[ROM] Debloated Stock 4.4.4 21.11.21

Search This thread

Jaocagomez

Sep 4, 2010
Mexico Culiacan
Installed and running great...TB backup of sys apps (Wi-Fi hotspot) I wanted to keep restored perfectly. The only thing that happened was when signing into Google had a force close, but went back in manually and set sync settings. Everything is running beautifully. Thanks a bunch!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You just made my sunday! thanks for your donation and support, i'll drink a cold one in your honor, have a great sunday!
-----

in other news, after 3 days of Testing, i think i can call this a stable release, updating first post.

Thanks everyone for your Feedback.

jphillips.hd88

Jul 10, 2011
Flashed using TWRP 2.7.1.1-ghost, Rooted,
Refreshed XPosed, copied my "favorite" Droid boot animation back to system directory, tested Hot Spot/Tether, tested Google Play downloads, BlueTooth, WiFi, Active Notifications..absolutely flawless flash, simple, easy, quick..Thanks Dev.
:)

BTW Dev. I adore the transparent wireless charging screen..THANK YOU..

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
4.4.4_21.11.21 (Unlocked)
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2
http://waynekent.com/page6.html
"Praise Jah" YOU people.!

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

If anyone would be interested.. Here is the Droid boot animation I use with all my Droids..copy (or) move to >> system/media >> then rename the "bootanimation.zip (to) " bootanimationORG.zip >> then rename the MZ617_animation.zip (to) "bootanimation.zip" >> then reboot..

Here >> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B67RS0BDBp_iSVpRRzZhcUNua1k/edit?usp=docslist_api

NO SOUND during boot..

u6y7u6ab.jpg

jy5y7amy.jpg

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2

Thanks a bunch for adding this. I should let you know that the file uploaded bootanimation is different from the screenshots posted. The animation I got was an animated ANDROID through the entire boot. Sorry if that is what was intended.
Again, thank you and have a pleasant day.

Reactions: Jaocagomez

Caseyk621

Mar 20, 2011
Rochester, NY
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thanks a bunch for adding this. I should let you know that the file uploaded bootanimation is different from the screenshots posted. The animation I got was an animated ANDROID through the entire boot. Sorry if that is what was intended.

Was it just the word android? Like a silver or metallic looking color?

Sent From My Droid Ultra

NWKENT

Dec 17, 2010
Tryon, North Carolina

Seems as thow your device is reverting to default animation..

1) maybe bad download
2) don't have file in proper directory
3) did not rename the file correctly

Just tested the download, done as suggested in my earlier post, works perfectly..

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2

jphillips.hd88

Jul 10, 2011
Was it just the word android? Like a silver or metallic looking color?

Sent From My Droid Ultra

Yep...that's it....

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

1) maybe bad download

Just tested the download, done as suggested in my earlier post, works perfectly..

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2

OK ...thanks... I'll try again...

Caseyk621

Mar 20, 2011
Rochester, NY
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yep...that's it....

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

OK ...thanks... I'll try again...

Yep then see what NWKENT said above.

Sent From My Droid Ultra

jphillips.hd88

Jul 10, 2011

1) maybe bad download

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2

Got it...had to set permissions. Thanks again.

xjack

Feb 21, 2010
This thread is about the stock ROM Debloated..when one comes from a custom ROM, one should erase cache/data before flashing the stock ROM back to the device, the flash is defiled if no erase is performed, and usual results will be bootloop, or some kinda crazy graphics..

Erase your device and then flash this ROM..or better yet, flash (with erase) the 100% stock ROM..then flash this ROM, this procedure will cleanse the device from any defiled/corruption..

Just me thow..

Thanks for your input. I didn't specify in my post that I did wipe all but data/media before flashing. Agreed there are likely some differences in eclipse which borked the flash.

In the event that I fxz to stock and re-attempt, ill post my experience. I've decided to keep 4.4(WP off) for now.

Thanks again for the advice and again to the OP for your efforts.

Sent from my XT1080

lesdense

Mar 27, 2011
LG G6
Samsung Galaxy S10
"Unfortunately, Wireless Display service has stopped working". Is anyone else getting this error message? And my wifi will not turn on, which I assume is related to that error message. I wiped twice before flashing on my Droid Maxx DE.

NWKENT

Dec 17, 2010
Tryon, North Carolina
"Unfortunately, Wireless Display service has stopped working". Is anyone else getting this error message? And my wifi will not turn on, which I assume is related to that error message. I wiped twice before flashing on my Droid Maxx DE.

Everything, WiFi and so on, working fine here..
:)

Sent from my:
Jaocagomez Debloated ROM
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2

astaccz

Jul 15, 2010
Can someone help me here. I flashed slim rom on my unlocked bootloader Droid Ultra using twrp. it worked but I tried to flash cm 11 and it gives me a binary fail. I flashed this rom and there are gra;phical issues and calls wont work. Also no sound. I am about to flash back to stock,. Can someone tell me what custom recovery to use because I think I may have flashed a wrong one. I must of gotten confused with all this unified things I see.

