(ROM) SPINX KitKat RadeonMaya 4.4.14 Slide Aside Feature added! Support for E98X

Search This thread

manu_up

This is with heavy use
jedepymy.jpg
e5emyvaz.jpg

Hi mate, can you please guide to the black backgrounds that you have used. I have searched the viet forms but no luck. Thanks

basicone1

Feb 28, 2014
Hey guys,

I've got that rom running on e986, but my problem is that the homebutton wont work when the device sleeps. so i cant wake up the device. i have du push the power button to do that.
Does anyone has the same issues and got a solution for it?

Thank you

Reactions: jason504

basicone1

Feb 28, 2014
Hey guys,

I've got that rom running on e986, but my problem is that the homebutton wont work when the device sleeps. so i cant wake up the device. i have du push the power button to do that.
Does anyone has the same issues and got a solution for it?

Thank you

Just solved the problem by my self. For everyone whos interested in this and has the same problem.
Install Install xposed Framework and than look for xposed additions. There you can easily remapp the home button.

manu_up

Home wake fix

Just solved the problem by my self. For everyone whos interested in this and has the same problem.
Install Install xposed Framework and than look for xposed additions. There you can easily remapp the home button.

This did not work for me

Hey guys, there is no need for the Xposed Modules. The latest version of the rom does have the home button wake bug and the fix is posted in the Viet site itself. You can flash the fix from the link given below. Let me know if that worked. Cheers.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lseokglsialjtqz/Fix_17.5.14.zip

Also, there is a separate fix for call waiting issues on the rom. In this case, you need to extract files from the zip folder and copy it in respective locations.

http://lgviet.com/forum/attachments/fix_callwaiting_gx-zip.26549/

And now, its a perfect rom. :)

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
Hey guys, there is no need for the Xposed Modules. The latest version of the rom does have the home button wake bug and the fix is posted in the Viet site itself. You can flash the fix from the link given below. Let me know if that worked. Cheers.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lseokglsialjtqz/Fix_17.5.14.zip

Also, there is a separate fix for call waiting issues on the rom. In this case, you need to extract files from the zip folder and copy it in respective locations.

http://lgviet.com/forum/attachments/fix_callwaiting_gx-zip.26549/

And now, its a perfect rom. :)
This fix does not work it fails when I try to flash in CWM or twrp I tried both. [emoji51]

manu_up

I thought you copy and paste for the call waiting fix. Thought this was the fix for the home button

Yes mate, you need to extract the files from the call waiting fix and paste them in the respective folders. It cant be flashed. And for the home button fix, that is to be flashed. If that doesnt fix it, well maybe u can try copy pasting them manually and set the proper permissions to whatever you copy paste. And then reboot. Everything worked out just fine in my phone. Cheers

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
Yes mate, you need to extract the files from the call waiting fix and paste them in the respective folders. It cant be flashed. And for the home button fix, that is to be flashed. If that doesnt fix it, well maybe u can try copy pasting them manually and set the proper permissions to whatever you copy paste. And then reboot. Everything worked out just fine in my phone. Cheers
No I already have copied and paste the call waiting fix I am good with that. My home button does not work I thought the fix in the last post was for the home button not the call waiting. So I Flashed and it did not work. I will try to extract it and paste and see what happens.

manu_up

No I already have copied and paste the call waiting fix I am good with that. My home button does not work I thought the fix in the last post was for the home button not the call waiting. So I Flashed and it did not work. I will try to extract it and paste and see what happens.

Hope you tried disabling the Xposed module for remapping keys before flashing the fix. If nothing does work, then a clean flash of the rom followed by the fix should. Good luck mate.

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
hello everyone
Can anyone confirm if the latest version of this rom still has the DsLR camera mod ?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Free mobile app

spirallingspiral

Jan 8, 2014
Shangri-La
Custom quickwindow.

I noticed this rom has Quickwindow, so i just made a quickwindow out of my quickcover case. Tedious though cutting out at the right place. A little sloppy around the edges but thats all i could do with the tools i had which where scissors, blade. glue and super glue. Anyway it works :)
Made the cut such that it works for 380 or 400 dpi which i use.

ctVCw4H.jpg

mr4biWp.jpg

MFhs4L4.jpg

j8jiDyf.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts