[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014]

Search This thread

obiwannn

Aug 1, 2012
You must be busy! So busy that you couldn't even take the time to read the thread apparently (which would answer your questions)... (Hint: there are some current issues that should be resolved in the next build)

You should probably do some homework by reading the thread, decide if you can become less busy, and then make your decision to jump or stay.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Seems you didn't get it when i said in my post specifically that i was busy with studies. Anyways thanks for bashing me. You've one this round.

Reactions: macrossmerrell

crowbarman

Dec 23, 2011
Does SD fix have to be applied on this.. trying to download the 4 way reboot it's saying not enough storage

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes. Stock kitkat requires the fix.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Has anyone verified that the latest build fixes the charging while off issue? My note 2 will turn back on while on the charger if I attempt to shut it down.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

noticed that mobile hotspot is on here. is it safe to use?

If you are on unlimited plan it probably won't work unless you have a framework mod.

vu84

May 13, 2013
Yes. Stock kitkat requires the fix.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Has anyone verified that the latest build fixes the charging while off issue? My note 2 will turn back on while on the charger if I attempt to shut it down.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

If you are on unlimited plan it probably won't work unless you have a framework mod.

thanks.

redskinsfan

Jan 19, 2013
Can someone post a link for the sdfix or is it the one from the app store by NextApp? If the app store, it didn't work for me (i.e. root explorer cannot copy files between the internal and external sd cards). AGNi kernel made this work but not with the stock kernel. Any suggestions?

merashallan

May 21, 2007
Groveland
Fixing sdcard and other permissions.

After downloading the ND7_deknox_deodex.zip, arn following the install instructions, I finally had success after switching to Philz recovery. :)
Two problems I still had were external sdcard permissions and some internal database access permissions in apps like Quickpic and Evernote.
I resolved the external sdcard permissions issue with the external mount fix from the N7105XXUFND3 Port thread. To fix Quickpic and Evernote database access issues, I used an app called FolderMount from the app store that replaces the sdcard module in /system/bin.

Now everything seems to be working so far. :D

I am not sure why no one else is seeing the database permissions issue I was with third party apps but at least I found a workaround.
Thanks to everyone involved in making this available!

athack

Dec 29, 2010
Buffalo NY & Fort Myers Beach Fl
After applying the external fix. .s5 keyboard. . Circle battery from OP.. 4 way reboot. . Everything is running great and looking almost like I want it. . Just need to remove the am/pm from the clock and I'll be happy. ..

Reactions: puritan007

puritan007

Aug 20, 2013
Colville
After applying the external fix. .s5 keyboard. . Circle battery from OP.. 4 way reboot. . Everything is running great and looking almost like I want it. . Just need to remove the am/pm from the clock and I'll be happy. ..

Let me know if you figure out how. I'm failing at it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

killa408shark

Aug 21, 2011
San Jose CA

Where did you get the S5 kb Do you mind sharing?

puritan007

Aug 20, 2013
Colville
maqu9equ.jpg

I was finally able to remove my am pm with wannam exposed module.

puritan007

Aug 20, 2013
Colville
Can you tell us how you did that?

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/framework-xposed-rom-modding-modifying-t1574401

Download and install exposed. Open it. Click download. Search wanam toolkit or scroll way down to it. Download then install it. Open it, select status bar select am pm select hide, back out too xposed, click down arrow select Moduals, click check box tio enable wanam, click arrow at top again go to xposedframework, click install update, reboot.

Reactions: athack

athack

Dec 29, 2010
Buffalo NY & Fort Myers Beach Fl
Thanks got it ...

Download and install exposed. Open it. Click download. Search wanam toolkit or scroll way down to it. Download then install it. Open it, select status bar select am pm select hide, back out too xposed, click down arrow select Moduals, click check box tio enable wanam, click arrow at top again go to xposedframework, click install update, reboot.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Went about it in a different way but got the clock in the center with no am/pm couple other little changes. .rebooted and I'm still running so I didn't screw too much up. ..lol

Reactions: puritan007

puritan007

Aug 20, 2013
Colville
Thanks got it ...

