How to use dual shock 3 to play FIFA 14

Search This thread

Zb134

Dec 8, 2010
Montreal
You need to buy sixaxis controller app from the play store. FIFA doesn't directly support the controller, so you'll have to set up touch emulation. Let me know if you need help with that, it is pretty straightforward, take a screenshot of the game and assign keys on the controller for different areas.

Sent from my SGP311 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: be7ery

be7ery

Nov 5, 2012
Giza
Samsung Galaxy S9+
thanx for helping

You need to buy sixaxis controller app from the play store. FIFA doesn't directly support the controller, so you'll have to set up touch emulation. Let me know if you need help with that, it is pretty straightforward, take a screenshot of the game and assign keys on the controller for different areas.

thanx for helping <3

i did it But i don't know how to take a screenshot cuz it always show me the pause menu :)

and how should i make the skills buttons :)

Zb134

Dec 8, 2010
Montreal
thanx for helping <3

i did it But i don't know how to take a screenshot cuz it always show me the pause menu :)

Unfortunately, there is no easy way around it. What I did is use a screen video recorder to record the screen and then take a screenshot of that. I don't have mine anymore so I can't share.

And you're right, there is no way to get full functionality of the skills buttons because of how they are setup. You can still get partial functionality by setting up sixaxis to emulate swipes in that area of the screen. Not a perfect solution, but I didn't miss the skill moves much anyway.

Reactions: be7ery

be7ery

Nov 5, 2012
Giza
Samsung Galaxy S9+
thanx :)

Unfortunately, there is no easy way around it. What I did is use a screen video recorder to record the screen and then take a screenshot of that. I don't have mine anymore so I can't share.

And you're right, there is no way to get full functionality of the skills buttons because of how they are setup. You can still get partial functionality by setting up sixaxis to emulate swipes in that area of the screen. Not a perfect solution, but I didn't miss the skill moves much anyway.

thanxxxxxxxxxx for helping i did it :) <3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanx for helping <3