Topsnake

Jan 30, 2011
Can someone help me here. I flashed slim rom on my unlocked bootloader Droid Ultra using twrp. it worked but I tried to flash cm 11 and it gives me a binary fail. I flashed this rom and there are gra;phical issues and calls wont work. Also no sound. I am about to flash back to stock,. Can someone tell me what custom recovery to use because I think I may have flashed a wrong one. I must of gotten confused with all this unified things I see.
You must do research before flashing things. You need to revert to stock prior to flashing another ROM. You can't go from ROM to ROM. That creates issues.

astaccz

Jul 15, 2010
You must do research before flashing things. You need to revert to stock prior to flashing another ROM. You can't go from ROM to ROM. That creates issues.

yes I read through many different threads before I asked here. I looked at the OPs guide on beginners bootloader unlock but its saying flash moto x firmware? I flashed back to stock using RSD and everything is working perfectly. I just want to stick with official cm11 nightlies so I can safely flash now using TWRP?

Topsnake

Jan 30, 2011
yes I read through many different threads before I asked here. I looked at the OPs guide on beginners bootloader unlock but its saying flash moto x firmware? I flashed back to stock using RSD and everything is working perfectly. I just want to stick with official cm11 nightlies so I can safely flash now using TWRP?

Yes flash TWRP and remember anytime you are going to flash a nightly you need to make sure you restore your stock backup then flash. You aren't supposed to flash a nightly over a nightly. In some cases you may even need to do a FDR.

astaccz

Jul 15, 2010
Yes flash TWRP and remember anytime you are going to flash a nightly you need to make sure you restore your stock backup then flash. You aren't supposed to flash a nightly over a nightly. In some cases you may even need to do a FDR.

Ok thanks a lot for the help. Why is it needed to restore the stock backup then flash the updated nightly? If you can tell me or a link to a thread that explains. I am just curious because this is a little different. I come from a Nexus 4 and the flashing roms process was a bit different. Once again thanks for your help.

Topsnake

Jan 30, 2011
Ok thanks a lot for the help. Why is it needed to restore the stock backup then flash the updated nightly? If you can tell me or a link to a thread that explains. I am just curious because this is a little different. I come from a Nexus 4 and the flashing roms process was a bit different. Once again thanks for your help.
I don't think I could point out a link, but generally speaking, its a rule of thumb. May have something to do with data partitions etc. You could probably get away with just a FDR.

wooddale

Nov 5, 2010
New Lisbon
Just purchased a used Droid Maxx I believe its on 4.4.4 any body herd about poor signal strength on 4.4.4. Its a 2014 assembly date so Im hoping I will be able to unlock with middle man exploit Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, here i present you the stock droid maxx debloated of all garbage apk's

C6tacih.png

I did not modify any system files, just erased the verizon bloatware.

Everything works and has the same problems that stock has. (if Any)

Benefits:
    • Clean install as it should be
    • Bloatfree - Nexus Like
    • Faster Performance (no system apps running on background)
    • Everything Works (Active Display, Touchless Control, Nfc, etc)
    • No Annoying Verizon or Amazon Apps

This works with Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra And Droid Mini

Changelist:
    • Removed Wireless Charging Sound
    • Removed Ingress
    • Removed All apps Begging with VZW
    • Removed Hotspot Launcher
    • Removed all apps Beggining with Amazon
    • Removed NFL GAME
    • Removed Demo Mode
    • Removed Kindle App
    • Removed Myverizon app
    • Removed Vcast tone app
    • Removed all VZW apps
    • Removed VVM
    • Removed ECID (call id)
    • Removed internal folder motodemo
    • Removed xt926 Video from folder ETC
    • Removed Backup Assistant
    • Removed Folder of videos KnowYourDevice

For Comparison Purpouses The Original Stock Rom was 850Mb

This Debloated version its 611Mb

Thats 239Mb of Bloatware Removed, 28% of the system weight.

Current Version: 21.11.21 (4.4.4)
    Download:

https://mega.co.nz/#!5UcWgSSI!F-irfuTp3k5Ch9Q_tPcChd8KZpTU8j6pB5YeiuKZPLI
    (To download From Mega From your Phone Without Mega App, Select Enable Desktop Version on Google Chrome)
    WARNING DONT INSTALL THIS ROM IF YOU ARE USING SLIMKAT OR CM11 ROMS
    FLASH STOCK AND THEN INSTALL THIS ROM OR YOU'LL HAVE GRAPHICAL AND BOOT ISSUES

Older Version:

19.6.3 (4.4 white status bar)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMt2eBCKvP6a0FqYURTLS1fUzA/edit?usp=sharing

im not asking you for money but if you have $1.00 spare on paypal, i can always take it,click on donate to me, thanks for the support! if this was useful to you, press thanks, its free!
    As the FXZ its finally released, Oficially Working on 4.4.4 Debloated, would be ready in a couple of days.
    Back in my day, we flashed via DOS commands!

Is this what you were flashing?

cellphone-c1.jpg
    anyone interested on the final version of this rom before lollipop comes?
    Could not agree with you more. So many feel entitled.

The thing that has been really bothering me lately is people making the same threads over and over for the same things. Mainly its laziness or failure to search. That and people posting question threads in general instead of the q &a forum.

I remember when I was just starting out. It took me like 2 1/2 years before my first post. All I did was read and research. Never had to ask a question because it had already been asked before!

/rant

I'm always biting my tongue about this cause I know topsnake or bigv5150 will light people up about it. Lol. It is frustrating seeing the same questions and posts over and over and over again!

Sent From My Droid Ultra