[ROM] [4.2.2] [B927 Developer Edition] [EMUI 2.0 HAM]

Search This thread

mazi_v

Sep 5, 2007
wake up mate forum:fingers-crossed:
the new official rom is out.

http://www.emui.com/plugin.php?id=hwdownload&mod=detail&mid=35

i am too busy now to test this one.if you tested it please tell the other about your experiences.:good:
consider that you need b907 installed to flash this rom.:eek: and this link is for unicom mate version(international) not mobile version(chinese)

modified zip file to flash over twrp in post 16

modified zip file with multitasking and much more enhancement to flash over twrp in post 22

Last edited:

svvv

Oct 11, 2008
Chennai

gkm8123

Feb 27, 2010
The emui 2 ist good?

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI MT1-U06 mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Can you hide the navigation bar in this rom?

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI MT1-U06 mit Tapatalk

huggy_72

Aug 29, 2008
Bologna
Usually International version come whit gapps, so is unicom or not this version?

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI MT1-U06 utilizzando Tapatalk

darkado

May 30, 2008
it is. it looks great and works great until you throw gapps in the mix. so i think i'll wait for the international version or for a custom rom based on this one.

mazi_v

Sep 5, 2007
this is developer edition as i mentioned at topic so perhaps this is gapps absences reason.
for root i used a chinese application and here the link
http://www.51eroot.com/:good:
:good:in chrome google translator is nothing but a miracle :angel:

Reactions: theoppositeman

farhanito

Aug 21, 2010
Jakarta
Tried upgrading from B907, but always failed after reaching "System" part... Bad download?

Luckily I'm still able to boot my previous system

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

iAchilles

Aug 13, 2011
Mashhad
Can some one pls provide us a download link

I couldn't download from the link in OP

and also is it a upgrade version or it's the full rom !??

Thx

mazi_v

Sep 5, 2007
i find a modified version of this rom in zip format.
download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2959421625&uk=3828412340
reference:
http://cn.club.vmall.com/thread-891633-1-1.html

changes:
Update:
[System]
Huawei Emotion UI version upgrade from EMUI 1.6 to EMUI 2.0
The main new feature]
upgrade EmotionUI 2.0
new preset EMUI2.0 unique breeze, taste, elegant and so the official theme
new phone housekeeper, set permissions management, power management, mobile acceleration, space cleanup, virus killing, harassment and interception functions in one
new one-click optimization feature, the phone instantly optimize to the best
new suspension button, you can quickly use a small application

[lock screen]
optimization breeze theme, slide the screen in any direction to unlock, unlock the screen glow animation.

[Desktop]
add simple desktop operation more convenient.
Shake Auto Arrange desktop icons when the desktop is in edit mode, and there is space before an application icon, displayed above the desktop application icon shaking the phone aligned text prompts.

[Suspension] button
increases the suspension button, supports common applications quick start, simple and beautiful interface, quick set semi-circular glance, you can find audio and video playback, calendar, tablet, SMS, calculator and several other commonly used by small application shortcuts.

[Contact]
supports local voice recognition, voice search support fuzzy matching contacts.
Call records can be multiple choice, select all, and delete records have been selected
when the "Huawei customer service" should be treated as an empty list, indicating the import interface.

[Phone] housekeeper
housekeeper new mobile phone, mobile phone housekeeper has accelerated space cleanup, harassment interception, power management and other functions.

[Function] optimization
under way to unlock the encryption, enter the correct password, no need to press the Enter key, you can unlock.
Come in black bright screen mobile lock screen, slide unread messages or missed calls icon into the details of the interface.

ROM Description:
◆ Based on the latest official firmware MT1-U06_EMUI_2.0_V100R001CHNC00B927SP02 unpack made ​​of Unicom version of this ROM
◆ no need to streamline the basic software customization and streamlined library files, rom modest weight loss treatment, maintaining Huawei official style
◆ Reserved Huawei IME, voice assistant, no want to delete themselves
◆ use Ry09iu technology will not be lost after restoring the factory settings or double clear cust partition
◆ modest improvements wifi search interval; enhance sleep power saving optimization
◆ improve sliding smoothing effect , touch sensitivity, sliding speed
◆ open call recording, call press the Menu key to select
◆ Full ROOT permissions, use the Super License Management 1.94
◆ joined RE browser, to facilitate customization again
◆ the ROM zipling optimize occupancy less memory
consumption ◆ streamlined code, reducing the power loss background
◆ support init.d scripts under the boot from Kai, some advanced users may be used
to remove the boot tone ◆
◆ Installed busybox binary files
◆ join several utility software unwanted browser with RE system / app can be deleted

iAchilles

Aug 13, 2011
Mashhad

hey man, Thx for Sharing

as I cant read Chinese, I was wondering if there are any bugs found in this rom u post the link !?
and also is there another modified version for this rom in that forum?!

i'm on B907 official version without root or boot unlocked

how should I flash this modified version ? copy in "dload" folder & flash it via phone !?

