Let it boot, and set up APN
    *Reboot into recovery and flash supersu 1.99
    *install busybox from playstore
    *Enjoy the newest android experience!!!

Tmobile modem http://www.mediafire.com/?5hrw5zr7hh4mnmt
    Thanks @kozmo21

paduol31282.png

eZKAT v2.0 n3
    eZKAT v2.0 n3 Keyboard Fix

eZKAT v1.0
    SuperSU v1.99

*If root doesnt work then use odin and use cf auto root...then use odin to flash back your twrp or cwm (cf auto root also installs stock recovery)

Odin 3.07
    CF Autoroot
    Wifi fix for tmobile users on old bootloader http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47573040&postcount=2**NOT for n7105. Tmobile ONLY**

adolpu31283.png

S5 Keyboard
    S5 Themed UI
    Stock System UI
    **NOTE: Potato mods ONLY work with UI that comes with the rom, so if you flash these, just delete the potato apps

Launcher themes
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2736907

240dpi mod

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR 240DPI (beta)
    *Flash 240dpi
    *Flash the s5 keyboard from above
    *Now use xposed App settings to change keyboard dpi to 320 so It takes whole screen up. And enjoy

oldupa31284.png

New video of 2.0!!

eZKAT Review Video

Installation Video
    Thanks @mooneyb

Android Spin Article of EZKAT

http://androidspin.com/2014/06/05/t...to-galaxy-note-3-galaxy-s5-hybrid-with-ezkat/

luaodp31285.png

If you like my work and would like to support me, contribute to my Internet fund or buy me a beer! Much appreciated and you know that I NEVER expect anything from anyone!
    --Thanks so much for the donations!!!--
    @JudgeDredd67
    @gregsarg**many times..thank you so much my man! It's because of you I have Internet to keep building!
    @bushdiverq
    @gshadow325
    @stuckmoto
    @Striker333
    @fadge
    @salcirabisi

Click to Donate

opdaul31286.png

*All of e-team for letting me compare files and help fixing stuff
    *All of Nebula team(Lacoursier18,fmfkz,krowley3, for helping me incorporate n3 features and getting stuff working
    *IcedVentiMocha for introducing me to the potato mods (status bar gestures)
    *All of Potato Inc
    *All of my testers, infamous,rogers,greg, etc
    *All of my donators
    *Anyone i forgot just PM me!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    eZdubzitmk4, JudgeDredd67
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.3 Bootloader OR Agni Kernel
    Based On: Stock 4.4.2 Touchwiz

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v2.0 n3
    Stable Release Date: 2014-05-27
    Current Beta Version: v1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2014-05-10

Created 2014-06-04
    Last Updated 2014-06-04
    [ROM][TouchWiz 4.4.2] *eZKAT* | beta | Knox free | 5-10-14 | temporarily on hold

ezu9uqy4.jpg

ga7ymase.jpg

dusuzymy.jpg

qu2e2ytu.jpg

bajuga7a.jpg

ynudyda3.jpg

za5enaza.jpg

He donated a note 2 to me just so I can continue building ezkat. I could of done it without it but it would just take a while is all. He didn't want to hear it! So everyone should PM him or thank his post if you use ezkat. He is the reason why you all will continue to use this rom!! He is the most generous person I have ever met. I could only wish to be as good of a person as him.

You have my heart filled thanks brother. Thank you for everything you do for XDA

Very kind of you Brother. ..thank you. .

I am pleased to hear that you are now able to continue the project that we have come to know as the "FIRST" KitKat rom for our device. ..

It's a good day for the eZKAT Family...as we move forward with even more great code. ..

And of course. ...you are welcome. ...g

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    hey all, how is everyone??

I haven't looked at this thread in some time, and am sorry. I'm sure you all have heard what happened.

I recently joined the xda assist team, so am taking this opportunity to come back to xda. I hope everyone is still enjoying this ROM, and i will start developing again soon. Thank you everyone, for all of the kind thoughts and prayers. It meant the world to me. Thank you so much. You will be seeing alot more of me now. It feels good to be back.

Marc - aka eZ
    Reserved