Lg g3 signatures

Search This thread

ipwngeek

Jul 2, 2011
Grimstad
Hi guys!

Been loving the G3 so far, very happy with it!

I've been making signatures for a long time now (I work as a graphic-designer!) so if anyone has any requests, or anything they would like me to make, to go with their G3-posts here on XDA, let me know! :good:

The one I'm currently using, well... Not the most exciting one, but if you want it, let me know; and you can have it! :)

All of the ones I'll make will have "made my iPwngeek" in the bottom corner. Hope that is ok :) The font for this will be small, and only noticable if you look for it :cowboy:

I have 4-5 already made, that I'll post when I get home :)

Let me know if you have any requests! :)

If you want any spesific text, or wording in the signature, let me know of that aswell :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

EDIT:

Here are some I had laying around :)

k6ZEvqL.gif

Y7DbQeT.gif

IJhxRQx.gif

2qeQBC2.gif

aQAYosK.gif

kJ0MM7F.gif

Attachments

• DANNY_AND_2.gif
    DANNY_AND_2.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 13,813
  • STYLE1.gif
    STYLE1.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 129
  • STYLE2.gif
    STYLE2.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 130
  • STYLE3.gif
    STYLE3.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 130
  • STYLE4.gif
    STYLE4.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 127
  • STYLE5.gif
    STYLE5.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

danny_and_2

Sep 14, 2008
Denmark
Hi guys!

I've been making signatures for a long time now (I work as a graphic-designer!) so if anyone has any requests, or anything they would like me to make, to go with their G3-posts here on XDA, let me know! :good:

If you want any spesific text, or wording in the signature, let me know of that aswell :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

I would like to have one, the text could be the slogan for LG's G3 - "Simple is the new smart".
Thank you. :)

Regards

vernon h

Sep 5, 2015
Hey I need a signature on my lg g3 AT&T phone for text messaging how do I get it I can't find anything in my messaging settings for signature

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

The one I'm currently using, well... Not the most exciting one, but if you want it, let me know; and you can have it! :)

All of the ones I'll make will have "made my iPwngeek" in the bottom corner. Hope that is ok :) The font for this will be small, and only noticable if you look for it :cowboy:

I have 4-5 already made, that I'll post when I get home :)

Let me know if you have any requests! :)

EDIT:

Here are some I had laying around :)

k6ZEvqL.gif

Y7DbQeT.gif

IJhxRQx.gif

2qeQBC2.gif

aQAYosK.gif

kJ0MM7F.gif