Appreciated

Last edited:

mazi_v

Sep 5, 2007
hey man, Thx for Sharing

as I cant read Chinese, I was wondering if there are any bugs found in this rom u post the link !?
and also is there another modified version for this rom in that forum?!

i'm on B907 official version without root or boot unlocked

how should I flash this modified version ? copy in "dload" folder & flash it via phone !?

Appreciated
dude just like you I don't know any single Chinese word too but you can use Google chrome and in any page right click and translate to desired language.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk

What is your experience using this rom for day to day usage ?? do you feel your HAM slow after several hour using tihs rom ?

Not really, I use my ham to see films, series, play games and online TV and it's the most stable rom until now.

Sorry for my english

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: theoppositeman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    wake up mate forum:fingers-crossed:
    the new official rom is out.

http://www.emui.com/plugin.php?id=hwdownload&mod=detail&mid=35

i am too busy now to test this one.if you tested it please tell the other about your experiences.:good:
    consider that you need b907 installed to flash this rom.:eek: and this link is for unicom mate version(international) not mobile version(chinese)

modified zip file to flash over twrp in post 16

modified zip file with multitasking and much more enhancement to flash over twrp in post 22
    i solved that problem and ran into another one. i flashed super su via twrp and now i get android is upgrading (my dalvik rebuilt) on every reboot. how to root without getting that?
    i find a modified version of this rom in zip format.
    download link:
    http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2959421625&uk=3828412340
    reference:
    http://cn.club.vmall.com/thread-891633-1-1.html

changes:
    Update:
    [System]
    Huawei Emotion UI version upgrade from EMUI 1.6 to EMUI 2.0
    The main new feature]
    upgrade EmotionUI 2.0
    new preset EMUI2.0 unique breeze, taste, elegant and so the official theme
    new phone housekeeper, set permissions management, power management, mobile acceleration, space cleanup, virus killing, harassment and interception functions in one
    new one-click optimization feature, the phone instantly optimize to the best
    new suspension button, you can quickly use a small application

[lock screen]
    optimization breeze theme, slide the screen in any direction to unlock, unlock the screen glow animation.

[Desktop]
    add simple desktop operation more convenient.
    Shake Auto Arrange desktop icons when the desktop is in edit mode, and there is space before an application icon, displayed above the desktop application icon shaking the phone aligned text prompts.

[Suspension] button
    increases the suspension button, supports common applications quick start, simple and beautiful interface, quick set semi-circular glance, you can find audio and video playback, calendar, tablet, SMS, calculator and several other commonly used by small application shortcuts.

[Contact]
    supports local voice recognition, voice search support fuzzy matching contacts.
    Call records can be multiple choice, select all, and delete records have been selected
    when the "Huawei customer service" should be treated as an empty list, indicating the import interface.

[Phone] housekeeper
    housekeeper new mobile phone, mobile phone housekeeper has accelerated space cleanup, harassment interception, power management and other functions.

[Function] optimization
    under way to unlock the encryption, enter the correct password, no need to press the Enter key, you can unlock.
    Come in black bright screen mobile lock screen, slide unread messages or missed calls icon into the details of the interface.

ROM Description:
    ◆ Based on the latest official firmware MT1-U06_EMUI_2.0_V100R001CHNC00B927SP02 unpack made ​​of Unicom version of this ROM
    ◆ no need to streamline the basic software customization and streamlined library files, rom modest weight loss treatment, maintaining Huawei official style
    ◆ Reserved Huawei IME, voice assistant, no want to delete themselves
    ◆ use Ry09iu technology will not be lost after restoring the factory settings or double clear cust partition
    ◆ modest improvements wifi search interval; enhance sleep power saving optimization
    ◆ improve sliding smoothing effect , touch sensitivity, sliding speed
    ◆ open call recording, call press the Menu key to select
    ◆ Full ROOT permissions, use the Super License Management 1.94
    ◆ joined RE browser, to facilitate customization again
    ◆ the ROM zipling optimize occupancy less memory
    consumption ◆ streamlined code, reducing the power loss background
    ◆ support init.d scripts under the boot from Kai, some advanced users may be used
    to remove the boot tone ◆
    ◆ Installed busybox binary files
    ◆ join several utility software unwanted browser with RE system / app can be deleted
    did somebody try this custom rom? do gapps work?

yea they do, i had to download the APK for google play and everything else worked fine from there