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Went about it in a different way but got the clock in the center with no am/pm couple other little changes. .rebooted and I'm still running so I didn't screw too much up. ..lol

Being able to change this stuff, no matter how little, really makes android best in my book :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/13/2014]

It's OFFICIAL!! 4.4.2 KitKat! Come get it! Not for use with safestrap as it requires the boot.img to be flashed.

• Install steps:
    Download Rom, Radio and SuperUser.zip. Verify MD5 on all of them
    • Recoveries:
    Latest PHILZ** or CWM
    • Coming from 4.1.2?
    You need flash 4.3 MJ9 firmware before flashing this. Thread can be found HERE

Once you have all these transfer ROM, Radio and SuperUser.zip to exsdcard.

Reboot into recovery

• PHILZ/CWM:
    Wipe to install New ROM.

Once flashed reboot

Go through setup

Reboot back into recovery. Flash SuperUser.zip and then Radio.

Done..

• Explanation:
    We have had several differences between phones..with builds, root etc. Please read these directions..Until a official tar is release we will prob continue to have these minor issues

Thanks to the whole N3BULA Team!

Anyone is free to use this.. Just please give proper credits ;)

:good::good:​
    Just got a little agro seeing my reboot mod has as many downloads as this thread has got thanks. These guys have put in DAYS to give you a solid build. Hit the freaking thanks button will ya?
    Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    :good::good:​

DOWNLOADS

Directions posted in OP hopefully that will solve some of the issues..
    Please read them..make sure you know what a FULL wipe is..
    Also those people not able to turn wifi on, have you flashed and updated to MJ9 firmware? If NOT.. you need to, to have working wifi..
    If you are still having issues, my next suggestion would be to odin back fully to stock, re run CASUAL and then try again.
    I will be all over this Monday if people continue to have issues. But PLEASE read the installation intrusions before you report your having issues.
    Know that A LOT people have already flashed this and it works perfect fine..so if you having issues make sure you are doing things correctly before blaming this STOCK ROM
    Thanks again for the support!

New Modem/Baseband: NEW ND7 4.4.2 RADIO

Deodex/No Knox Version: ND7_deknox_deodex.zip

Odex/Stock/Rooted/Knox Version: ND7_odex_rooted.zip

Debloated/Deodexed Version with updated core apps and external SD Fix: vrufnd7_debloat_build3.zip

UPDATED 06/18/2014!! Root now sticks with Philz latest only. TWRP causes write issues and root issues. Also KNOX has been fully removed! We will have the Official Tar up today as well..Hopefully that will fix charging issue with phone off

IF NO ROOT FLASH THIS in RECOVERY

If you consider donating..PLEASE send them to @krowley3 and @fkfmfz..If I receive any I will pass them to them

bfieza.jpg

14mrkg7.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014], ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    lacoursiere18, krowley3, fkfmfz, deckoz2302
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-05-27
    Last Updated 2014-06-20
    Mods..

4-way reboot

Imaged Battery 1% Mod
    Good news!

Well guys, I think we finally got it all worked out. May have been something wrong with our initial OTA download, so we redownloaded it and started from scratch. We have worked out the kinks from what I can tell. I am going to test overnight, but here is what we have:

Code:
    Deodexed
    No more knox
    Root sticks on boot
    init.d enabled
    busybox
    insecure boot.img

We are going to test this first, but I would like to think you will see this build sometime tomorrow!
    Cool. Whered you get the new radios?

New radio and kernel.. we have the ota, 4.4.2, pulled and rooted..build will be up tomorrow
    I just uploaded/updated the OP with two new builds.. I posted my findings with them below..

• No write data/app issues.
    • Wifi works
    • Root is if-y..If it does not work on reboot and hangs at "Disabling Knox" flash SuperUser v1.94
    • Then re open SU disbale knox
    • Profit..

We are continuously working on this today to get the best results..