[RUU][FIRMWARE]Sprint One Stock 3.05.651.6

Search This thread

volk9029

May 10, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hey there,

I successfully flashed the full unmodified yet my radios don't seem to be working. No data and no indicators of 3G or 4G in the status bar.

Spent a lot of time on the phone with Sprint trying to auto-activate and then manually program and no luck.

Took it into the store and when they saw I had a custom ROM they said that couldn't help me.

Can anyone advise me what to do? Should I reflash? Is there a more updated version of the radios available?

Thanks!

Download the radios firmware from here. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44634436 Check md5 before flashing. Make sure that you are on sense rom. Go in settings, system updates. Update your profile and prl, preferably over wifi.

Sent from my lair.

OMJ

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jun 11, 2007
MN
twitter.com
Hey there,

I successfully flashed the full unmodified yet my radios don't seem to be working. No data and no indicators of 3G or 4G in the status bar.

Spent a lot of time on the phone with Sprint trying to auto-activate and then manually program and no luck.

Took it into the store and when they saw I had a custom ROM they said that couldn't help me.

Can anyone advise me what to do? Should I reflash? Is there a more updated version of the radios available?

Thanks!

what OS do u currently have? are u s-off?

sounds like u need to run a RUU

markinsf

Jan 1, 2011
Download the radios firmware from here. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44634436 Check md5 before flashing. Make sure that you are on sense rom. Go in settings, system updates. Update your profile and prl, preferably over wifi.

Sent from my lair.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I will give a try.

I am using Renovate ROM - sorry, I have no idea if this is a Sense ROM or not. Though so far I am not too thrilled with it anyway - what is a recommended Sense-based ROM?

Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

what OS do u currently have? are u s-off?

sounds like u need to run a RUU

Hi,

Yes, I am S-off and running Renovate ROM.

I ran an RUU a few days ago when I soft-bricked the phone by installing a non-sprint ROM on it.

Thanks.

volk9029

May 10, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hi, thanks for your reply. I will give a try.

I am using Renovate ROM - sorry, I have no idea if this is a Sense ROM or not. Though so far I am not too thrilled with it anyway - what is a recommended Sense-based ROM?

Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Hi,

Yes, I am S-off and running Renovate ROM.

I ran an RUU a few days ago when I soft-bricked the phone by installing a non-sprint ROM on it.

Thanks.
Yes, renovate is sense rom.
You can also try ##3282# then put your msl number. Then click on data profile. Then click on active profile and see if it says 1. If it says 0 change it to one.

Sent from my lair.

Reactions: markinsf

markinsf

Jan 1, 2011
You can also try ##3282# then put your msl number. Then click on data profile. Then click on active profile and see if it says 1. If it says 0 change it to one.

Sent from my lair.

Thanks. I tried to use MSL Reader to get my MSL and it couldn't "read the MSL/SPC from the radio."

Am I screwed?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Sent from my lair.

I got the MSL from Sprint and was able to get into the profile and it already said "1"

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Sent from my lair.

Hey there.. I was able to update my profile and prl over wifi but data still no workie. :(

volk9029

May 10, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks. I tried to use MSL Reader to get my MSL and it couldn't "read the MSL/SPC from the radio."

Am I screwed?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

I got the MSL from Sprint and was able to get into the profile and it already said "1"

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Hey there.. I was able to update my profile and prl over wifi but data still no workie. :(

You have use ruu like OMJ said. I was trying to find easy way out but ruu is the best thing you can do to get your phone operational.

Sent from my lair.

PillowMetal

Aug 18, 2010
Layton, UT
swaynesworld.net
Hey there,

Thanks!
Had similar problems after an OTA upgrade, tech support couldn't figure it out. What fixed the radios for me was to do a hard factory reset via ##786# from the dialer - this will do more than a regular factory reset from settings or recovery, it clears some radio caches well.

You will be prompted for your MSL number though, so search the forums on how to get that or tell during tech support you need to do a factory reset and they may give you the number without telling you what it is.

markinsf

Jan 1, 2011
You have use ruu like OMJ said. I was trying to find easy way out but ruu is the best thing you can do to get your phone operational.

Sent from my lair.

Thanks. I ran the RUU and now back to stock (aside from S-OFF and TAMPERED message) with TWRP. Still no data. :(

Had similar problems after an OTA upgrade, tech support couldn't figure it out. What fixed the radios for me was to do a hard factory reset via ##786# from the dialer - this will do more than a regular factory reset from settings or recovery, it clears some radio caches well.

You will be prompted for your MSL number though, so search the forums on how to get that or tell during tech support you need to do a factory reset and they may give you the number without telling you what it is.

