[odin][firmware] i537ucucne3 (4.4.2)

Search This thread

dynamiclynk

Jul 1, 2008
www.tekhow.net
Google Pixel 4 XL
I didn't flash these files because I'm running hyperdrive and I like my set up. Whoever uses these odin files can let everyone know if they're 100% working or if they have any problems.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6Lj6PgrbSjibXdaTFlRSWw4NVk&export=download

Where did you find these because I posted these a little earlier than your post same exact file name?

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-active/help/link-to-sgh-i537-stock-4-4-odin-files-t2823709

Reactions: kingdom939

gcam1964

Apr 24, 2011
Worked with no problems!

Flashed all 4 files using Odin 3.07 over stock, unrooted, NC9 OTA , which in turn I had flashed over stock, unrooted, ML2 through stock recovery. I had used the same Odin 3.07 to flash ML2 over MF3 (which came with the phone).

I had rooted the MF3 and installed Safestrap on it at some point. Once I decided a couple of days ago to try to upgrade all the way to NE3, I uninstalled Safestrap, all other programs I had installed and unrooted with SuperSu and did a factory reset in preparation for the ML2 flash with Odin (the phone still said custom when it booted after that, but once I flashed the ML2 Odin files, the phone was back to the stock boot animation).

I actually was stuck on the stock, unrooted, NC9 yesterday because after trying to flash the NE3 OTA through the stock recovery, the OTA seemed to be applied, but upon reboot the phone was still at NC9? And today, the solution! Thanks to all involved!:good:

By the way, I checked my knox counter when I entered Download (Odin) Mode before I flashed NE3 and it was at 0x0, so it seems that neither rooting nor installing Safestrap on MF3 changed the knox counter to 0x1

Next step, root with Towelroot, see how that goes (Thank you Geohot!):good:

J

JValmont

flashed successfully from nc9. working phone, data, GPS and camera.

gcam1964

Apr 24, 2011
Can anybody who has successfully flashed this package post the MD5 for the zip file? I want to make sure people are not trying to flash a corrupt file.

I found a program by the name of MD5 Checker V4.0.0. This is the MD5 that it gave me: 59E84894B0C760E21955F1194392E61A

Attachments

• SGH-I537UCUCNE3_v4.4.2_ATT_ALL.zip.jpg
    SGH-I537UCUCNE3_v4.4.2_ATT_ALL.zip.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,016

tet1

May 9, 2013
this porgram for android phones md5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Free mobile app

gcam1964

Apr 24, 2011
this porgram for android phones md5

If your question was about my last post where I posted the MD5 for the SGH-I537UCUCNE3_v4.4.2_ATT_ALL.zip file that I got using the program Checker V4.0.0.? The program is a Windows program, not an Android App.

tet1

May 9, 2013
yes I know that windows program and I said md5 file for android Samsung phobes not program app ... and the odin files 4.4.2 NE3 worked good without problems

Last edited:

jeffrausa

Jun 19, 2014
OK, I'm in over my head I have i537ucucne3. I flashed s5 conversion v5+ deodex_me. I'm a noob and I didn't make a back up first. Now I just want to get back to stock. If I flash the firmware in this thread, will that put me back to stock? Any help is much appreciated , please, and thank you.

OK, I'm in over my head I have i537ucucne3. I flashed s5 conversion v5+ deodex_me. I'm a noob and I didn't make a back up first. Now I just want to get back to stock. If I flash the firmware in this thread, will that put me back to stock? Any help is much appreciated , please, and thank you.
Yeah, if you flash this firmware you will be completely stock. It week completely wipe your phone and you will have to reroot.

jeffrausa

Jun 19, 2014
Wait. . Do I flash with safestrap, or do I need to use odin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

jeffrausa

Jun 19, 2014
I figured it out. Flashed the files with odin. It's running great. thanks again for the help. You guys are geniuses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

jam07rvg

Aug 4, 2014
Hello, friends, but when I flash the firmware, Odin says fail ? Please help MEEEEE !

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't flash these files because I'm running hyperdrive and I like my set up. Whoever uses these odin files can let everyone know if they're 100% working or if they have any problems.

Worked with no problems!

Flashed all 4 files using Odin 3.07 over stock, unrooted, NC9 OTA , which in turn I had flashed over stock, unrooted, ML2 through stock recovery. I had used the same Odin 3.07 to flash ML2 over MF3 (which came with the phone).

I had rooted the MF3 and installed Safestrap on it at some point. Once I decided a couple of days ago to try to upgrade all the way to NE3, I uninstalled Safestrap, all other programs I had installed and unrooted with SuperSu and did a factory reset in preparation for the ML2 flash with Odin (the phone still said custom when it booted after that, but once I flashed the ML2 Odin files, the phone was back to the stock boot animation).

I actually was stuck on the stock, unrooted, NC9 yesterday because after trying to flash the NE3 OTA through the stock recovery, the OTA seemed to be applied, but upon reboot the phone was still at NC9? And today, the solution! Thanks to all involved!:good:

By the way, I checked my knox counter when I entered Download (Odin) Mode before I flashed NE3 and it was at 0x0, so it seems that neither rooting nor installing Safestrap on MF3 changed the knox counter to 0x1

Next step, root with Towelroot, see how that goes (Thank you Geohot!):good:
    Can anybody who has successfully flashed this package post the MD5 for the zip file? I want to make sure people are not trying to flash a corrupt file.

I found a program by the name of MD5 Checker V4.0.0. This is the MD5 that it gave me: 59E84894B0C760E21955F1194392E61A

Where did you find these because I posted these a little earlier than your post same exact file name?

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-active/help/link-to-sgh-i537-stock-4-4-odin-files-t2823709
    Confirmed :)

Just recovered from a soft brick with them. phone working fine

YAY 4.4 ODIN!!!