Thanks. I tried this and and was very hopeful as it did, in fact, reset a ton of stuff. Was able to update the Profile but not the PRL. "Mobile Data" says "disconnected."

I think I am going to have to throw myself at the mercy of the Sprint store. At least it has a stock ROM on it. I have the insurance and all that so hopefully they'll be cool - they have been in the past for other issues.

Thanks for all the help guys.

markinsf

Jan 1, 2011
Thanks. I ran the RUU and now back to stock (aside from S-OFF and TAMPERED message) with TWRP. Still no data. :(

Thanks. I tried this and and was very hopeful as it did, in fact, reset a ton of stuff. Was able to update the Profile but not the PRL. "Mobile Data" says "disconnected."

I think I am going to have to throw myself at the mercy of the Sprint store. At least it has a stock ROM on it. I have the insurance and all that so hopefully they'll be cool - they have been in the past for other issues.

Thanks for all the help guys.

I was finally able to get this resolved. I took it to the Sprint store and one of their techs fixed it. He couldn't really tell me what he did tho the phone was missing the SIM card for 4G LTE. He replaced that and, I suppose, flashed it back to stock (the TAMPERED message is gone from the boot loader) and 3G seemed to be working OK.

When I got home I unlocked the bootloader, reflashed TWRP, and then reloaded the Renovate ROM (this time chose the regular Sprint colors - I can't see how anyone can work with that black and blue color scheme). After flashing with Renovate data is working fine though I am getting some pretty slow speeds - about 3Mbps down. But not a bit deal to me as I just care about email, stock updates, weather and other regular stuff. Never watch movies or play games so the slow speed's not going to be an issue.

Thanks again for the help.

shanusmarty

Sep 4, 2008
Sprint HTC One
i m rooted,BL unlocked,s-off, benny custom rom, twrp, SU,
Os-3.04.651.2
HBOOT- 1.55.0000
CID-SPCS_001
NOW I want to return to 1000% STOCK so should i follow these steps (correct me if i am wrong any where)
1.relock bootloader
2.run RUU
3.Take OTA

OR

1..flash stock recovery
2.Take OTA

OR anything else ?

Please help me out.

Rain59rus

Jul 9, 2013
Пермь
lxp.perm.ru
Look in the unmodified firmware zip. Im not sure which version has 1.56

I downloaded "Full Firmware w/o hboot, boot, recovery (fastboot flashable)" archive, but I can not figure out which Img file contains hboot 1.56

asdsa.jpg

Attachments

• asdsa.jpg
    asdsa.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 108

StormyNight

Dec 31, 2013
Hyderabad
I downloaded "Full Firmware w/o hboot, boot, recovery (fastboot flashable)" archive, but I can not figure out which Img file contains hboot 1.56

asdsa.jpg

It's without HBOOT, lol, look at what you said :p

The firmware without HBOOT = modified afaik, you want the one which is unmodified.

EDIT: I think 3.05.651.6 is for 1.55, as the build date for 1.55 is Jan 3, and the upload date is Jan 15. This should be the right one to flash. Also, watch this video to learn how to flash it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rain59rus

Rain59rus

Jul 9, 2013
Пермь
lxp.perm.ru
Look in the unmodified firmware zip. Im not sure which version has 1.56

It's without HBOOT, lol, look at what you said :p

The firmware without HBOOT = modified afaik, you want the one which is unmodified.

EDIT: I think 3.05.651.6 is for 1.55, as the build date for 1.55 is Jan 3, and the upload date is Jan 15. This should be the right one to flash. Also, watch this video to learn how to flash it.

thx, I know how to flash hboot, the fact that I had to downgrade hboot on my htc one sprint from 1.56 to 1.44, in order to unlock the SIM, after I unlock it, I put android 4.4.4, but my computer does not recognize the smartphone in fastboot, so I decided to return the hboot 1.56 stitched it with another computer! =)

Reactions: StormyNight

Kisakuku

Oct 31, 2011
HTC One (m7)
HTC EVO 3D
thx, I know how to flash hboot, the fact that I had to downgrade hboot on my htc one sprint from 1.56 to 1.44, in order to unlock the SIM, after I unlock it, I put android 4.4.4, but my computer does not recognize the smartphone in fastboot, so I decided to return the hboot 1.56 stitched it with another computer! =)

They have Sprint in Пермь now? Amazing stuff.

iraqlover

Aug 27, 2013
Sana'a
it gives me error [155]:unknown error..how come it gives that error n my phone is sprint! do i need 2 downgrade my hboot or my firmware? i use hboot n firmware 4 version 5.03.651.3 :confused:

Top Liked Posts